My name's Tyler and I am the Infantry. I am my countries strength in war...

My name's Tyler and I am the Infantry. I am my countries strength in war. A lot of you have been talking shit and I'm sick of it. I'm not a troll and I'm not under aged and here's my proof. I'm an American soldier and you all better respect me and stop replying calling me a faggot because I'll fuck you up. My drill sergeants made me into one of the greatest soldiers the world has ever know and I will use my skills to silence the voices of trolls and tyrants alike. You will respect me and my title.

STOLEN VALOR!
FALSE VALOR!

Faggot

I'm not stolen valor you fucking POG. I'm a real Infantryman. I graduated from OSUT in May and am in the 25th Infantry Division!

I hope you come to Italy faggot..

Where'd you go to basic?
>Inb4 fort benning GA

Is that your new boyfriend?

>Marine infantry here

Why didn't you join a real man military you pussy?

Sand Hill you POG, I'm an Infantryman!
I will when I go Ranger faggot
This is why I made this post. You faggots better respect me. I'm an Infantryman. How dare you disrespect a future combat veteran

Real men join the Army. The oldest and most badass military in the world faggot.

>badass military in the world

kek you faggot everyone knows Army is a bunch of pussies

11A (and still currently am) here, and a combat veteran. I'd slow down before you burn out.

That's why I shot expert right out of basic training? That's right! 36 hits out of 40 shots. In the Marine Corps I'd be a Sniper right now, but the Army has high standards.

11A? Infantry is 11B, my drill sergeants were all 11Bs and 11Cs, you just made that up you POG!

Who the fuck cares what user on Sup Forums say.

How is this proof of not being underage? You can attend basic when you're 17 faggot. Mooooooooooddddddddssssss

11a is an officer

Kid. You could be George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Trump and Genghis Khan rolled into one.

You'll still get attacked here.

Sup Forums is the butthole of the internet, don't take anything here seriously. They're trying to piss off as many people as they can

k

fuckign gay navy faggot

> 36 out of 40
Shit, that's terrible. The army only shoots at 300 meters.
I'm a fucking pog in the Marine corps and still I've never dropped a round at the 300.
Fucking garbage.

*snaps to attention*

I apologize sir.

You might be right, but I deserve more respect than all of those men. I'm an Infantryman.
I do, I'm a future combat veteran and everyone should respect me for the sacrifices I make for this country. I went through 14 weeks of hell to become the Infantryman I am standing before you today.

They changed the dress uniform AGAIN?! Fuck, when I was in back in '08, we were still wearing the Greens with the beret. What's with this white and blue bullshit? Army going Air Force now?

I'm in the army you sailor faggot

That's the summer dress blues so we don't heat cas you POG

>summer dress
BULLSHIT, and I wasn't a POG.

Who the fuck do you think you are lmao. Don't demand respect here when you don't even have a CAB you fucking boot. Stop giving the army a bad name.

Are you serious? Im an Infantry Officer. 11As are who will be commanding you and your platoons/companies you little shit.

It's a new Army. We're not dumb like the old one, we care about each other and we're all friends!
CAB?? I'll have a CIB one day POG! CABs are for fags!

Although I'm not an American I wonder why would someone join the Army instead of the Marines.I heard that the Army ain't getting any serious action.Except if you plan joining the Rangers or the Green Berets later.

At ease.

>the infantry
>one of the greatest soldiers

Go be practice target for IS, faggot

>friends
>new army
double-triggered. fucking
>ATTEN-HUT!!
>HALF-RIGHT, FACE!!!
>FRONT LEANING REST POSITION, MOVE!

*snaps to attention*
Like I give a fuck, Sir. You can suck a dick along with my commander. I respect no officers! CSM Moody of 3-21 Infantry is the only person I respect!

faggot

>my title
Earn a stripe, faggot. And before you think about so much as looking at me crooked, think before you talk shit to an NCO and Iraq war veteran.

Because the Marines is the worst branch with the worst jobs, the worst duty stations/assignments, the worst treatment, and the least likely to make rank. You will be treated like shit throughout your career as a Marine, and when you get out, civilians will see that you're a veteran and treat you even worse. Only cannon-fodder joins the Marines.

Future combat vet? lmao the wars are over kiddo and this new wave of recruits are soft as fuck.

I got out and now all my NCO friends have been telling me how ass backwards this new army is while I'm sitting here all wrapped up in my dd214 blanket.

Unless you have a Combat patch and CIB your pretty much are a POG.

>one day
Stop with that shit. All actual infantrymen would fucking smoke you ASAP. Is this what the 'new Army' has to offer? Good luck at RASP, you fucking shit head.

NCOs and Privates are the same except one of us does real work. I'll have you know my battalion has an upcoming rotation to Kuwait where I'll see more action than you ever did

it's the fuckin army dude,what do you expect?to be treated like you're a fuckin princess?thats why pussies end up in the air force kek

but the marines aren't fighting right now either.

There is no difference in a 0311 and an 11b in terms of badassery. I've met some people what where soft as fuck on both sides and some hard warriors in both branches.

It's all just a dick swinging contest at the end of the day.

>Infantry
Good luck with that job search when you get discharged. You'll need it.

