Dubs decides

Dubs decides

Mr. Tickles the clown. We met at the bar the other night. I fell in love with your smile, and you fell in love with my huge red clown nose. I hope you remember.

I am lonely really just searching for a friend or someone to talk at the moment i hope you can spare some time to talk with me

Lol

Never text me again, cuntbag.

Sorry to bother you, I'm actually gay. I don't even know why I'm using this app in the first place.

Roll

Umm you are?

Well, let's go op

winrar

Winrar

Kek I hope she responds

>instant block
Also check my dubs

rawl
and by red clown nose I mean my cock

Monitoring this thread

lol ruined

Haha unfortunately she read and didn't respond. Either give me a new kik or another message to send

I will shoot my sperms into your womb, and you will give us a nice boy who I will one day come home to you having sex with, and in a fit of drunken rage I will kill him, and show you my true alpha status. You will swoon.

I'm going to be blunt here, I hate niggers. Do you feel the same or are we going to have a problem?

"show me your cock-hungry butthole"

Fucking kek

FUCK she blocked me. Someone give another kik

Listen... *adjusts collar, sweating profusely* I really really like you... /.\ I hope that's not weird. Just like, for some reason, I have a love for you that revolves around you pooping on my chest... Cx

hi anyone know where Sup Forums is

joliemaldo