Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bianca

Trips confirm

Lydia

Emma

Diana

Oh lol thought you were on about Hilary for a second.

Alessia

Hillary.

Mine as well

Hillary

Fran

Esmee

Vera

Eva

Patrycja

Tanjil

Catalina

Sarah

Jennifer

Tyrone

Harambe

Monica

Dorina

Ha gay !

Ha

Niccole

Probably never gonna see the bitch again, should I just block her on everything and never talk to her again or should I see her one more time?

Elizabeth

what a fucking bitch

Viktória

don't understand this thread, nothings gonna happen other than names beeing posted.

Wouldn't even have joined this thread if it weren't for the fact that last night I had the dream I had about 10 times now. And her name is Madlin

Pikachu

Diana

Queen Elizabeth II, honestly.

Jayne

Eevee

If she's rejected you, don't do anything. Don't block her or avoid her, but don't try to see her. Treat her like everybody else

Jessica

jelqing...her name is Neo? *1

Emily

My best friends ex girl, made out drunk at a party last week. Debating if I should pursue

Beatrice "Too good for real relationships" Pantyswagger.

Molina

diamonds just thinking about her

M.

Sydney

i know how you feel man

any more nudes?

Vanessa

Elayna.

Melina

Sarah.

Daria

Alssya. Love you

gabby

This helped me stop thinking about her

Annie, she's a great friend and i dont wanna fuck it up so i show no interest. Doesn't help that im beta as fuck around girls, im just kinda hoping the feelings will disappear

She used to tell me those stories, and I'd get off to them.

She's not into you, man. She didn't wanna tell you upfront, so she told you that flaming heap of shit. I know that the hard way.

Johanne

Francesca

Worse than that. She did tell me upfront, but I still hoped. It's history now though. Her name still popped into my head regardless.

Isabella

Jokes on you, I got on Sup Forums to distract me because I was already thinking of her

what happened in your dream, user?

Haley

She's stuck in an abusive relationship and I don't know what to do

Danielle

Man ,i just feel the same way

I hate this situation but idk what to do instead of just acting like nothing happened

Hitler

U gimp

Juls

She isn't interested in me one bit. I guess she said she had some feelings for me and she loved my charm, but I had to work out more... I even got a new haircut for her, because she didn't like my old one.

sarina

distancing yourself from her would probably help with the feelings, but that would still suck major dick. it's a scenario where you just can't win, shit is not cash

Ellis

Same here ,but for the record she was not explicit at all

What would you say if I asked you what happened in any of your dreams?

Its not coherent, it doesn't make sense. Also, only the core stays the same in the dream. What always stays the same is that im at some party, I really want to cuddle her, I always end up injured in some way and it always ends in space.

She doesnt even exit in real life.

Fuck.

Riahnnon
I had to answer because
Checked

Probably lost all respect for you

Laura

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_vc0pokhmSA

Don't change for her, change for yourself. Trust me, you'll feel better about yourself, and maybe someone better will come along than the one you have your eye on. Besides, if she's rejected you once, odds are that she'll do it again.

Czech'd

Deborah

God, why did you have to make this thread and remind me of what a cringeworthy autist I was!? And by was I mean am!

Saskia

Josefina

I took distance from her during 2 years ,that's how i ended like this

Really? Will you live with the "what if" the rest of your life? Take your balls and be a man user.

Danielle

Expressing my feelings will just fuck shit up. I'll try ride this one out and hope the feelings subside

Because Im a bad person. You are welcome ;)

This thread just made me lose The Game

Samefag here, also her name is Soledad

This.

Mohawkmolly... I'm the only person that knows her real name and that she's a cam girl. Yeah I want to kill myself too

Carin. My wife. In prison for last 18 months, 2 more years to go. Committed embezzlement before we got married. Wasn't honest with me about it. Deceptive. Police too over 3 years to bring charges. Recently she stopped calling me cause I make her feel worthless even though I spend $400 a month trying to make her life more bearable while locked up. Never cheated. Been really really sad about all this. Recently went on antidepressants, they helped. Still now sure what to do. I'm 50. Don't want to be 50 and single. But also don't want to hang on 2 more years only for it to end. Been together off and on almost 9 years now 1.5 year broken up time in middle.

Katyusha

This.

Take her out on a non-date to the beach or the mall or the museum. Not a cinema or a restaurant, but some sort of a public monument or attraction. That way, you'll always have something to do or look at and discuss if you run out of steam.

Axelle. Damn feels.

Gillian

You are fucked up now.

I say ask her out, and if she says no, then try to move on. Showing zero interest is just painful.

Also when you ask, don't be like "pls respond" just say something like "We should go out sometime. A date." Be honest, to a point, but not clingy. Answer her questions, don't volunteer your own feelings unless she asks.

Hope this helps. Please other Sup Forumsros correct me if you think I lead this user astray.