Americans wipe their ass with paper

>Americans wipe their ass with paper

hahaha you dirty fags smudge shit all over your cracks

So you wash your ass in your sink? Nigga, you just smear your shit on your hands and face, then call us idiots.

>inb4 thats a bidet in the pic; no it isnt, its a sink. A bidet doesnt have a faucet

Really nigga, you use a sink..

>it's a sink

I've never seen anyone invalidate everything they say so quickly and in such a retarded manner

>Everyone wipes their ass with paper
>Some people clean their ass with bidet

Did you wipe your ass with the thesaurus?
If you don't know what that is, start with a dictionary and work your way up.

I use baby wipes.

That's a bidet you fucking retard

before reading this I thought americans being retarded was just a meme

where do you live in america? I want to go do your house and smash your face against a sink, WHICH WOULD BE MUCH EASIER BECAUSE A SINK IT'S MUCH HIGHER ABOVE THE FLOOR YOU FUCKING THUNDERNIGGER!

>American education

Curious though, what do you then do about your wet ass?

>meanwhile, in Europe:

>Using a vagina washer on your ass.
Trying to wash out all that cum OP?

I have one of these

That fucking filename

there is this thing... you know... a piece of cloth, what is it called... OH YEAH, A FUCKING TOWEL!

>WE PROUDLY PRESENT YOU OUR FINEST DEVICE.
> THE THUNDERNIGGER

>honey can you stop leaving the ass towel lying around? Sara is wearing it like a cape

>2010+6
>not using wet wipes

American, so have never used one. Not being a fan of paper, I would given the chance. So, is there just a stack of crack towels next to the toilet? Use once, and into the hamper?

American here, and I agree.

After I take a shit I hop onto my sink counter and wash my ass. Then I use toilet paper to dry up.

People care more about their hands and face being clean than the dirtiest place on their body.

At least use wet wipes, guys.

Given it's properly washed.. the tower just dries the ass.. it's reused for a few days then thrown in the laundry.

You wanna get high?

I use a sponge for gentle cleansing and dingleberry removal. I leave it in a plastic tub next to the toilet and toss it in the dishwasher now and then.

So you honestly believe that sharing an ass towel with your household is more sanitary than completely disposable toilet paper?

>kek

hey guys, i was just thinking: would not be more money saving and respectful for nature to go to wc to bidet without using the paper roll?i mean, shit is a natur thing and biodegradable and in order to make toilet paper trees must be chopped down

I don't think they share them, bud. I would assume they each have their own. I still prefer my method of wash ass - dry with disposable toilet paper.

usually soap is used too.and if i can fuck my fiancee why should be worried to use a towel that she used to dry her CLEAN ass

Yeah I bet your boyfriend appreciates your unnecessarily squeaky-clean shithole

I was more referring to children and guests using your ass towel. Ofc you wouldn't care to share it with your woman

Toilet paper is perfectly sufficient for anyone who doesn't plan on having dicks in their ass

>People care more about their hands and face being clean than the dirtiest place on their body.
It's the place where shit comes from, it's ,eamt to be dirty.
Only degenerates use it for anything else

fuck off,, toilet paper doesn`t remove the fucking smell or the skids you get left with matey..

But no real talk fam, you can buy an attachable bidet on Amazon for like 30 bucks. The non American mongoloids aren't right about much but they are right about this. Makes your ass nice and clean and also feels good. It's also not as rough as toilet paper. I switched, you can too, you won't regret it.

guest use a towel just for them.it's strictly personal you know.and if you are in doubt you just pick another clean one from the dresser. it's not so complicated.are you really so dirty? i'm glad i never fucked an english or american girl

why bidet when you can jump in a shower and just sprinkle your ass clean... saves money on bidet and toilet paper..

You must not be very good at wiping

do you usually after shitt get undressed and jump in shower or jump in with your clothes still on? i'm curious

>Having shit stains on your ass all day long

undress and just jump in, quick 5 min wash with soap and im all guci

I wipe until there's nothing to smudge. Adding water to spread it all around before the poop is removed is nasty as shit.

Imagine, your dog poops on the ground. You can pick up the logs as they are, or you can dump a gallon on water on them, smear them around the place and then try and dry up a gallon of shitwater.

You're fucking weird.

>brb guys i need a shit
>retard takes a shower
kek

>not knowing how to wipe properly

checked
also LOL, what if you suddendly get someone to fuck but you are ashamed of your stinky and dirty ass?
oh, right.they're not ashamed of that

haha NO!!... even if you are Major league wiper that shit smell wont escape your bunghole and your farts will push out any of the leftover fecal matter onto your undies making them very dirty and nasty indeed

Well that's a pretty retarded comparison.

Guys touch shit with your finger and i guarantee it will smell and be dirty even after you wipe it... only water can clean it

if being clean and hygenic is weird then you must be a snowflake

you are half insane.at least you wash your ass

b8

No it's not, spraying a shit smeared surface with water and then failing to dry it after and then slamming your wet shitty buttsheeks closed and walking around all day with a soggy shitty ass that has not been been cleaned and dried but only sprayed with water. Nasty.

