twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hit and miss

some of the funnier skits on youtube, best stuff is with idubbs and maxmoefoe

Should be castrated

Ironically weeb

His apple robots skits were 10 /10

his beats are pretty neat

This is actually true.

His thinly veiled social commentary, on the other hand, is utter garbage.

His rants and jap 101 bids are great. Everything else is hit of miss.

I want Joji to touch me inappropriately.

stupid cancer, pre-edgy garbage
just my opinion

Looks funny but actually ain't

I'd prolly feel that way too if he was at all serious about it

gibe da pusi b0ss ?

What makes you think he's not?

Saddest fucking thing I have ever seen. What some poor people have to do to make money,

#1 ANIMU

right?

I guess I just can't imagine him genuinely trying to put a message out on his youtube, like his applebot skits for example

Also
>czech'd

Money?

Yeah Frank came on once bragging that everyone at his school thought that he was a marketing genius and that he made money for having millions of views on his channel.

You know he doesn't make any money off his youtube or even his album, right guys?

How do you know?

Well neither of his channels are partnered, and his album can be downloaded for free (legally anyways).

He does have a shirt store tho, apparently they help pay for his meds

Why do you know so much about this faggot? Are you him or his friend?

He also says in his reveal video that he barely gets any money for a lot of his videos because they're all copyright infringements.

Holy shit. That faggot is more pathetic than I thought. At least if he was making a fool of himself for money that would be something.

Well I mean none of that info is a secret, and it's mostly stuff he said himself

Well yeh, he can't make any money on them anyways, thankfully he does it because he likes too

the only big youtuber today who puts out old youtube style videos

Love his stuff. Doesn't take anything seriously, just seems to have fun. Has fame, doesn't let it go to his head. I feel like he could quit any day, go on living his life the way he did before. That's something I haven't seen any other youtuber do, even ones with an fraction of the popularity he got seem to get a high off the views.

That video was a year or two ago, like with his Harlem Shake video. A lot of his recent content at least has been most entirely original, so he probably makes a few thousands of dollars but nothing over 10k. The reason people like PewDiePie get so much money is because of partnerships and sponsorships, which Filthy Frank doesn't do.

Doesn't do or nobody wants him?

oh, now it just got sadder. now it's just depressing

Well he doesn't make anything of his youtube, that's why he put up his merch store

cancer lol. BG Kumbi the only good youtuber

I his life hack video when he said "don't be black to avoid being shot" he was like "WOW social commentary ZOMG"

Frank gives zero fucks so I'm sure his social commentary is ironic

Filthy Frank is cool...
BUT NOT AS COOL AS THIS JACK-AWESOME MINECRAFT SERVER! outcastmc.mcph.co

jesus why are you in every thread

They told me to advertise it... SO I FUCKING DID

well who ever they are, they can't say there wasn't an attempt

He literally says their parodys their In the description as well

Filthiest of the Franks...
10/10

>best stuff is with idubbs and maxmoefoe

the worst shit that all three have ever done

Not a huge fan of the social commentary videos but the story/lore videos are cool, I was subbed since before Harlem shake

I get that people don't like him but people thinking he's pathetic is a bit rich seeing as how he does something he enjoys that makes people happy and has a following of people who actually like him which is a lot more than most of the cunts here trying to seem mature have

His music videos are amazing.

youtube.com/watch?v=TBfWKmRFTjM

God

frank yang is better

a huge faggot just like the rest of us

Ok Frank, we get it, we hurt your feelings, Sorry cock eater.

Eh, 2 million people enjoy him do his stuff, and who am I to judge if I'm literally on Sup Forums right now

Check'd