Diversity

Why is it that a certain demographic of Sup Forums argue against diversity in films and television by comparing the state of N. American/Anglosphere society to homogenic and generally racist countries like Japan?

vid of Idis Elba speaking on the topic of diversity btw:youtube.com/watch?v=y-WQ6qORAZ4

Because Japan is one of the few first world nations who isn't being invaded by hoards of brown, poor, violent people. You can actually be Japanese and have some degree of pride as opposed to being an American, Canacuck or European.

but america's problem is black people. and most of those people are more american than you.

japanese society is crumbling tbj

their industry, their population, their pride

Because nobody wants to watch niggers, even Idris Elba.

i have literally never heard this argument. what are you smoking, faggot.

Compared to which societies, though? They're holding up much better than Europe and NA

And still one of the safest, cleanest country in the world. How do they do it?

by retaining a society of mindless drones

>if they want more asians in movies, then why don't they just go to ascf jio;zsdgfjio; sdfmjkLO"P

>if they want more asians in movies, then why don't they watch asian movies?

Because it's all virtue signalling. They don't really care. They just want other people to think that they do. Just like OP.

>ou can actually be Japanese and have some degree of pride

Yeash if you can ignore the blantant white-washing of their society and self hatred they have for themselves.

Hello fellow pc bros. Just stopped in to let you know im not from Sup Forums, i LOVE LOVE LOVE DIVERSITY! I also love the smell of my own farts. But dont let me hinder this discussion. I just wanted everyone here, to know just how much i love smelling my own shit. (Probably more than you).

Diversity is weakness. Unity is strength.

I watched Beasts of No Nation recently and Elba did not deserve a Best Actor nom for that.

But I think the most important part of that quote is "diversity of thought."

That's what really triggers people who are always pro-diversity. As long as everybody thinks the same, they don't actually care how many Asians or Native Americans are on TV.

And this whole being-offended-on-behalf-of-other-people thing needs to die.

Why does more diversity mean more black people? What about latinos and asians?

Its being offended for black people specifically which is what gets me. What about everyone else, why is it just black people getting the white knight treatment, do it for everyone or youre just as bigoted as the people you accuse.

Latinos and Asians look kind of white.

Because being socially aware is a fad, and not coming from a genuine sense of injustice.

I've said in other threads that Elba most likely has a very low IQ (

Fuck off Juan Yang, you will never be white.

It's bad if it's prioritized over plot and making the movie without a creative spark, just making it because "look guys we're so diverse", not because it has a compelling story or idea

There are all kinds of Latino and Asian actors that could pass as white.

Yeah, you can usually tell based on other features, but there's no mistaking them for black people.