I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous...

>I would say the same thing, just to be polite. Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in Japan. I was schooled in martial arts. I was given the title of master. They take a movie “The Last Samurai.” They have a 5-foot-2-inch little guy, whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never been to Japan. He doesn’t speak Japanese. He has never held a sword. They make him the Last Samurai. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0
youtube.com/watch?v=zv2bAqk9PLw
youtube.com/watch?v=hQFzHrridw8
independent.ie/entertainment/movies/actor-steven-seagal-claims-liam-neeson-cant-fight-like-real-action-movie-guys-30325065.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DgYlKtLq9FE
youtube.com/watch?v=X1il9FT5eZ0
youtu.be/_zVhPoP5WiY
youtu.be/mTT08xzcUKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does >[laughs] imply that he laughed at that point or that people laughed at him as he said it?

Well I'm sorry to hear that.

i thought it was just a mean that people think tom cruise was mean to be the actual last samurai instead of just the guy who watched the last of the samurai die

Every time I read this now all I can imagine is him saying it in the movie. Its been burned into my mind.

The Last Samurai was absolutely amazing and even the most ardent Seagalfan has to realise that even prime Seagal couldn't play that role.

Running form says everything about a man. You be the judge.

youtube.com/watch?v=nkskuSXqUD0
youtube.com/watch?v=zv2bAqk9PLw

>450.000
That's an oddly precise number. Is he true?

Exactly.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQFzHrridw8

Estimates how many punani Seagal has snatched in Japan?

I would say maybe 10% of children born there since the 70s are actually his bastards

>whether he was straight or gay, I don’t know. I don’t care
every time

People who never watched the movie. It's also possible Tom thought he was the last samurai.

EASY

I bet he sits at home and watches the movie every so often whilest wearing his gi and swinging a sword around, I bet hes broke a few lampshades doing this.

Will sensei Seagal ever do another ama?

I remember thinking that at first. It's understandable especially if you know fuck all about the time period which let's face it is 99.9% of the western world.

>EAZYYYY

ITS 60 DOLLARS. STOP TRYING TO JEW ME DOWN TO 50. ITS NOT EVEN THE MONEY AT THIS POINT JUST PAY ME BACK. ITS NOT EVEN A LOT OF MONEY

>I'm a cop and have been for a very long time?
Since 50-s, i suppose? And why the fuck would he even say it.

OI WHERE YOU GOING?

*mumbles*
what you think I'm doing?

EASY

That's my favorite part of the whole thing. There's so much to enjoy in that quote, the truly the 450,000 is the best part. Why didn't he just say a gazillion?

Tom Cruise wasn't the last samurai though

Beatiful

>pissing stops then resumes

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in overseas. I was schooled by CIA. I was given the title of Operative. They take a movie “Taken.” They have a 6-foot-4-inch little guy, whether he was Irish or American, I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never worked for CIA . He doesn’t speak 8 languages. He has never held a pistol. They make him the Taken. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

independent.ie/entertainment/movies/actor-steven-seagal-claims-liam-neeson-cant-fight-like-real-action-movie-guys-30325065.html

>the sound editor intentionally added this in

This is so good.

>Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it
Gets me every time

OPER

ATOR

>Let me tell you something that might be a bit dangerous. I was raised in overseas. I was schooled by CIA. I was given the title of Operative. They take a movie “The Dark Knight Rises.” They have a 5-foot-10-inch small guy, whether he was in charge or not I don’t know. I don’t care. He had never worked for CIA . He doesn’t speak 8 languages. He has never held a pistol. They make him the The Dark Knight Rises. We got 450,000 phone calls [laughs] from everybody in the world saying, “That role was perfect for you. How did that happen?” Most of the people I know didn’t like the film and didn’t go see it. It’s just a classic example of Hollywood and the politics.

>his face when someone walks into the room when hes changing hands

what is this technique called?

Seagal would have been perfect for Bane. What happened?

