Who 420 right now?

who 420 right now?
Also trippy GIFs thread

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pride-Baghdad-Brian-K-Vaughan/dp/1401203159/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469926145&sr=8-1&keywords=pride of baghdad
boards.Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just tried wax for the first time, fucked up off a tiny piece.

Go suck your dads dick, degenerat

Wax? Never heard of that way of getting high. Care to explain?

suck your dad dick

bit unrelated, but anyone have any lsd or shrooms?

It's pure THC.

How edgy!

I have like 17 tabs of LSD in my freezer

so you admit you desire the pleasure the pleasure of your dads penis?

tits. you got hookups? be down to sell? what state u in?

been almost a year since I last tripped.

Maybe You were gay but just didn't know this yet?

Maybe, but the fact is the most beautiful thing I don't think it's funny when I was a good time with the best way for a few days and I'm just like that you can get it right back in my head.

You've never heard of dabbing concentrates?

Regular plant material cannabis is between 15-30% THC

Concentrates are around 60-90% THC. This can include wax, shatter, crumble and solventless kinds.

I've seen couple of pics like this
not knowing what it is. Now i know, probably hard to get in my area

I'm going to grind some herb (probably an Agent Orange, Durban Poison mix), eat a couple brownies, then fire up the ol' Volcano and enjoy myself until 4am. I picked up some Japanese Pepsi and Thai iced tea, some weird meat flavored cheetos, and other shit. It's gonna be a good night.

If you've never played it, try playing Yume Nikki while high

anyone else wanna meet up n sell me some shit?

dabs dabs dabs dabs

I'll dump a few

dumping some of these :)

I'm doing god's work

So I got a question

When your stars are baked,
And your rivers fly,
Do you ever believe you were stuck out in the Sky,
When your castle breaks,
And your feet are dry,
Do you believe, when you're high,
That your life is tried,
Don't you ever get stuck in the sky,
Don't ever get stuck in the sky, when you're high:
When your moon is fake,
And your mermaids cry,
When your tunnel fades,
And your guide is shy,
Do you believe, when you're high,
That your life is tried,

am i doin it right?

I LIKE WAT U GOT

do you know anything about tinctures? there is an online shop that sells it and i might give it a try. seems to be a pretty cost effective high.

Weed is dumb and fucking gay to smoke
Get a job and stop smoking that shit

L 7 SQUARES pls go.

For a solid 3 minutes I tought Yume Nikki was some kind of music artist, so I typed that in google and played a random video(happened to be some guy playing this game) in background.
It took me a while to realize, that this guy's voice wasn't album intro

kek

It's a 12 year old Japanese RPG maker game. It's pretty much walking in dream worlds, exploring, finding weird and random shit.

It's really chill to play while high and pretty trippy

Keep this thread alive for me, will You?
Gonna roll another one

have any of you stoners ever even done mushrooms?

I want to someday. Ever try em?

have any of you stoners even eaten mushrooms before?

Pride of Baghdad!

...and then i read it.

Nope, have access to, but never carved for them
What?

yeah, done em twice. last time was almost a year ago. they're fucking awesome. imo. honestly, idk why people don't try them if they've already smoked weed. I've had more uncomfortable experiences stoned than while tripping on shrooms. that being said, I enjoyed salvia.

nah. peyote once. i was shocked at how long it lasted. pretty chill, although keep in mind i'm not the type that gets anxious on psychedelics. i imagine it would be pretty scary to have a bad high on peyote that lasts literally forever plus one.

hmu? where u at? not trynna be fiendish. jus got some time to kill rn and figured i'd try here cuz my town aint got shit.

Weed has been getting accepted wider and wider as 'safe' drug
Shrooms on the other hand don't have a good marketing, so they're still more of a taboo in most of places

amazon.com/Pride-Baghdad-Brian-K-Vaughan/dp/1401203159/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1469926145&sr=8-1&keywords=pride of baghdad

Eastern Europe, one of bigger towns, I supposed living results in higher access to different drugs

damn. amerifucker, here.

Are You voting for Trump or some minor party?
Just being curious, no need to start shitstorm over politics, it belongs to /pol

I feel that. dumbasses.

System of a Down!!!!!!!

yeah fuck Sup Forums. i'm not voting, period. i'm taking a George Carlin stance on voting until there is a candidate that actually represents what I do. that way i'm not responsible for either asshole getting in.

you guys ever hear that apparently you can write down any name you want on the ballot? my gfs grandmother apparently writes down mickey mouse whenever she doesn't like either candidate. perhaps we could initiate some meme-tastic election scandal wherein bugs bunny becomes president.

The fact they're fungi give them an air of danger.

It's less that actual shrooms can fuck you up and more that people who are stupid end up eating mushrooms that will kill you while they're trying to find shrooms. There are mushrooms that can cause complete shutdown of the liver within 12 hours and looks nearly identical to psychedelic mushrooms.

In my country we have printed out pages wiht candidates names, and boxes next to them, nothing prevents You from drawing Your own box, but those go into vote not vlaid category
also this

boards.Sup Forums.org/b/thread/697236803#lr697236877

ok bump, just to give myself a chance to get into my gif folders, its page 9

1/?

2/?

4/?

go suck your dads cock

go suck your dads dick poser

5/?

6/?

7/?
anyone else play summoners war?

8/?

you're a stupid fucking bitch! you dont know what wax is? omg wtf get this preppy little faggot off the internet.

Wow faggot you dont know what wax is? jesus christ this little bitch doesnt belong on the internet!

holy fucking cock sucking saint peter you dont know what BHO is? someone should seriously kick the living shit out your mouth.

someone should kick your ass so bad that you know what wax is! and then you wont forget it!

you'll never comback to r/tiddlywinks ever again with that stupid question. stay away little bitch you should eben be alowed in amsterdam! fag!

HOLY FUCK! this little bitch doesnt know what wax is someone should kick his ass.

9/captcha annoyance level

nice gif for the devil trips
10/ability to select all images of popcorn

10/number of images i have plus 1

11/?

13/are those guys fucking done?
had to select all the images with bread for this bread

anyone wanna talk about the ritualistic elements in the consumption of drugs? what kind of quirks do you have that come out every time you take drugs? what ocd shit do you need to do prior to getting high?

14/?

Sorry about Satan.

>when you do an acid XD

15/?
I'm either more schizophrenic or more psychic when i smoke, take your pick. thats kind of a ritual in a sense.

The samefaggotry

that*

It's not like I'm not apologizing FOR Satan or anything... not that there's anything wrong with satanic apologists... or anything.

have over half ounce of kosher kush left. I love Denver

hahaha fuck thats funny
16/?

17/?