Medfags, what the fuck is wrong, my feet are red, my thighs blue and my balls are also red. Picture is my feet

Medfags, what the fuck is wrong, my feet are red, my thighs blue and my balls are also red. Picture is my feet.

lipstick or some other color shit.

you spilled red paint on it

aids

OP here could it be an allergic reaction of some sort? Should O go to the doctor its 02:00 at night

post pics of red balls

This is faggotry.

It is most definitve paint since its more prominent on the friction ridges than otherwhere. Nice try.

Premed here. Looks like acute rapid onset diabetic gangrene setting in. Balls and feet are gone if red. Get to hosp quick your blue thighs may be ok.

it's diabetes my nigga

>acute onset
>diabetic gangrene
pick one, premed retard.
And somebody whose feet look like 20 something will absolutetly develop a disease of a 60 y.o. sugare mongering retard.

How come I suddenly have the diabetis

stop whine like a bitch and go to a doctor for fucking sake, faggot OP.

because you are gay and american. and truely believes sugar is the real cholesterol

I bought a green blanket at the dollar store and started sweating green sweat out of my feet it stained my socks after a week..i get night sweats sometimes
its fucked

nerve gas

ok, thanks for sharing.

HOLY SHIT THATS MUSTARD GAS, RIP OP

OP here again, I found out what it is. It were my new red shoes. The balls and thighs were probably because tight underwear or something.

I also found out what you suffer from: severe mental retardation. Congratulations.

op, i found what is the problem
Pic related

Thanks for making me laugh

fake and gay
abandon thread

Lol muh bait
Inb4 that stupid "retard" comic reply

Looks like lupis Or a type of AID