Ask a guy who's breaking up with his 13 yo gf this week

>Ask a guy who's breaking up with his 13 yo gf this week.
>I'm 19, she's my first gf ever. I doubt if I'll find anyone anytime after that.

Pic unrelated

>loli gf

Did you give it to her fgt?

Post her tits.

No, I love her. I don't want her to get hurt.
>Neither do I want my butt to get raped

Why break up?

post a pic related or gtfo

It's illegal here, We'll need to wait another 2 an half years till she's legal.

She thinks she can wait. But she doesn't know the trouble of waiting that long.

Oh shit. You're actually trying to do this legally? Props to you, my man.

nigga what the fuck, are you this desperate

I miss banging 13-15 yr olds. Turning 18 killed my sex life and I've only been able to get girls over 18 since lol.

You just missed the romeo and juliet exception too (look it up it's a thing)

Did you pork her?

Yes. I fucking am.
Thanks, but I doubt that the love we have for each other well stay that way.

>P.S she lies to my friends that she's 16 so I wouldn't be persecuted.

I've always been able to get girl that are ridiculously younger than me.
So I only pursure girls that are mature among them.

I was building on that once. Can't have it.

you don't even need to be good with women to get a relationship with someone at your age. Get a god damn grip son

MODS MODS MODS

Read I've hit on 20 girls in the last 2 months, she is the only one that has interest in me (not to mention she hit on me saying she's been my stalker for the last 2 years.)

well then you've done something wrong. how do you normally hit on women?

Ask how are they. Get to talk with them a bit to know them among them I bring up relationships in an unrelated manner. once they get comfortable I take them to a place a bit secluded, usually outside to watch the stars.
After that I make subtle moves. At which point they say they don't want me anymore than a friend.

Others just don't want anything with me.
The only legit ones are those who say they have a bf.

Ask how are they. Get to talk with them a bit to know them among them I bring up relationships in an unrelated manner. once they get comfortable I take them to a place a bit secluded, usually outside to watch the stars.
After that I make subtle moves. At which point they say they don't want me anymore than a friend.

Others just don't want anything with me.
The only legit ones are those who say they have a bf.

Yes, this is not right. Find a girl you think is cute, walk up to her, talk about anything. Any fucking thing.
>Who do you think lies the most? Men or women?
>What do you prefer? green or red apples?

Be playful, once you both feel comfortable you gotta escalate. Listen, just check out RSDTyler.

I'm getting a lecture by myster and beckster this week. Are they any good?

im gonna go buy a fedora tomorrow and tip it

haven't really watched them. i went to a free tour with julien a few years ago, that was pretty good. most RSD guys are really legit and i highly recommend watching them as they seem to be the most professional. Tyler did a program called The Blueprints that you can find for free on the internet, it is a great product and it really goes in-depth, so it is great for beginners.

Check out the forums as well, lots of noobies on there and lots of advanced people. The instructors (Tyler, Julien etc.) also post in threads with questions about anything from sexual performance to just general approach anxiety.

Thanks, I'll look into it.

>19
>13 yo gf
>now i have a boner

Is that ileagle? Why?

Why did you become his bf in the first place? I mean... She's so goddamn young

>Ask a guy who's breaking up with his 13 yo gf this week.

WHAT STATE ARE YOU FROM?

I need to get a fake ID that says I'm under 18

When I was 14 I used to fantasize raping the 8 yo's in my school. they'd usually hug, their petite touch was unimaginably soft and smooth.

overtime I've grown to learn that children those ages do not understand the longterm consequences of their actions and doing so well harm them. Because I was suspicious of pedophilia I was always watched and thank god never had the chance to do so.

Desperation. Great desperation for someone to love me. And she's the only one who genuinely loves except my mother.

Israel

Why?

To bang younger chicks, and briefly get away with it if confronted or questioned

> that pic
> Dolores is clearly too old in that movie

Dude chill, go to yemen and get a wife than. Much more easier, you'll won't be persecuted by neighbors, and you can get as many wifes as you wish.

Age of consent is 9 yo there but you have to be married.

No shit Sherlock.

Israel. Are you breaking the law with her?

No. I'm actually a pedophile, and more sucsessful with younger girls (it's very eeries even from my pov). So I checked for loop holes about it.

It's accepted to be 18, but in reality it's 16 in the condition that she isn't dependant on you.
Or if she's 14 and your'e both married but in israel marriage is a horrendous gamble.

>in israel marriage is a horrendous gamble.

WHY?

A few years ago, this thread would be a treasure trove of pizza. Sup Forums has fallen so far. If only we could return to those days.

You sickos almost ruined the site

Wow really? The jews obviously.

Israel is a feminist country, with huge divorce rate. If I was an Arab that'd be a different story.

Dumbass.

Than you for your in depth analysis. Finish high school shit head.

So much this. Sure you have to get married, but you can burn them or whatever when they eventually displease you. Or you can claim she was raped, then your neighbors will stone her.