So why is Kurdistan not a country yet?

So why is Kurdistan not a country yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

anfenglish.com/features/karayilan-warns-that-targeting-ocalan-will-be-disastrous-for-turkey
youtu.be/crQ9EYx-JSE?t=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because they can't run a country

You tell me

They work pretty well in Iraq

And they work pretty well in Syria now

(arguably in Turkey too, if you count PKK)

Kurdistan

wew

That's far too big for kurdistan
I wouldn't feel confident giving them all that old armenian land. I'm just... suspicious. But they deserve a nation-state as anyone else does. So I guess diyarbakir as well as some lands surrounding it, just not too far north. No way in hell they should get that large of a chunk of syria, just al-hasakah. Their chunks of iraq and iran there look ok to my knowledge.

>They work pretty well in Iraq
Correct

>And they work pretty well in Syria now
Incorrect

>(arguably in Turkey too, if you count PKK)
lel get the fuck out

The Iraqi/Syrian/Turk Kurds are very diverse and won't be able to work together because different thoughts.
Kurds in Turkey are more communist types and Kurds in Iraq are democratic.

no idea about Kurds in Syria, but in order to create an entire country you first need to get the population working together

>Kurds in Iraq are democratic

>Barzani is president since Hussein
>there will be no other president until he dies

But yeah there are differences, they even had a civil war not so far ago

But yeah they should still get a country

>But yeah they should still get a country

not really

Yes really.It would be cool to see its flag in int

I'm not saying they don't deserve a country, I'm saying they can't run one.
Iraqi Kurds are relied on support from other countries for example and the other Kurds can't even work together.

RELEASE OCALAN

He's going to die in prison.

kurds should be genocided along with turks and the clay should be given to greeks, armenians and assyrians.

if Turkey has to give up the east they will also need to give up their part to Greece
so no

Turkish people are assblasted about it, and they're a part of NATO, so nobody react.

How does it feel knowing you couldn't catch Turkey's most wanted terrorist yourself?
you had the CIA do the dirty work for you and finding him in Kenia lel.

All of our neighbors were protecting him. It wasn't exactly 1v1. Oh well, he's rotting away in prison now.

When he dies the PKK are going to do waves of suicide bombings to kill high ranking politicians.

>implying kurds deserve a country

>suicide bombings to kill nobody in particular

Fixed. Destruction and chaos is their is their objective.

>What do you say to the discussions on a physical attempt against the Kurdish People’s Leader?

>Without a doubt, even discussions of such a subject is grounds for a struggle. As a people, or as a movement, we cannot accept such a thing even being talked about. So, we will fight against this with everything we have.

>But one thing I can say specifically, is that as well as our society developing a great insurrection on the basis of a fracture that would take years, the Battalion of Immortals who have been organized for such situations will also get into action. The Battalion of Immortals are a kind of sleeper-cell, always active sacrificial forces. One could say they are the “guards of the guards”, an organization at a higher level of concentration. The concept of this battalion is “to destroy all politicians and leaders involved in the decision to attack Leader Apo”. No one should think “They can’t do it”. Don’t you think 4 guards attacking at once on a leader speaking in a crowd or riding in a convoy will achieve results?

anfenglish.com/features/karayilan-warns-that-targeting-ocalan-will-be-disastrous-for-turkey

Turks are far more aligned with European ideals that Kurds are. Fuck off with the memes

انا احب الموسيقى .. لا لا لا لا لا :~ضضض

Karayılan said many things. Now he cant leave his cave cause he is afraid of drones.

>irishman roleplaying as a commie terrorist

Every fucking time. The guy is old, he'll die in 2020s.

>PKK Executive Committee Member M

Stopped reading there. You're deluded if you think PKK will kill top politicans.
They may indeed have higher rankings, but what makes you think Turkey doesn't?

Shit, they had no trouble genociding an entire country,

I don't see any circumstances of Ocalan dying that isn't blamed on Turkey and that doesn't trigger uproar and further rebellion among Kurds.

Obviously he very well might die of sickness, but the Kurds won't believe that.

Bruh it ain't that hard for a guerilla organisation to kill political targets. My boys the IRA did it plenty, and the Tamil Tigers did it to even greater success.

It's because of his IRA genes

This is why we should not leave one kurd alive in our borders

pkk tried to assassinate the opposition party CHP's leader just recently though, they failed
turkey could kill öcalan, they would not be able to do shit

who gives a shit about what k*rds are thinking?
Gladio is coming back in Turkey and paramillitia is the solve to this problem, like it was back then.

Why didn't the Ottoman/Turkish government just genocide the Kurds after they were done with the Armenians?