You spill spaghetti sauce on the stove, you can a) wipe it up until dry with a dry cloth
b) dump water on it and walk away

You just complemented him...

are you a dog or human?

YOU FUCKING DRY IT AFTER CLEANING IT WITH WATER YOU FUCKING RETARD

Obviously a human. Dogs cant slam their soggy wet shitty buttcheeks closed.

>YOU FUCKING DRY IT AFTER
Dry it with what

Just go on the highway and stick your ass out the window
Better way of getting cleaned

>water
>clean

Pick one.

Ikr you gotta have some anal penetrating water pressure to really clean it

If there's no soap involved, what are you really doing?

not even m8

I do that but my Mom tells me to stop sticking my face out the window

ok.
i'll explain this for you.
i'm italian and we always use the bidet.
1)take shit
2)clean your ass with paper
3)while still with pants down you walk to the bidet that usually is positioned next to wc or in front of it
4)get your ass in the water and rub it with soap accurately until you feel it's clean
5)get the towel used only for the bidet that usually is positioned next to it and wipe your ass with it until it's dry.
6)if shit stains appear on the towel you have done a bad job and must repeat n4 and get a new towel.
7) get dressed again
8) for accuracy wash your hand with soap after the whole process.

CHIARO?

how does it feel having them shit smeared pants for all you wipefags?

>inb4 hurr durr its cuzz youzz dont wipe properly hurr durr

I use this ass cleaning brush, most toilets have them

kek

ouu, i though that was a testicle tickler... i`ve been using it all wrong

Or alternatively

>enjoy your shit
>reach for toilet paper
>grab toilet paper
>fold toilet paper a couple times
>wipe shit
>fold again
>wipe again
>make sure toilet paper is clean on your last wipe and that means your pooper is clean
>drop toilet paper in toilet
>stand up, pull up pants, flush, walk away
>you can do all this while still sitting on the toilet and in a fraction on the time it takes eurofags to clean their bum
>enjoy your clean dry ass
>wash hands
>enjoy not having to handle or wash an asstowel

you fold it after you smeared it with shit?
gross

>shit is a natur thing and biodegradable and in order to make toilet paper trees must be chopped down

Trees are carbon neutral and renewable. Pine for paper is functionally a crop.

So you hop up on a sink. And shoot water up ur ass & dont use your hands? The water shoots where? How do you keep the water from spraying on your clothes & spraying flecks of shit all over your hosts bathroom?

i love how you american think you are excellent in all sort of things but can't clean your ass properly

transforming it into paper produces co2

No wonder eurofags smell so bad. All those shit hands

As a gayfag like everyone else here the lack of anal hygiene is disturbing.unless you are a scatfag.

If you expect to rim and be rimmed, freshen that ass!

Wet wipes - best of both worlds

see point 8

>carry on the day, going about your things
>the day of the laundry at some point of the week
>drop your cloths and pants
>notice a shit smear
>how de fuk?.jpeg
>i guess i didn`t wipe properly...

you use them only if can't use a bidet

jesus fucking christ people get yourself one of these and be done with it already! i highly recommend it

luxebidet.com/vi110.html

wet wipes and a double check with a tissue fold and its all good mang

Any good anal perfumes which don't taste bad?

I want my lover to enjoy a full sensory experience.

Exactly - an Ecoli perti dish. No thanks. If I'm going to fuck my wife, yeah I'll shower. No ones burying their face in my ass during the day, unless it's OP.

My water is cold as fuck, and the hot is at the end of a long line that cools off or I would.

Sponge city for now.

listen to this homo

I use alcohol pads like a real man

>be Eurotrash
>Be a cuck
>Have pegging fetish
>Invent sink to wash asshole to make it socially acceptable to play with asshole away from home

> BE AN EUROPEAN
1) Take a shit.
2) Clean your ass with paper
3) Hop on bidet
4) Take some soap specifically crafted for genitalia
5) wash and rinse your ass clean
6) dry it with the little towel near bidet specifically crafted for this purpose
7) wash your hands

> BE AN AMERICAN
1) take a shit
2) clean with paper
3) go on until your next shower with shit between your ass.

Puritans. Always keeping an hand on their (dirty) ass and one on their eyes. There's a world outside USA guys, open your eyes omfg

You wot m8?

AMERICANS ARE SO GOOD, WE CAN CLEAN OUR ASSES WITHOUT THE NEED FOR WATER.

>AMERICA 1
>EUROPOOR 0

Topest of keks

Baby wipe master race

You produce too much when speaking. I vote that you hold your breath until global warming ends. Cuck.

It is described very well here even if an offensive manner. Picture is good too.

I don't think you have only one towel for your family's hands and face. It's the same here but with two towels per person. Any member of the family has TWO towles: big one like yours, little one for bidet. Said that: your ass comes out CLEAN after the bidet, it's like a fast shower. Scrubbing your ass with paper isn't the same at all, it's fucking logical isn't it?

> Puritan alarm!
That bad way of thinking is the reason why in USA you got near any innovation. But still not this one. So you're meant to be dirty just because you produce shit? omfg rofl