>If I snatched that motherfucker mask, would you die?
>It would be extremely painful
>Well I'm sorry to hear that
He would've been great CIA too

>no one cared who i was until i did Bobby Lupo

He has to have some kind of disability

Its called "i saw ex Delta Force guy on youtube do it and now i want to do it in my movies all the time" technique.

>Hands so sweaty he has to change constantly

mental or physical?

>Bane stands up and breaks his cuffs
>CIAgal casually tugs his arm and he goes flying
>Grabs a gun and shoots all the brothers
>Jumps out the plane with Pavel and a parachute

I like how just does the same move twice
It's like it was his new "thing" at the time and insisted on using it all the time

Who operates better?

Savage

Still sore?

Maybe both. Def mental though. The guy legit thinks he's been made a bodhisattva

youtube.com/watch?v=DgYlKtLq9FE

EASY

I think it was just an unchecked ego before, but these days its really hard to tell. I guess when youre seagal-kino levels, you have to be a little insane. Like most artist, he wont be fully appreciated in his time.

Can I just ask

What
the
fuck
is wrong
with America

Here you have a legitimate zen master, martial arts virtuoso, operator extraordinaire, multilingual lawman philosopher, a modern fucking warrior poet king AND HE IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT?!

Your motherfucker country deserves to have its birthday snatched

did I just watch the whole movie

this man has no brakes at all

EASY

I think Seagal was a screw loose even before his fame. Going in to Hollywood and becoming famous just fueled his ego and mental issues.

What is this all the trailer from? I've been putting off seeing it this whole time

>AND HE IS NOT YOUR PRESIDENT?!
He'd likely leave Putin to run roughshod over Europe, so I don't know if that's in your best interest or not.

Legit awesome image and great game.

Don't care. Lanky, young Seagal is fuckin' sexy.

>Cмeтaнa

>Last Samurai

>I'm a cop in movies, this means that any fictitious backstory I have in those movies are REAL!

How can he be so retarded? The only cop stint he had was the voluntary sheriff which only lasted a month before he killed a dog and destroyed a house.

What is wrong with him, why does he have to pretend to be some assassin or some shit? Is being an action hero not enough for him?

Also he literally picked up that buddha shit so he wouldn't have to fight anyone ever because he doesn't want to be called out.

That thing where you play pretend with the other kids, but one of the kids thinks its real. Im certain he has it but hasnt had an official diagnosis because doctors are secret agents that want to syphon his power or something. This isnt acting to him, its a biography. He claims to have invented a fucking kick and is combating the Yakuza for fuck sake.

honestly I like this, the attacker just throws his arms around and seagal just taps him on the head.

You forgot one

>robert
VAN DAM

>implying Trump would've do the same.

Was he ever punched or hurt in any movie he has done? I'm being serious here. Every webm and movie I've seen with him it's just people falling over while he walks out of the fight completely unharmed.

why two watches?

OOOOOOGH

>he doesn't wear two watches
This is why you'll never operate on his level

One of the most mysterious things about Seagal is his spray-on hairline is halfway down his forehead. It was never that low with his real hair.

youtu.be/_zVhPoP5WiY

He is legit.

he shit his pants after being choked out unconscious after saying it is literally impossible to ever choke him out

>Steven "Symmetrical Sensei" Seagal

That ama was the funniest fucking thing I've seen in a long time

RAPEOTOR

>at ready all the time.
stop

what the actual fuck

Kek what the fuck
He looks out of breath lightly slapping some guys head

Symmetry is a facet of the Buddha nature

youtu.be/mTT08xzcUKs

He can't fight for shit.
There, i said it.

Once iota of proof this happened pls

I fucking love Seagalposting

EASY

Holy fuck, I just noticed that guy's in Game of Thrones.

>that repeated cqc-like move from MGS1 when you tap on circle button 3 times a row
That was neat.

Your notion of what constitutes proof is laughable

Ok, Seagal.

I miss Brendanposting and Ericrobertsposting.

Wha happened?

Kek, you can literally see him get more confident when he lands a couple of head slaps

>america
>Japanese set

wtf?

>some guy tells a story he claims to have been told by another random guy to a couple of guys
How could it not be true

Brendan is stisorebadafidybaks