What's your primary method of listening to music in your car, Sup Forums?

What's your primary method of listening to music in your car, Sup Forums?

google music, bluetooth from my phone

Tidal on my phones with earbud headphones

ohh so you're that guy

aux cable and my ol ipod

cds

See deez what

used to be my phone through bluetooth but for some reason the bluetooth in my shitty lexus stopped working so now i use the aux cord

this is illegal in most states

>with earbud headphones

Why would you do this when your car probably has perfectly functional speakers?

astral project into my room and listen to it on my computer

/thread

>tfw just got a new car with bluetooth

Feel like a rich man, my previous car was from before CD players were even standard in cars.

CDs - no aux cord or bluetooth in my car

Have an FM transmitter but I'm too much of an audiophile to use it

expensive stereo system with 12 inch subwoofer in the back of my car. I blast my music very loud. Specifically, I blast loveless at traffic stops. People look at me like some Golden God who has a patrician taste of music

Why would anyone who likes music use Bluetooth? It's noticeably bad. Listen through an aux, and then over Bluetooth. You don't even have to listen carefully to tell.

>People look at me like some Golden God who has a patrician taste of music

no, they look at you like a fucking faggot.

Cassette to auxiliary

iPod through USB

Navigation through the stereo's interface is garbage, but if I preload a playlist and hook it up I'm good to go

Was USB connectivity a fad in car stereos? Seems like it got completely phased out around the end of the 2000s.

this
this
this

Custom music boxes containing my favorite albums with Sonic the Hedgehog charaters I make on top in deffent styles dpening on the music.

Nice trips

i stream music from my media center PC to my phone via subsonic, which is connected to my car audio system via bluetooth/aux jack, depending on my phone battery

I have a Bluetooth FM transmitter, that plugs into the DC power jack, so then it's wireless, with nothing connected to my phone, which can sit safely in my pocket.

CDs I buy from thrift stores and the used CD bin at the record store.