I been smoked once in Basic and it wasn't even that bad POG

No, that's the Marines. The Army at least treats you like a human being (to an extent), and you have something to look forward to each day besides reciting the Rifleman's Creed and screaming about how great it is to be a Marine.

I hope someone is dumb enough to take this bait.

>I got smoked once, it was dreadful

I'm not in the military, retard. Have fun at RASP, the instructors are really gonna love you.

Army is the bottom of the barrel for idiots that can't make it onto the real branches

Even worse. A dirty civilian. My NCO has a Ranger tab so RASP won't even be hard. What are you on about you nerdy POG faggot?

Nobody is that dumb, not even someone in the Army

You're not Infantry POG hahaha

fuck all yall pog ass nigger bitches.

Somebody told me that chicks getting wet when they see a former marine
but that doesnt happen for an army guy

Ranger Tab=/=Ranger Scroll. Do us a favor and AD into your skull.

The army is basically a shit hole unless you are rangers or special forces.

This is what Google thinks you look like faggot kekekekekekek

Nice BDU faggot real Infantrymen get issued OCP like I did in basic.

that is the trillest shit ive ever heard. and thats coming from someone who is in the army who is not is either spec ops or ranger.

try a little harder if you want to catch the big fish

Chicks get wet when they see *any* guy who looks like he has money. Don't fall for that meme.

>hey, hey, Jody-boy.

I don't know why you're trying to find me. I've already said my name faggot, I'm not afraid of any of you anymore and you all need to know I'll use what they teach me in combative to fuck you up!

If you fight for the US you support the first amendment, freedom of speech. You'z a bitch.

>Infantry
Thanks for being bullet sponge while the rest of us sit back and fuck your girlfriends

Found your Facebook, faggot

youre such a cuck. thats acu cam you fucking inbred peice of shit. I dont rock that OCP crap because ive been in the military longer than a day you fucking e-1 pog ass bitch. come at me son

I hope you come to RASP kiddo

link that shit

I'll defend my right to say what I want but POGs haven't earned that right hahaha
I don't have a girlfriend faggot, I'm gay
That's not even me

On mobile, but here's a pic

OPs probably trolling the guy in the picture, keep that in mind.

Suck a dick, shithead.

I was 11B in the US Army.
Served in Ft. Richardson, Alaska.
Mountain soldiers.
It was tough, but it was in a beautiful place.

He find goofed

Shut the hell up. I was in army force six while you were shitting your fucking pampers. You don't know 'Nam like I do you fucking runt. I shot those afghanis down with my own hands. Keep pretending to be like me .

Oooh, I like it when you fuck me up, Mr Tyler.

A little more, please?

That's what I thought and I just read his comment history, literally an hour ago

>I'm gay
That explains this entire thread. You faggots are like women that need constant attention and feel the need to remind everyone that you're just as tough as a real man.

Thank you, sir.

Some clear headed posting was necessary.

top kek. I'm saving all of this and reporting your ass to CID. Have fun getting an article 15 and getting kicked out of the army before you even get your first deployment. pog ass bitch talking like youre a soldier and youre not even in your first unit yet. deploy somehere and maybe get rank and then talk shit.

fucking kek

There aren't Afghanis in Nam, Afghanis are from Kuwait you stolen valor faggot
I will you faggot POG

Don't fucking call me sir. I proudly rock a sham shield.

What's CID? POG stronghold? I am at my first unit, I'm in the 3rd Batallion, 21st Infantry of 25th ID you faggot. You can't give me an article 15 pussy.
Get the fuck off my Facebook right now!

I don't think he can actually get in trouble for any of this. this doesn't violate opsec

What the fuck did you just say about me you little bitch?

This can't be real. My sides. I can't breath.

this pussy doesnt know that. hes so green, he probably stands at parade rest when talking on the phone to an e-2

Who are you calling a bitch you POG faggot?

Shut up you faggot grunt you look like a fucking 12 year old who just got fucked by her science teacher

If this is actually him the word "Faggot" is a SHARPable offense and Army's zero-tolerance for sexual harassment makes that an automatic boot. Again let me elaborate,
>If this is actually him

Obviously calling you a bitch. Not too much in the brains department are you kiddo

You won't meet me in person and throw hands pussy POG

Topkek you mad retard

>Not too much in the brains department are you
Well I mean he's in the Army, so that should answer your question

3/21 is a trash unit. You fuckers kept raping tundra wookies and pissing off the natives so we couldn't go to the fucking bars anymore. Isn't that the unit that Danny Chen killed himself in, too? Nice going.

Can someone screencap this thread so I can send it to his chain of command or send it for me?
What we know so far:
>Infantry
>18-21 yo
>PVT
>In 25th ID
>3-21IN Batt
>Senior NCO of Batt is CSM Moody(upon further research CSM Randell Moody of 3-21 is a real guy)
>Just need someone to screencap all this and edit it together so I can FB message him all of this

Disrespect my unit 1 more time and I'll declare war on you

>mfw fresh shithead gonna get fucked up

lmao you just DOX a CSM. Shitstorm incoming

OP better get into PTs and be ready to swim in a pool of sweat....what am I saying. this is a new army. slam on the wrist inbound.