>Fat piece of shit and dropped out from college 3th time
>Tfw 3th wheel all the time
>Kissless anxious loser
>Pay for hookers cuz nobody wants this disgusting body near them
>Thinking about killing people a lot and can't stop watching R3kt videos
>Raped a woman once when I was 17
> No actual reason to absorb oxygen.
>Ruined lots of people's ( girls ) life's on the Internet through ldr.fag
> Put myself in debts to make sure I have to Fucking kill myself.
>Too lazy to find a job. Only goes outside to get drunk and buy weed.
>Got scammed from whom should have bought me fenthanyl. Bye 155euro

I know this is retarded but I am. I want to make sure I'll be dead before Monday. How do I keep convincing myself more to not to pussy out this time? Anyone with tips would be appreciated. Also pic is all I have right now. What should I do with it? And yea I already helped a homeless man today btw. I'll definitely drink myself insane that day.

P.s
My choice is lay my neck on the train tracks.

I'll appreciate better ideas.

Wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

pharmanewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/How-to-Talk-to-Anyone-92-Little-Tricks-for-Big-Success-in-.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sharpie in pooper

>3th

Google helium exit tank, you have enough money for everything.

>3th
>thirth
wat?

How about not being a little bitch and chug some bleach now

OP here. Hard to get helium tanks that actually have 100% helium. Also I don't have a safe place to do it.

I know it's auto correct. I'm on my phone.

Just live.

Where are you from?

learn to skateboard

Thats not autocorrect thats just you being autistic

don't be so selffish to ruin other people's trainride

The netherlands

suicide by cop?

Klinkt een beetje alsof je psychische problemen hebt. Als je zo veel nadenkt over zelfmoord en zo. Heb je ooit wel eens bij de GGZ aangeklopt?

I know but it's my only option atm. Quick and painless hopefully.

just kill yourself.... you ruin loads of peoples life because your a fucking small cocked loser and think " if I kill some people I will be cool" well guess what.......

Kill you self in some glorious way without harming anyone..... unless it is destroying sand niggers then people will remember you.....if you wanna kill some people they are a great start Just remember to say "This is for the rape of Germany's women this is for the deaths of the French children" I am sure you would be remembered by all the victims in France and Germany.......

Making me smile doesn't work. Also I've thought about it.

Dubs delivers truth

bump

can you live stream your death please?
just keep thinking about how hopeless your life is. If you feel like you want to live, keep thinking about why you want to die instead

OP here. I might even on periscope just to proof it. Only if I get actual good answers here.

here ya go

OP here. Already got it

you aren't even going to do it so why talk about it? Nobody cares if you live or die and sitting around crying about if and fucking kill yourself. At least make some of us happy and let us watch it happen but you're a gutless turd who isn't going to do shit except sit around whining like a little bitch

Ga je nog antwoorden of niet?

And there you are writing nonsense like what you are. At least give answers stop being a dumbass.

noordwijk nigger

dit is nu een nederdraad btw

Ik loop daar al sinds m'n 16e. Ben 23 nu. Heb er genoeg van meegemaakt. Lekker je hele leven medicijnen slikken lekker? Lol nee.

Dat is een aardig lange tijd, de GGZ kan een tijdelijke oplossing zijn, maar voor zo'n lange tijd tja....

Beste advies wat ik je kan geven, mocht je er inderdaad over denken om het morgen te doen. Het is zondag... ga eens naar een kerk... een baptistenkerk of zo, zo'n drukke. Ga daar naar de dienst, vraag hulp.

Als je toch niets te verliezen hebt kun je ook dat wel proberen.

Religie is juist het gene wat deze wereld kapot maakt. Nee dankje. Religie is een comfort voor mensen. Een leugen, helaas. Je mag geloven wat je wilt, maar ik duik niet weg voor de realiteit. Iedereen gaat eraan. Nu of over een paar jaar. Ik kies ervoor om het nu te doen. Het juiste moment.

>Raped a woman once when I was 17

Do yourself and the whole world a favor and an hero

OP here. Weird. I don't see any tips. Is answering a question to difficult for you? You disappointed me.

