What kind of bird is that? I saw it on a park on my town

What kind of bird is that? I saw it on a park on my town.

That there is a Night Herron.

"That there is a Night Herron".....
In the daylight

those red eyes!!! its high as fuck

A chicken

Why the hell can you non-English speaking subhumans grasp that in English "on" and "in" are not the same word?

Could be some kind of duck maybe

Pengin

I am English, but not OP, and on is the correct usage of the word, not the normal word that is used, although it is still very acceptable.

Fuck off you cunt.

Its a grey parrot

Looks like some type of a tit

No it is not, you retarded bastards. Stop doing this. Literally no actual English speaker says "on" a park, "on" my town. You're literally retarded. Why is it English speakers go out of their way to speak other languages flawlessly fluently, yet subhumans don't even bother to speak proper English?

Yes.
My dog shat in the lawn.
My dog shat on the lawn.
This is a very simple example for your little brain to comprehend.

Shut the fuck up, so leave this thread please.

>proper English
lol

Articuno. Hope you got ultraballs

I saw Jamie on the park
I saw Jamie in the park
They both work, on better than in.

"on my town"
wtf? Now you're just being silly.

That's just what it's called. It doesn't only exist after sundown.... Dicktard!

you must be one of those retarded inbred cunts that say "turrent" instead of turret

Black-crowned Night Heron

No I'm not, who the fuck says turrent?

Your lawn is not a town, moron.

You literally can not speak English. Get the fuck out.

We're not discussing complex grammar here, moron. We're talking about subhumans speaking English so poorly it's grating to look at.

>I saw Jamie on the park
Only someone who doesn't speak English would think this is right. Only third worlders speaking it wrong think "Oh yeah, on and in are basically the same because I'm an unwashed mestizo who doesn't even speak his own language and has to speak yet another European language."

I think OP meant "on my way town." Because then that would make sense. Or "In town" would work too.

Naw man, there are fucktons of shitty Mexicans saying "on" where they should say "in" all over Sup Forums. I see it literally every day and it grates the nerves.

Whoa okay nevermind...I reread OP's post. I guess my brain filled in the grammatical gaps automatically but.....No OP is a fucking retard. Probs a muslim and English isn't his first language.

checked.

My dog shat in the park
My dog shat on the park