Sup Forumsros I come to you today looking for an answer. My roommates are a couple a fucking shitty couple at that...

Sup Forumsros I come to you today looking for an answer. My roommates are a couple a fucking shitty couple at that, now I've known the guy since i was 7 great guy the bitch is a fucking red hair dyed cunt who complains about everything. I've been dealing with there fighting for a year doors being slammed shit thrown walls punched ect recently i was woken up at 6am on my day off after drinking till 3 with my foreman why cause she's a cunt. So there's some back story I'm finally fed up with there shit now it's no animals allowed lease bitch bought a rat can i get her evicted and still keep her on the line for the lease. In return i give you boobs

>can i get her evicted and still keep her on the line for the lease
What's this mean?
Do you want to toss her out and have her continue to pay rent?
What's the lease say?

What's the other m8 think?

I haven't talked it over with him he's still at work. Lease states no animals of any kind seeing how she broke it would she still be held accountable for her share after eviction

Dunno what to say...
On one hand you're rightfully pissed. I wouldn't want a rat in my place.
On the other hand you've got your friend who will probably side with his gf in this situation.

Maybe you guys should have a house meeting and see what you can work out.

I've confronted her numerous times about the screaming and door slamming all i ever get as a response is mind your fucking business and a temper tantrum out of her. Now i own guns and my fear is the bitch is gonna call the cops on me and say i threatened her because that's the type of person she is.

Now that's a toss up they're at each others throats six out of the seven days a week

Well fuck man. That's no way to live. Too much hassle for me.

I'd see if I could stash my guns somewhere and tell them both to straighten up or GTFO.

>A man can only take so much

Face it, no one is going to continue to pay after being evicted.

Also, chances are a court wouldn't back up a landlord seeking to evict over a rat. Since it is probably in a cage, it is probably not the sort of pet a typical landlord would worry about doing damage to property. Also, since the lesser remedy would be to require tenant to remove said rat, this would not be considered a major breach of the lease.

Just annoy her to death, every time after the doorslamming, start benny hill music

Who owns the lease?

Well fuck me. I guess its time for a sit down thank you for the responses guys.
Kek that's not a bad idea

Court doesn't need to back up the landlord unless the renters take them to court, if the terms of the lease state absolutely no pets are allowed, they really have no claim to contest the eviction as they willfully and knowingly broke the terms of the lease.

The three of us she signed it and I was unaware of it originally was only supposed to be me and the m8 on it

You dropped these: ..,,.,..,.,,...

Grammar isn't my strong suit and ill admit it.

>Kek that's not a bad idea
It's a terrible idea. If you start shit with her she is going to get him to back her up and it is going to be two against one which just makes for an awful living arrangement.
Have you had a sit down with him and explained your position? She needs to be respectful of the other resident (you).
How did you know these two prior to rooming together?
Really there's nothing you can do short of hoping they break up that won't fuck you over in the end. Look for a new place or hope the cunt is cheating on him.

Set the rat loose in the place, let it chew some doorframes etc. And then let the landlord get pissed over it.