Suffer from anxiety or depression? Its chemical. and I have the cure. Kratom daily...

Suffer from anxiety or depression? Its chemical. and I have the cure. Kratom daily, with a small dose of Phenibut every 2 or 3 days and i promise you youll experience a whole new world.

What is kratum, precious?

/wiki/Mitragyna_speciosa

>Its leaves are used for a variety of potential medicinal effects, but mainly to manage pain and/or anxiety and alcohol dependence. Though not an opiate itself, kratom is thought to behave similarly to a μ-opioid receptor agonist like morphine, and thus is used for managing chronic pain as well as recreationally. Kratom use is not detected by typical drug screening tests, but its metabolites can be detected by more specialized testing. The pharmacological effects of kratom on humans, including its efficacy and safety, are not well-studied.

>Adverse effects may include palpitations, seizure, myalgia, insomnia, fatigue or chest discomfort.

look you can be all white knight against it but it cures depression. if you have nothing else to live for, why not try it. it works.

Bruh, not calling you out or anything. A dude wanted info, I provided.

Same goes for micro dosing LSD.

isnt that stuff addictive

Nope. i mean if something helps you wouldent you take it? Or you can just be depressed and anxious all the time lol which is worse for you

This. Fewer side-effects.

lsd so hard to get tho, plus very illegal. kratom and phenibut super drugs and legal

Yeah everbody dont try and fix ypur life with exercise and eating healthy while staying active! JUST DO DRUGS YOULL FEEL BETTER DURRRRR

> Hey everybody I never suffered depression but I know all you have to do is fix your life

Never tried Kratom, but have considered it for a while.

Phenibut is fantastic. Just gotta keep the doses low and spread out so you don't get addicted or anything.

If you suffer from depression, I might also recommend Tianeptine Sodium.

Do any of you browse reddit? The nootropics sub is pretty active and there's tons of info there on phenibut, tianeptine, and plenty of other supplements.

truth bruh

I've heard horror stories from people using Kratom. I'd try something that isn't addictive, like LSD or something.

i do kratom every single day. im op. im literaslly better for it. if its a horror story the person is just dumb

yea they are both awesome man

Have you ever considered that your life now depends on taking kratom daily just to function right?

I'm not telling you how to live but just consider things.

no it doesnt. it helps. i mean do you depend on caffiene? water? like seriously lol its better than being dead

Well what are you going to do if one day you can't use Kratom anymore? I'm just saying explore more options so that you don't have to rely on one thing just to live. But that's up to you.

Yes, you can be physically dependent to caffeine. You probably do not know how it feels since you do not seem to take the threat seriously. I'm definitely not telling you to stop, but you should probably get informed better to avoid actual risk.
Check out erowid for instance.