Just bought this house in UK - thoughts ?

just bought this house in UK - thoughts ?

Other urls found in this thread:

bellway.co.uk/new-homes/yorkshire/conyers-green
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like a new build. congrats user. btw the hookers arrive this time next week.

Shipley at Centurion Fields, Welton Low Road, Elloughton, Brough, HU15

New builds are literal shit tier

When's the cocaine and hookers party?

Yarm actully

it's in Hull though..grim in Hull OP

new builds are nice for people who enjoy wine parties and for moms who host jewelry parties. basically just look nice n modern inside and out, but have no personality to it, each new build is identical to each other.

nice op, looks like a beginners first two story block house in minecraft

>Centurion Fields, Welton Low Road, Elloughton, Brough
bellway.co.uk/new-homes/yorkshire/conyers-green plot 13

literally my aunt has that exact same house, same front layout, same door, EXACT same door. Same windows more or less. Everything.

pic ?

may as well just get a nice big house, which isn't a new build and which actually has character. btw i am steven off of location location location

well no obviously? but i was just highlighting what i said earlier, that each new build is the same as the other.

I think this is a subtle PA request you britfag. Fuck off.

Proof?

New builds help you get on the property ladder and makes buying your first home literally stress free. If you want to buy an older property which will more than likely need work, a new build is a good gate way

okay thats a fair point actually, but they're still shit tier.

why so ? i bet this house is worth more than yours im not even the OP

He's basically saying new builds don't have character, to be fair that's right. Older properties look more attractive and more homely.

It's nice but all new rapid/cookie cutter builds in the UK are horrific

post WW1 architecture is horrible in general over here

But you can build (almost) what ever kind of house you want. Just hire an architect and tell him your wishies.

also: the only houses being built in the UK are rapid cookie cutter builds

unless you're a millionaire/billionaire then you can do what you want

Yeah that's true, you need a higher deposit for self builds though 25% to 40%. Buying a new build is generally a great idea, getting on the ladder is difficult for most people. For a first home they are ideal. You only need a 5% deposit for help to buy and you only need a 10% deposit for a standard mortgage. Sometimes the developer will even help with your stamp duty or legal fees and the house is ready to move in to.

Yeah. Subsidance m80