It is confession time my friends. Confess your inner troubles, and make light your burdens

It is confession time my friends. Confess your inner troubles, and make light your burdens.

I once peed straight into the water at a swiming pool filled with kids and I keep doing it on purpouse. Will I go to hell?

i tricked my falling down drunk niece into sucking me off when she thought i was her ex

I'm a glutton with no motivation to be fit.

I'm a glutton for punishment

Doesn't sound like the worse thing in the world

Quit a two-year relationship some weeks ago. We lived together. My apartment is still full of her stuff. I'm packing it into boxes and put them in the attic. I had no contact to her for two weeks now. I hope she's fine. I still like her but I don't love her anymore. Still feels bad somehow and I'm drinking a lot.

That sounds really difficult. I had a similar trouble with that myself. Finding her hair around is the worst.

bump

I hope one day she can visit me to get her stuff without starting to cry.

That would be both awkward, and difficult. Has she arranged a plan to collect?

ive lost communication with someone close to me because she's kinda having a bad time with money, and i cant help her at all

Just one step, one action, one movement is progress.

Im slowly losing my friends little by little. Only a few more weeks unail the dreaded situation becomes me having no friends

No. The last time we spoke she tried to make me rethink my choice. Thereafter she unfriended me on Facebook and once texted me at night saying that she feels lonely and she misses me. I now try to put the stuff away so I don't have to see it every day.

i've wanted to kill myself every single day for the past 2 years

I flip my testicles above my penis when I sit down to either pee or poop.

I LOVE CHEAP THRILLS!

Combine these, and you're me.

I play Aatrox in ranked.

do you think there's a way out of this?

Make new friends? Enrol in a sports club or something. Learn Kung Fu or Krav Maga.

I don't know...

i've tried everything. i think my problem is pathological, though i'm too broke to afford a shrink

i think that i lost all of my friends, i'm feeling suicidal every day for 2 years now, the only reason that makes me want to live is my gf who is 14 and lives 300km away which makes me sad because i can't see her everyday and from my experience i know that she will dump me in few months because i wasn't created to be happy in live after that i will become totally numb and just do everything without any emotions, waiting for better days to come

how old are you?

>getting dumped by a 14 year old
Jesus christ, i cant decide whether its worse that you're dating a 14yo or that you're about to get dumped by one

theres no pokemon spawning in my area on pokemon go :'(

I drink too much because I can't interact with others socially without it, thanks to crippling anxiety and depression.

i will regret admitting but i'm 16

That's fine. How did you meet her? Holidays?

summer camp

Dude relax, you'll get new friends... I'm mostly in contact with friends that I made at the age of 20

Focus your energy on studies and building a career, when I was your age I was too busy playing videogames to even care about friends :D

Oh and I've never had a gf, big deal

My youngest brother thinks I'm a pedophile simply because I browse Sup Forums.

We got in a fight the other day about it and he says I'm not his brother anymore.

Nothing I say can convince him I'm not, He says I should stop browsing Sup Forums and start browsing reddit. I refused.

Not sure what to do about it.