Feels thread continued

Feels thread continued

she is making my life so much better though.
i'm going back to school to get a real job so that i can support our kids (she wants at least 3 and she is requiring me to do this).
i'm going to the gym to get back in shape.
when i'm out with my friends and they want to get in a fight i tell them to calm down because i'm thinking about her and don't want to get in trouble.

bump

last thread 404'd but

about the phone number
no we're not in the same country, i'm in america and she's in europe
yes we video chat all the time but we just write, never speak

I said bye to her and blocked her earlier today. You guys told me to last night.

Not sure I buy into the whole all-prostitutes-are-victims thing. An independent pro with the right stuff makes seriously good money at times.

i went to buy beer at the conveniance store and i asked the girl working there for her number and she said yes

then the next day i call her exactly at the time she told me to and she turned me down, telling me to text her

so i text her and get like no response and a few hours later she finally responds by saying that she didnt feel well and it would be better to do something tomorrow instead

anyway, this went on for a few days and every time she just finds a fuckin excuse to turn me down

so finally, i text her today asking if she wants me to come pick her up after work. she said "honestly i said yes for the coffee but i'm kinda busy these days and i don't have time"

wut do

Can we get more feels pictures?

lol what she clearly doesn't want to talk to you bro, how the fuck can you not get that through your thick skull

just move on

then why would she give me her number?

talk her up before you take her out nigger

>be me
>orphan
>raised by alcoholic and abusive foster parents
>grow up abused and witnessing violence in family
>get diagnosed with social anxiety disorder and major depressive disorder
>attempt suicide 2 times
>gets hospitalized and I have to take 5 different medication, nothing for anxiety
>i can't leave the house without having a full blown panic attack
>cry every night to sleep
>i caught first bf cheating on me
>second one beat me up then left me, it's been a very while and I still cry thinking of him and I'm not recovered yet
>he immediately get a new boyfriend, I was shocked and disgusted, I still am.
>nobody to date
>i only wish to have a boyfriend to love and cherish for life
>drop out of college
>come out as fag to mom
>she threatens to kick me out of the house
>nobody to love and take care of me
>i cry everywhere due to intense emotional pain and i tell other people that I'm okay
>i hate myself for allowing me to live till this point because the emotional suffering is so intense
>i don't care about my family since it's their fault
>i hope i rot in hell as I'll suicide within a month, I just wait for the perfect trigger

I consider suicide daily, you Sup Forumsros is all I have and I post this in every feels thread :(

You just keep texting her, begging for her attention.

She's probably not interested user, I'm sorry.

If she wanted to go out, even if she was really busy, she would have found some time to spare for you.

maybe she got second thoughts
maybe she just gave you her number because she was nervous
maybe she did want to go out with you but your game is shit

in any way she's been blowing you off multiple times

oh shit that's actually good advice, thanks buddy. will do

yeah she was nervous and my game is shit lol

Stop trying to force yourself into her life, women get REALLY turned off by that. It has to be their idea.

And to add onto that. If you ask a woman out twice and she comes with an excuse, just tell her to let you know when/if she is down for something and you will plan something together.

If she doesn't ever contact you again and doesn't bring up getting together (has to be her idea), guess what, she's not buying.

alright thanks bros.
your advice is really helping me.
i just texted her "okay no worries" and "so what are you doing tonight after all" and she replied within a minute. i will just talk to her for a while until she invites me out

>so what are you doing tonight after all

that still sounds potentially clingy but whatevs, good luck mate

send her a link to the thread oh come onnnnn she's not gonna go out with you anyway

yeah i know
thanks

Don't ever initiate conversation with her ever again. SHE must initiate as she was blowing you off. Cut your conversations short and end it with "Was nice chatting with you, I'll have to get back to X so keep in touch.". Until she brings up getting together.

You can do it bro.

Bump

I'm out