Linkin Park is cool again

Linkin Park is cool again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I
youtube.com/watch?v=55DHrOeqwcA&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They never stopped being cool. Hybrid Theory is objectively the best diamond album of the 21st century. Only The Eminem Show comes close.

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

>tfw no qt post-punk gf

They never were cool and never will be cool. They're just some shitty teen angst band you liked when you were a kid and still cling to due to nostalgia.

again?

Yeah but they are the GOAT shitty teen angst band. They are essential school shooter core.

No that would be nine inch nails

>shitty band you liked when you were a kid and still cling to due to nostalgia
>board with /oasis/ general

If you didn't think Hybrid Theory was cool when you were 11, I want you to get the fuck off my board.

You could say the exact same thing about Joy Division, Big Black, and Slint

the beats on Faint, Nobody's Listening, and Enth E Nd tho

And you should say it.

they were always cool, only not with metalheads and other sorts of internet-dwelling hipsters

again this is only true for the aforementioned groups, people who forced themselves to "grow out" of their sound for some sort of cred. talk to "normies" or just anyone who doesn't use their Facebook account to follow ironic meme pages about philosophy, you'll see
and you'd make a fool of yourself if you did

What did I miss? Did they do something to suddenly be relevant?

slipknot has better choruses
youtube.com/watch?v=6fVE8kSM43I

remember that jay-z mashup

>"I ordered a frappuccino."
>"Where's my fucking frappuccino?"

NiN is cool
You seriously can't about Joy Division

hybrid theory is a genuinely good album

Kys Division is a meme group, only relevant because Ian decided to go for some cheap PR with suicide.

Can someone create a school shooter core 4×4?

teens don't know Joy Division

I always unironically liked 'in the end it doesn't matter' does that speak to my lack of musical knowledge or similar??

>I like apples and cheese
>does that speak to my lack of food knowledge?

No. Anyone who would think this is equating lowbrow with low quality. Other than their repetition (which is fine because their first two albums are like 70 min combined, and no one gives a shit about the others) there is nothing wrong with Linkin Park's music.

somewhat?

Thanks man, I have to admit its a bit embarrising that I have to admit I like this song though lel

Joy Division is the ultimate emo tween core these days

off the top of my head

BOTTEM RIGHt.....explan urself.....NOGGER

forgot to add the caption

renamiation is the real patrician choice. hybrid theory is garbage

EVERYTHING YOU SAY TO MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yes they do...

In teh end, sARTRE states it doesn''t even matter

Lel I found out about JoyD when I was 18 through soptify... com at me Bro lel....

The Linkin Park sound is only good when it's used experimentally á la 2016

fuck Linkin Park

Surely this is lacking
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

they know of them but none of them listen to them other than like 3 goth revivalists who are pretentious as fuck and don't recognise late-goth as real-goth

You must have had a terrible time as a teen. Of course teens are pretentious, but you seem to forget all of those genuine moments of discovery I'm sure you must've had as a teen.

I was no 'goth-revivalist', I thought of myself as "into music", I mostly liked dad-rock and krautrock, but one of my favourite bands was also Joy Division. I'm sure that in most schools around the western world, you'll find plenty of teens who like Joy Division and other older rock bands, that are not necessarily 60's dad-rock. It's not as fucking niche as you think

I know you like to think your favourite band is all underground and cool, but the kids have been playing the fuck out of joy division for decades.

But that's ok, they're still good and you can still like them, but you'll have to look elsewhere for your underground cred.

Wew Lass, arent't you an edgy so - and so

Le 'edgy' read-it normie meem, get facked normalfeg

oh ah ah ah
youtube.com/watch?v=55DHrOeqwcA&t=11s