What are your opinions on marylin Manson Sup Forums?

What are your opinions on marylin Manson Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR646C8YDQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's a smart guy

I dig his music

not relevant since about 2002, but still a pretty talented guy. I loved that song tourniquet back in the day

Makes great music

I'm not going to put on socks today.

Good for you non socks guy

One of my favorite artists ever. His music videos are getting a bit low budget these days (deep six), great song.....not so great vid. I miss the old vids like the one for the beautiful people. But his music has always been awesome imo

Just saw him live last saturday, and was probably one of the worst shows I have ever seen.

Edgey faggot

cliched has-been. culture moving on...

Used it be brilliant, stood up to conformist idealogies, tried to break the mold, knew how to use shock tactics to get attention. Nowadays he's still good but he's nothing special anymore.
I'm still a fan though.

I saw him a few years ago in Phoenix. Not only is he broke now but he's also a alcoholic whale. He was so wasted he couldn't even remember the words.

It was really sad. He was the shit back in the 90s.

Still a fucking God. But I hope he quits, hes getting to old and should settle down with someone. On the other hand I still liked his recent album, he isnt as Edgy as he used to be, he kind of grew up, which isnĀ“t neccesarily a con. I dont know his older works were what used kep my head up. I should go to sleep starting to be an emotional faggot again.

Eh, some good songs but not much. I do respect the guy though since he's really smart and has put a lot of people in their place for being idiots

I don't care for him or his music

socks are the best when its winter. if its not winter or autumn you have NO EXCUSE for not wearing sandals all day

>donning footwear of any sort
It's like to want to be a slave to the fashion industry.

He's a Sup Forums edgelord in musical form

whacchu problim

Saw him live Tuesday, was a really good show.

Smart guy. Amazing in his prime. Old and fat now. I don't really bother checking out his newest stuff and wouldn't want to see him live now. I think he should hang up at least the live shit. I think it would be cool if he still made music but became a recluse like Varg of Burzum.

But what if I live in Ireland. Shit's cold, man.

no excuse, NONE

Marilyn manson is one of the biggest industrial metal band but boring and marilyn manson is smart asshole who knows that he is asshole.

Without him, there wouldn't be a lot of innovation to top what he did. He was a spectacle. A pop culture phenomenon. He should have retired, but I understand he needs the money. Love him or hate him, he topped Alice Cooper brought new thoughts and ideas around the world.

It's Marilyn not marylin you dick

BUT MY TOESIES!

Varg is legend who has done things and Marilyn Manson is only guy who has said shit and done couple stupid videos.

the last time he was worth seeing live was like 2005. I love his newest album though and I'm excited to see if the next one is any good

he isn't cheap to see either

dont be a fag its been sunny this summer

I hope his new album say10 will be good btw I liked the pale emperor but antichrist superstar was his best album

Makes good music, latest album was great - i look forward to future releases.

YOU DONT NEED . HAVE THEY EVER DONE ANYTHING FOR YOU?

makes some real good music
i love his music, been listening to him and watching his shows for like 8 years, during his Eat Me Drink Me album era and before the release of High End Of Low, which was amazing
I dont know why people say his newest album is great i didnt like it, all the songs sound the same it sucks actually, i only liked third day of a bla bla and deep six
born villain was epic

I liked antichrist superstar

liked ACS and HW alot.

now he's just fat and a broken man.

what a shame

he should call himself frederic mansome now

He's got a couple good songs, puts on a good show.
Used to think nobody could top his antics until I saw this
youtube.com/watch?v=tR646C8YDQw

Not bad but overrated. Gives terrible concerts.