Will all the drama end cinemassacre?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/maggieserota/status/732581639763566594
twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/732634606982160388
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Itll probably get him more viewers desu

They literally are more popular than ever now

temporarily. but in time they will be shown to be on the wrong side of history

On other threads people keep thinking it was Patton Oswalt's tweet that started it, but i checked and it seemed like this started it instead:

twitter.com/maggieserota/status/732581639763566594
(the date is 7:40 AM - 17 May 2016)

twitter.com/pattonoswalt/status/732634606982160388
(Oswalt's tweet is dated 11:11 AM - 17 May 2016)

By who, triggered leftists?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJA

No one who ever visited Cinemassacre gives two shits what fucking D List celebrities and Bloggers have to say.

No one who gives a shit about D List Celebrities and Bloggers ever visited or gave a fuck about Cinemassacre.

They're just dogpiling him like rude assholes to show each other how awesome they are. But it's two completely foreign and unrelated fan bases.

I hope he just ignores it and carrys on like normal. He said what he wanted to say. People are already pulling shit out of their asses to make James look bad, but make them selves look stupid instead.

I hope he lives like a windrammer as he fucks.

Does he even follow her though?

What happened?

why does everyone seem to assume he's exclusively a movie reviewer

>company name is "CINEMAsscre

Beause leftist haters didn't watch his video, or any of his other videos, they explode into childlike tantrums on the video title alone

they produce original content under that name

What is this?

Anyone with a brain would immediately catch the stupidity of these articles so I guess there's no harm done. I do hope too that James doesn't get involved into this bullshit, but I think he's smarter than that.

Because they have no idea who he is.

Normies just see a nerdy looking guy who doesn't like their corporate product of the month and dogpile him and call him an ugly retarded sub-human and moan how sorry they are for his wife and kids.

People are shit. They are especially shit towards benign nice guys like James because they know they won't defend themselves.

You're a bored multi-millionaire - Wouldn't you want to smack a "limp dick loser" in the face for shits and giggles?

The day a bunch of journalists made themselves look more ridiculous than a reviewer who resorts to swearing and diarrhea jokes could ever hope to.

Movie and video game reviewer says Ghost-busters movie is a lazy cash grab and wont bother seeing it. This triggers a bunch of twitter autists.

It's sad when a celebrity has to dog pile on someone to feel relevant.