Help me cum less fast while having sex with my beautiful girlfriend

Help me cum less fast while having sex with my beautiful girlfriend

I also fuck her without condom.

I mostly just jerk off in the morning when i know we guna fuck later that day.

but then there's less cummies

exactly! and i cant controll myself with my penis inside this wet fucking pussy

do i have to be strong and pull my dick out before i get DAT FEEL ?? she keeps saying dont pull it out, but then i'll cum and thats that shit

Drink ashwagandha and do kegels. You will be superhero in few days.

>jerk off with no lube at least twice per day
>be sure to edge for a minimum of 30 minutes
>kegels
>??????
>profit
Seriously though, I've done this for the last 12 years, and I give my gf multiple orgasms. You also need to learn to control the tempo when you're getting too close.

Fuck her with a shit tier condom, that alone will kill 90% of the sensation, to push it further just use a low dose of pain killers.

Tramodol simple as that

This. opiates will let you go all night.

rookie

How to make a women cum:

Sneak up behind her
Put your hand over her mouth and put a choke hold on her(her arms fill be flailing from excitement)
Once she's unconscious take off her clothes and proceed to pound that pussy
Her pussy may seem dry contrary to popular belief a dry pussy means she is ultra turned on
After you are done grab a crowbar and beat her with it until she stops breathing(women love this)
Proceed to pound her for the next three days until she starts stinking(a sign that shes about ready to cum)
Grab a hacksaw and chop up her body and put into 5 separate trash bags and put into dumpsters at butcher shops

Congrats she just came. You are now officially a ladies man

Also xylocaine dental anaesthetic spay. Squirt inside condom.

Close your eyes and image you are fucking Hillary Clinton.

Practice, practice, practice....

I, too had your problem before and the more I fucked the longer I lasted. I haven't tried the recommendations mentioned above, but I've heard of their success stories. Tell that bitch her pussy too damn good and she gotta give you patience, lol.

Where do I get some and what does it do

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

> less fast

Slower. The word is slower.

Its a fucking sugar pill imo

Its a painkiller often used for post operative pain. It'll work, but I'd try strong codeine first.

Both are addictive. The anaesthetic spray in the condom is easy and safe.

I think you mispelled sugar pill

smoke some weed before.

Also, learn to use your tongue dude.

Not with you, mate?

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as cummies, is in fact, daddy's/cummies, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus cummies. Cummies is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “cummies”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a cummies, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. Cummies is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. cummies is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with cummies added, or daddy's/cummies. All the so-called “cummies” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/cummies.

No

>Implying codeine can be strong

Fap before.
Simple.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as donald trump, is in fact, daddy's/donald trump, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus donald trump. donald trump is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “donald trump”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a donald trump, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. donald trump is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. donald trump is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with donald trump added, or daddy's/donald trump. All the so-called “donald trump” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/donald trump.

Codeine is the shit if you know what you're doing. Google codeine cold water extraction for the basics. You can process it to hydrocodone then to morphine.

You cannot be serious. Youre telling me that you spend at the very minimum of one hour a day masturbating?!

Take Speed problem solved

God dammit i wish i knew that before! Thanks for the tip Sup Forumsro

For 12 years - must have forearms like popeye

Right? Fuck that! I don't like my gf THAT much
I'll just finger her till she cums THEN fuck her, she don't give a shit

Is putting it in really that good? I'm going to lose my virginity tomorrow with my crush.

I do kegels which made me able to stop myself cumming a lot later than I used to. During sex I stop myself cumming, then continue. After a few times I enter this mode where I can fuck for much longer without cumming.

What. The. Actual. Fuck

LOL

Why? She's just going to leave you anyway.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as LOL, is in fact, daddy's/LOL, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus LOL. LOL is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “LOL”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a LOL, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. LOL is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. LOL is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with LOL added, or daddy's/LOL. All the so-called “LOL” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/LOL.

did this last monday, can confirm.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as diarrhea, is in fact, daddy's/diarrhea, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus diarrhea. diarrhea is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “diarrhea”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a diarrhea, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. diarrhea is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. diarrhea is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with diarrhea added, or daddy's/diarrhea. All the so-called “diarrhea” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/diarrhea.

>implying you DON'T spend an hour+ a day jerking off

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as diarrhea, is in fact, daddy's/diarrhea, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus diarrhea. diarrhea is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “diarrhea”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a diarrhea, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. diarrhea is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. diarrhea is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with diarrhea added, or daddy's/diarrhea. All the so-called “diarrhea” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/diarrhea.

>emoji
>wut

This is a pretty easy one to solve OP, get comfy and have a fap, when you start to get "the feel" that you about to cum stop fapping and let it subside, then resume fapping and let yourself cum as normal, this will build up your stamina and help you last longer, this is called "edging" and it works really well, but you have to be a little careful not to practice it too much or you will go the other way and find it hard to cum from normal intercourse, I'd say do it twice a week until you find you're not having the problem anymore and then stop doing it altogether.

Do it in positions where you pick the speed, depth etc. Git gud with recognizing when your starting to get close and either slow down or go deep and do the grind thing without going in or out. Once you've come down a bit go back to thrusting. Used to fuck my ex for 2-3 hours this way, but the new gf gets sore after like 15mins :/

do not want me dick to rot off thanks

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as human feces, is in fact, daddy's/human feces, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus human feces. human feces is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “human feces”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a human feces, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. human feces is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. human feces is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with human feces added, or daddy's/human feces. All the so-called “human feces” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/human feces.

Speed. Coke. Crank...but not too much. It will limp you out.

Also... eat and finger blast her first before she finds some one else that can fuck the life out of her.

I’d just like to interject for a moment. What you’re refering to as human feces, is in fact, daddy's/human feces, or as I’ve recently taken to calling it, daddy's plus human feces. human feces is not an dick unto itself, but rather another free ©component ®of a fully functioning daddy's dick made useful by the daddy's nutsack , tip utilities and vital dick components comprising a full dick as defined by DADDY.

Many daddy's princesses fuck a modified version of the daddy's dick every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of ↪events, the version of daddy's which is widely used today is often called “human feces”, and many of its hoes are not aware that it is basically the daddy's dick, developed by the daddy's project.

There really is a human feces, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the dick they use. human feces is from the nutsack: the program in the dick that allocates the dick’s resources to the other princesses that you fuck. The nutsack is an essential part of a dick, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete dick. human feces is normally used in combination with the daddy's dick: the whole dick is basically daddy's with human feces added, or daddy's/human feces. All the so-called “human feces” ejaculations are really ejaculations of daddy's/human feces.

But what about human poop. Can some one interject on this topic for a moment?