Would've saved themselves a lot of hassles in the long run 2bh

> further rebellion among Kurds.
will literally end up in turkish civilian reaction. if kurds escalate again you are going to see "civilian revenge squads" come out, i don't think pkk wants to risk that

needed someone to actually live in those areas , local Turkish populace were destroyed there by Armenian gangs before we genocided them and world war and the others tied our hands.

Except Kurds fought for Ottomans on many fronts. It was them who defended the region againist armenians. Still the same actually. Look at recent election see how many votes Erdoğan got from Kurdish regions. Only commie faggots fight aganist the state. Muslims dont.

>turkey could kill öcalan, they would not be able to do shit

nah
you'll literally have the human right convention raping that ass raw and god knows how much boycott and butthurt from other countries

>civillian revenge squads
They are already here in Turkey , they were officially announced during the coup attempt. The ones on the street fighting FETOs soldiers were Erdoğans paramillitary. Now they often show up , in the coup attempt they have like a conservative apperance but they are in fact nationalists in truth. They are formed to counter terrorism like kontrgerilla was formed to combat communism back in times here. They're linked with some spec ops like JİTEM , JÖH , PÖH

you fucks can't beat an organization with ~3000 members that exists for almost 40 years now lmao

An organisation which is openly supported by many of our rivals. Russia , US ( not openly ) , Iran , Syria ( for some time ) , Israel ( openly ) , Germany ( openly ). List goes on

>3000 members

Lol. The things western media tells to their people.

>tfw 'kurde' translates to 'damn'

USA and EU considers PKK as a terrorist organization

i have many kurdish friends and kurdistan is not the thing they want i can say. and even if they want why should we give them those lands? those lands are being protected from us and kurds together. we will not give those lands just because some white ass ameritards and bunch of mountain rats want to.

yea and yet still they let them to protest turkey with pkk flamas in the center of eu.

>That english

Siktir git doğru düzgün bi lise bitir önce beyinsiz çomar.

That's the great part of democracy ain't it?
We have literal ISIS terrorist fucks protesting in our country too

youtu.be/crQ9EYx-JSE?t=3

How does this make you feel?

BIJI INTENSIFIES

Because they are not all traitors. West media telling lie like all kurd support pkk or not like turk.

this Tbh

Why do you guys want a minority in your country? This could stop everything.

>they are not all traitors.

t. leftist/muslim cuck

We don't want the minority, we want the land they are living on.

t*rks

that thng wil never happen, at most a little piece of iraq may split off

So?
I say let them inbreed themselves to death, then there can be a landgrab once they're all dying in holes somewhere.

Let me tell you fags that as a Kurd, the retards who run the Kurdish Government don't give a single fuck about the place. Corruption has decimated the economy and throw ISIS into the bag and you've got yourself a land where workers haven't been payed for months and electricity cuts out every couple hours.

The government is so autistic they brought in $7 billion worth of fruit, vegetables, and other food despite have one of the most arable bits of land in Iraq.

But hurr must buy $1 million house in the middle of the desert or hurrr wife wants a new swimming pool.

Honestly they don't deserve a fucking country i hope another Saddam comes in power and power rapes them back into the cucked submission they where in before.

>all these Turkish diaspora shitting up countries yet complaining about Kurds

LOL
There are Turkish gangs all over London that ruin shit

>as a Kurd

>t. ozturk

I'm not him gozgluzlglu

Fag

That's nice, you can gas all t*rks in your country for all I care but the moment we bomb a few k*rds everybody flips out.

>kurds are just mountain turks and have no claim to their own state
>kurds are not turks! They are subhuman.

Pick one and only one.

Turks do not belong in Anatolia
Turks belong in the 'stan countries , mainly uzbekistan, tajikistan and Kyrgstan

They should go back to their homelands

this

KURDISTAN IS IRAQI LAND FUCK YOU KURDS. YOUR FUCKING STAYING AND HELPING US WITH THIS SHIT. FUCK YOU. ALSO FUCK IRAN. FUCKING MAJOOS

>But they deserve a nation-state as anyone else does
Since when does every little ethnic group deserve a nation state?

Where's the cherokee nation state?

This, I call bs, don't tell me they are majority in half of Western-Iran and entire Northern Syria.

that map is bullshit.

Kurds don't reach so far west and so far south.

Kurds really deserve lands.
About 2x1 meters per person.

Hehehe turks and kurds kill each other right now but soon Armenia will come and take their historical lands

sanane sikik. senden baska ingilizceye takilan yok amk andavali.

those cunts don't just 'protest' in turkey. i'd love to see ur face while those assholes are coming to you with ak-47s and grenades.

>north cyprus
>genova right now
>your troops be btfo