What's going on here, Lisa?

I'm fedup with this world!

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LEESA

It's "In a few minutes bitch."

It's "I fed up with this world."

>being a room autist

doing gods work, user.

Haha, what a story Mark!

Keep your stupid comments in your pocket.

>being a Tommy Wiseau's The Room® autist
Fixed.

If i was home with the lights off, and this fucking guy was there and says "oh hi mark" in the shadows with that creepy fcking face of his, like if he was chasing you down the street i would shit my pants and run

You're not my fucking mother

They need to allow audio webms on Sup Forums

Is this kino?

Tommy nodded, smiling, still gazing down at the motionless little dog. "So is it real thing?"
The flower shop owner looked at Tommy uncertainly. "I'm sorry?" she said, after a moment.
"Your dog," Tommy said, unfazed. "Is it real thing?"
The woman kept looking at Tommy, probably trying to figure out whether this man who'd taken over her store was really asking if her dog was real. Did Tommy think it was a robot? An android pug of some kind?
"Yes," the woman said finally. "My dog is a real thing."

Well considering that's a meaningless meme term, sure it's kino.

Yes. Very much so.

Not sure why but I fucked broked here

Not that guy or girl but I've seen this movie so many times it's hard not to remember all the amazing lines

>or girl

>Not sure why but I fucked broked here

>or girl

I've seen The Room in theaters I'd say between 30-40 times. There's a handful of girls at each showing.

they aren't single

I won't argue that.

>I've seen The Room in theaters 40 times

What of it?

i got the test results back

I definitely have breast cancer.

don't worry about it, senpai

Fun fact: an earlier version of the script has a second mention (in an another scene) of Claudette's breast cancer. I wonder why it was left out of the final movie

They're curing people every day.

What went right, Sup Forums?

well, it's official: this thread definitely has cancer

Probably because Tommy Wiseau isn't good at filmmaking.

what is this

Puppet Master.

Tommy was a real creative artist. His movie going to be understood in the next generation.

EASY

EASY
I think this is brilliant story telling by Tommy as he wrote a character that appears in the story in a nontraditional way.

Instead of presenting the story line 1 dimensionally with all characters introduced and those characters forming the story, he instead had the story laid out but turned it 3D which showed that there were many characters appearing in the background that eventually collide with the main story line and he symbolized it with the door. As it was a gateway for the character to enter 'the room' and progress the story.

Very interesting.

my local theater is showing this on saturday night

should I go see it? is it good? will I be bullied?

>it's a tommy watched greg watch spy game instead of going to day 1 of filming episode

>should I go see it?
Have you seen it before? You should give it a few watchings. You're not gonna enjoy it as much if you go to a showing as a "the room virgin"

>Greg Sestero got mildly famous
>Tommy got mildly famous

what's the point of going if you've already seen it?

is that spy game with robert redford?

I've seen that flick like 4 times

It's fun to see in a theater. The movie is not "good" but it's hilarious how bad it is. You won't be bullied.

>you are my rose starts playing

It's always a new experience seeing it in the theater. Also you'll miss a ton of the funny stuff because people will be shouting.

He might get bullied by Tommy, if he is there doing a Q&A (probably not) and you ask a dumb question