Do you honestly Scaruffi is a good critic?

Do you honestly Scaruffi is a good critic?

6/10 buy him if you like him

Yeah he's great.

His head is so far up his own ass that the only person who can take him seriously outside of the memes is himself.

I think he's right about the new JoNew album. Might want to stretch it to a 7. But there's something about it that stops me from getting into it.

His review is very informative either.

Protip: the real gem on his website is the "History of Rock Music" articles

Best critic out there, but more for others demerits than for his merits

His Beatles essay won several international awards as the most professional analysis of the career of pop group the Beatles ever written.

THE

When did he rate it? Is there a list of lately rated albums?

he's better than fantano and pitchfork so there's that

No. He's a fucking moron. I don't just mean his opinions on music are wrong, almost everything on his sight is cringeworthy (the philosophy shit being the worst)

AND I WONDER

he ded

His Kraftwerk article is the worst music-review I've ever read.

[citation needed]

only if you're a shut-in who's never encountered an intelligent music listener before

i love him

rest in pieces Italian cunt

undoubtedly the best rock critic out there

lester bangs is better imo

bangs and scaruffi are both exemplary, but they represent distinct strains of criticism. bangs writes as a literary stylist, while scaruffi writes as an academic. they're two sides of the same coin, and essential reading for any serious fan of rock music.

He's the DUDE INNOVATION AND ORIGINALITY LMAO of music reviewers.

I'm glad he exists, but I hate his fanbase who take his word as biblical script and shoehorn his tastes in threads

>Bowie died of cancer in january 2016.

What's wrong?

he's a try hard

absolutely, at the very least there isn't anyone better than him

are you implying those are legitimate critics