How could I become rich? I don't have any skills

How could I become rich? I don't have any skills

Even people with skills aren't allowed to get rich. What makes you think that you have a chance?

niggur

become a pope

get skillz to pay the billz

Develop some. Dick sucker looks to be a good fit. Get good, get high priced, find a rich guy, profit.

By having skills

>I don't have any skills

Didn't stop the clintons.

neither trump

go to germany!

Oh okay. Name your first album REPARATIONS

Insert an advertisement in a newspaper: "For 5 Dollars I explain you how to earn money easily."

When they pay, give them your advice: "Insert an advertisement in a newspaper: "For 5 Dollars I explain you how to earn money easily." When they pay, give them your advice: "Insert an advertisement in a newspaper: "For 5 Dollars I explain you how to earn money easily."

Running a business is a skill.

Being a power hungry cunt is not.

Is that illegal?

>Is that illegal?
As long as you pay tax on it, of course. They will be pissed off, but have to admit, that you are obviously right.

i used to think a very close relative of me is broke
i knew he's pushin and shit but i found literally 2 min ago like 60-80k in his room while i was looking for papers dunno why but my heartrate is stupid high

i'd say drugs

Sorry, I mean it's legal, of course.

>i'd say drugs
I'd say hookers

>like 50% on everything you earn
Have fun being a slave, Przemek.

Do meth. It has 20000% of profit

*taxes
If you like to get shot and stabbed randomly go ahead because you're an easy target without backup

Becomme a jew

People who pay 5 Dollars for an advice pay this because they do not have enough Money for a gun or a knife. No one will come knocking.

How,are you a chemist? I do know where I can sell like a ton of weed and other drugs im connected with biggest drugs transporter in Belgium.moving with cars,boats and trucks.I wanna learn chemistry so i can own a Big place and make some to export

suck 1,000,000 cocks for $5 each

Make drugs
You probably know a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who will be willing to help distribute your products.

Use thor to look up on how to make drugs, pick something easy like shrooms or meth

Who knows, you might build an empire

Become a DJ and create a generic pop song by sampling catchy 80's music

>Thor
Yeah ask that guy with his sledgehammer everything

Running a business poorly isn't a skill either.

if it took each cock 5 minutes to ejaculate it would take 9 and a half years of non stop cock sucking to make that happen.

that's still over $500k/year

you have nothing to do with that money because your literally to busy sucking cock

sauce!

but after 10 years you have $5m

its basically the same in the US depending on what state you live in
i make about $35,000/month on average but varies a lot and it gets basically cut in half because of taxes.

>i make about $35,000/month
How?

>put on blackface
>go to government
>"can i has sum money bawss"
>get welfare
>buy all the lean you want and never have to work

OP better start now then.