What do you think about handguns?

What do you think about handguns?

Mostly, they're guns that fit in your hand.

I think they are metal.

I've heard that some are called revolvers, but others are auto-something

I think that one would make an attractive paperweight, or maybe a doorstop.

that name is stupid they don't even look like hands.

I have a problem with them.

I own four and only have two hands.

checked.

have a Beretta 90Two.
willing to buy a CZ-75.

the cz-75 sp01 is a great gun. czech it out sometime.

How you liking the 92? Got mine not too long ago and I love it. Won't edc it though, got an xds for that.

They're pretty handy

nice trips. I have a Smith and Wesson 5946

I bet you guys have no idea how good it is.

They are fun to shoot.

The Guns are Illuminatis

think they're sexy and i wish i lived in the USA so i could stick one up my ass and blast whole clip
>rubber bullets obvs lol

TL;DR USA

All the handguns in the world should just simultaneously magically disappear.

Or else fair, and voluntary duels for honor ought to be legal for adults in good standing with the law. Until that happens, there isn't really a good reason for handguns to exist.

I'm thinking here's one of mine right now.

>clip
Magazine.

I like them.

Pic related. My two handguns.

I wish I had a handgun. I can SHOOT PEOPLE and KILL THEM. I would have so much power in the palm of my hand. My parents wouldn't be dissapointed in me anymore, everyone at school would stop bullying me, and that hot girl in my class would totally be my gf.

Yup. If I had a handgun things would be a lot different. I'd be treated like a king, and if people oppose me I can just SHOOT them DEAD. It's like I'm superhero who can do no wrong.

Boy oh boy, I just can't wait to buy a handgun. It'll make me the coolest person alive.

Juan deag rush b

How's that Shield working for ya? I've been thinking about getting one for CCW.

test

They should be illegal

It's a nice pistol. No issue at all with about 1000 rounds through it. It's super light so it doesn't way your pants down and wit how slim it is I don't even feel it when I have it in my waist. I usually carry in the 4 o clock position. Also the fact you can get one for under 400$ is nice. You can't go wrong with the shield.

I like handguns but I fucking hate 1911's. Holy fucking shit, what an outdated fucking pile of dogshit. No offense.

it's bullshit that you can't buy automatic weapons at walmart

fucking statism

>muh national firearms act
fucking land of the cucks

LOL yup. Exactly.

When I lived in Missouri I always saw AR type rifles for sale at Walmart.

I prefer rifles.

That just sounds like gang banging nigger mentality.

Small and affordable handgun suggestions, anyone?

Statistically speaking you're way more likely to buy and use a handgun for offing yourself instead of what you described. Please follow through and be a part of that statistic.

The m&p shield. You can easily find one for under 400$. Just remember you get what you pay for when it comes to guns.

Hi Elliot Rodger.

Checked.

I love handguns, they are great fun to shoot. Also handy when you need to survive an encounter with a pack of wild niggers.

>irrelevant statement
Ar != Automatic

They are guns, made for hands

>I saw guns that looked scary so they must be automatic

ARmalite.

You do know AR doesn't mean assault rifle right?

Laying here with my shield on my chest as well nice gat

They are a barrel of fun

they're cool but i mean there isn't really any gun control on buying it.

I think that they are pieces of metal that make other, smaller pieces of metal fly out of it to kill something

They help my islamic fundamentalist movement kill more infidels

I think handguns is a pretty cool guy. Eh just shoots out bullets and doesn't afraid of anything.

That's actually not a shield ha... I know they look similar as fuck. That's the Taurus Pt111 G2. I know what you're thinking. However, I'm coming up on 2k rounds through it, not a single FTF or any other malfunction whatsoever. I love it. And is only one of my pistolás

Gut.
Das meine.

Are you joking? Jam o matic

Lmao fuck me tagged wrong post the guy under you, still a nice gay though