Facebook: mike de hoop

facebook: mike de hoop
full name: michael robert dehoop
Due to legal reasons i can't put the full story, but this rapist is going around drugging and raping women, young women. He's 25, his latest victim was 13. When confronted about it, he keyed the car of a good friend of mine and thinks he's a badass mofo for doing it. I've got some people looking into it but legally my hands are tied, so if you guys/girls want to fuck his life up just a fraction of how he fucked those young womens lives up, please do. if you need any more info on him i can provide it. I'm sick of watching our justice system fail, but we can make a difference.

nypa

>I'm sick of watching our justice system fail
>legally my hands are tied

Fuck you, OP. You're why justice fails. You don't need a system, you only need yourself.

I'm with user, beat the cunt up

the fuck do you think i'm doing here faggot?
I want results. i want his life to get fucked the same way he fucked up lives. and i'm the one that gets the fuck yous here? Fuck you. defend the rapist then you chode juggler.

You're just trying to discriminate him because he's pedosexual and rape-o-sexual. Leave the poor guy alone. He has it hard enough as it is.

>Not sure if bait
I'm just going to give you the benefit of the doubt and say this isn't fake...
But Is totally right dude.
Fucking take some action and if it really bothers you then do something to make a difference. WE can't make a difference if YOU won't even do it yourself.

Stop being so beta OP.
Of course you would agree with yourself OP.

i can't. I have some other poeple on it, but i can't this very second. So i want some wounds that wont just heal.

I don't believe your story. Probably the dude just annoyed you in some way and now you're in your room, going mad wanting to hurt him in some way.

not bait. and no shit, i don't blame you guys for being wary, but if you knew the whole story you wouoldn't be acting like it's my fault for not kicking the shit out of him. I literally can't or i will go to prison.

Mother fucker just post his Facebook or his address here. We'll take care of it from there.

Honestly, there are literally thousands of child rapists that get away. Also, there are too few legitimate hackers who are willing to risk prison so you can feel like you did the world a small favor with this. And even further, why would anyone take your word on this? Why should I believe this guy is an actual child rapist and not just some poor guy who stole your girlfriend and now you're trying to get back at him?

Leave it to the shitty justice system, or better yet, walk into his fucking house and blow a hole through his fucking skull. Either way, no one here is going to help.

Seems like a cool dude

It thinks the fb adress is spam but it's mike dehoop, im working on the adress now

Bullshit. I know tons of people who get away with beating people up. The most I've ever seen is spending the night in jail after a drunken fight.

Fuck you guys. If you don't wanna help then leave.

oh then you must know fucking everything huh? what about people who are convicted felons? Please, enlighten me on the situation you know nothing about

I've beaten the shit out of people, people have beaten the living shit out of me. My friends have beaten people up, and in turn have been beaten up plenty of times themselves. This has gone on ever since I was in fucking middle school, so well over a decade.

You find out where he works or lives, follow him, do your thing and then your walk away. Hardly any risk; most of the time you don't get to see the faces of the guys kicking you in the ground. You sound white, I bet it's even easier for you to get away with it. I don't get that luxury.

innocent until proven guilty, kys fgt

Double dubs confirm op is a massive faggot, instead, ask him to record the rapes.

Don't assume. I been there man and i'm trying to move away from that life. But this piece of shit makes me wanna fuckin merc. I'm trying to exhaust all my options here. If there is a cleaner way to fuck him up, imma take it.

They're my dub dubs you faggot. You don't decide shit around here, welcome to my thread.

>welcome to my thread
Lmfao

Look, here's how I see it:

You're asking people online to retaliate against some guy because you can't morally stand his actions. You give a fuck about people getting raped and whatnot.
This would mean you're a normalfag; you have conventional values, you have FRIENDS, you have contacts and people you know. HOWEVER, that would kind of contradict why you're here. I'm basically an outcast, but still I can name six people at the top of my head who I can rely on when I need help; and I do go and seek them out when I'm in trouble rather for asking for help online.
So, despite having normalfag values, you don't seem to have the means or attitude of one. That would make you a non-normalfag. In which case, why do you even care who gets raped and whatnot? You don't get to be an outcast living online and jerking off to fucked up shit and then give a crap about criminals going against your everyday Joe's values.

you're incorrect on both counts, but given the information that you have to work off of those aren't outlandish theories. Okay i'll level, to a degree. Yes this is real, the dude is fucked up for doing what he did, but, i have no personal stake in it other than a girl he "raped" asked me to do this, so i'm not gonna say no, but i'm also not going to absolutley try my hardest lol He still deserves to have his digital life fucked up tho.

I'm not about falsely acusing bros of rape

How do you know it's false? and how do you know he is a bro? because both are not true.