Fijn dan geloof je het niet. Je hebt iemand verkracht, je kunt wel wat vergeving gebruiken of je het nu gelooft of niet. Jij staat niet in het punt om oordelen te vellen over anderen na wat jij gedaan hebt, maar zij wel over jou.

Er zijn genoeg redenen om te geloven in god, maar deze draad is dood over een paar minuten dus die discussie kunnen we toch niet voortzetten.

Wat ze je wel kunnen bieden misschien is een beetje vriendelijkheid, je hoeft het niet te geloven zolang je maar open staat voor hulp. De vriendelijkheid van een mens is heel wat anders dan de behulpzaamheid van een GGZ medwerker.

Doe jezelf een lol, stap over je eigen deukhoederige schaduw en ga er eens heen.

if you are thinking about suicide, don't get hit by a train. You'll regret it at the last second. Its just like jumping off a building. Also it pisses commuters off.

Ik heb geen arm om m'n schouder nodig. En al zeker geen vergeving. Ookal was het niet met geweld of dergelijke, ik weet dat ik als het bestond in de hel hoor. Tenminste kan ik uit deze hel stappen omdat het ieder zijn recht heeft om dat te doen.

OP here. Got any other good safe solutions?

Wat wil je dan horen? Je wil hier op Sup Forums komen horen hoe verschrikkelijk je wel niet bent? Hoe je je dood moet stromen? Je wil voordat je jezelf in doet nog even kennis maken met het slechtste van de mens?

Je vraagt overduidelijk niet om antwoorden hoe je jezelf moet doden, dat is redelijk neukend duidelijk, je wil gewoon even horen hoe slecht de mens is zodat je geen spijt hoeft te hebben van je keuze.

Ik heb mijn zegje gedaan, als je een kerel bent dan ga je gewoon even naar de kerk toe.

>boehoe religie is slecht, jank jank huil huil
>mvg. een verkrachter

En anders zou ik zeggen doe het thuis, en stuur een automatische mail naar de hulpdiensten na een uurtje of zo, niemand wil kennismaken met zelfmoord door het in een openbare plek te doen.

welke stad?

>als je een kerel bent dan ga je gewoon even naar de kerk toe

kk een end op joh

(not op)

An Hero into a train faggot

Heh. OP here.

Bro, I cannot fathom that I am having one of the best luck streak of my life, while you want to kill yourself. It gets better. I was also suicidal. Life is very subjective, it's beauty or cruelty in the eyes of the beholder. Yet you can change that. Before you decide to pay the ultimate price, read the last link, just the first chapter and use it. Decide after. It can change your life and you can live a life of happiness. Suicide is a permanent solution to what could be a temporary problem. Also, if you decide down that road, go out in a blast. Take one year to get your credit rating as high as possible, never miss a payment, hire professionals to help you improve it. Use your card and make the payments EVERYTIME. After, make up a fake company and have fake invoices and the whole shabbang. A half believable consulting firm should be good. Get HUGE loan on it, and while you're at it before going abroad, ask the several banks to increase your limit because you are traveling. Take out huge cash on all cards all within close time of each other. Go to beautiful 3rd world countries where you can live a last year in utter bliss. They'll never catch you alive.

Link for a 15 minute possibly life changing read. If you like it keep on going. Emotional intelligence is so much more linked with success than is Intellectual (IQ) intelligence. And the best part? Nothing, no genes or anything constrain you from becoming socially smart. I was the most pathetic autist. Now I've turned it around and it's a strength. I'm the social leader in a group. I've gotten bunch of girls. I've gotten myself (18yo) hired as a photographer abroad (going to Netherlands 5th August) by a Latin artist. You can do this. It is NEVER too late, until you make it so. Suicide is the only way it is too late. Read on brother:

pharmanewsonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/How-to-Talk-to-Anyone-92-Little-Tricks-for-Big-Success-in-.pdf

you grow up in the country with the most hot chicks per capita in the fucking world and you want to kill yourself!? fuck you, die, and let me live there and fuck dutch hotties in their pooper

Cool opinion bro