Hey Sup Forums, how do I learn to stomach liquor?

Hey Sup Forums, how do I learn to stomach liquor?

>inb4 dont be a bitch

i drank til i puked, drank more, puked, drank a little more, puked, and kept on going until i stopped throwing up

don't be a faggot

Fucking drink it, faggot

Involve soda somewhere in the process
Mix it or chase it or whatever
Don't worry about messing up the taste of the alcohol like Sup Forums fags will say, I'm sure youre drinking cheap shit anyway

Summer accurately summed up in one post

Dunno man. I turned 21 a few weeks ago and had a shot of Makers, Cannon Blast, & Straight Kahlua because I had fuck all to mix; Didn't really feel different.
My family is known for being raging alcoholics so I might have a high tolerance.

My dad is an alcoholic and i felt the same about tolerance. Just really depends what im drinking

tequila+Gatorade
The poor man's marg'

if you want to learn to take shots without chaser
you just have to stop being a bitch,tbh fam

Start drinking coolers? ya bitch.

I use to be able to down vodka like water till one night of doing it with a 60 and friends. Woke up so sick and puked my brains out next time I tried to drink the smell almost made me puke.
Beer is now the go too use to dis like cheap beer but you just get over the taste especially ice cold frost forming on the can.

With soda is the only way I can drink it. I normally buy cheap shit to mix with soda, but I'd like to start trying some nicer stuff, which is where my dilemma comes from.

Stockholm yourself. Drink it say mmm drink again say mmm repeat tull you can just handle it. Do shots then when you go out for drinks like cocktails and mixed buckets etc itll be way easier to down. Practice harshly enjoy easy stuff later

Start with beers than scale the ladder up to stronger drinks. Dont mix drinks in the beginning and what I mean by that stick to one kind of drink per night(beer, wine, spirits). Also, try to eat something high in fats or acids before drinking but not too much since you'll want to leave some room for booze. And if available, drink a small cup of water after each drink, that way you wont iritate your stomach too much and you wont get drunk as fast at least that's what works for me. Using this method I usualy down about 10 half liter lager per night since beer is my drink to go or if drinking wine 3 liters is my tops. Also, It helps if you're a big guy
>t.a slav

pussy bitch

*10 beers per night out

>inb4s his own post
>nobody calls him out

You're all little bitch-ass newfags. Every single goddamned dirty one of you.

Don't drink so goddam much ya dumbass.

Ow man totally ruined my evening....

You're seriously saying that you can't even take a fucking shot of Jack without a mixer?

Either man up of quit drinking. Practically nobody expects you to chug the whole damn bottle, but you're just going to look like a bitch if you can't handle even one shot.

Drink your cum before drinking liquor.
It coats your stomach so you don't get sick

Jack is shit tier alcohol anyway. Down there with PBR and Budweiser. Even Mike's hard lemonade is better than it.

People who say this are definitely newfags on school break (i.e. you). If you were here for longer, you would know that summer never ends on Sup Forums.

Totally agree, but if you can't even stomach a shot of Jack it's just wasteful to recommend something like Jeffersons or Knob Creak.

>Mike's hard lemonade
Almost as good as zima kek

I can take shots if I chase them, I'm just talking about drinking it straight.

I had the same problem a year ago. You just gotta accept most liquor taste like shit and just get use to it. You should try Strong Bow cider. Really good tasting drink.

Drink until you get used to beer. Then drink "soft" hard liquors like Baileys and other 'sugary' stuff. Various drinks are also good. Once you've gotten used to their strength you can go onto stronger and stronger stuff.

Tl;dr just ease into it. Start with low alcohol and move upwards.

Thanks user. I like beer, just trying to expand my tastes.

Grogs are also a good way to start, since you get both sweet stuff and some strength. They can be a bit dangerous though since it's easy to drink too much (dangerous in the sense that you'll get fuckin' wasted, not directly dangerous to your health)

You Americunts drink like little pussies anyways

Heh, absolutely. It would be a huge waste of otherwise tasty stuff. The other problem is that if OP started on shit tier stuff, they might avoid the good stuff altogether, because it may give off that impression of tasting/going down similar.

"Almost"

This
It really works
Also No hangover

Bump

My regular beer/ale here in Ireland (not OP btw) would be listed as 8.5% ABV (Duvel), which would ruin OP's life if they went right on that. Baileys or Malibu (if you guys can get that there also) would be ideal as a starting point to move up the ranks.

It really did wonders for your mum

>Hey Sup Forums, how do I learn to stomach liquor?

You're probably drinking rotgut shit if it isn't smooth and tastes good.

Try a high end rye whiskey. Bullet and Knob Creek make good rye, but Whistlepig is about the best by most opinions.

>Whistlepig is about the best by most opinions
Also fucking expensive. I work at a VT Liquor store and that shit's like $68 for a 750 even before tax & dep.

Is it really that good?

>Is it really that good?

I reserve a bottle for special occasions. It IS that good, but I can't afford drink/serve it all the time. I stick to Bullet or Knob Creek mostly, but if a good friend comes by, I'll break out the Whistlepig. It's also kinda hard to find.

If she learned to swallow I wouldnt have so many siblings

Literally no one cares, kill yourself you fucking nigger

Easiest way; don't breath through tour nose before during or after chugging a bottle of rum, whisky, tequila, etc. It'll go down like water.