Hey b

Hey b,

I'm in a birthday party for a girl who I don't even know. There is a bunch of fuck boys and I can't leave because I don't have a ride. This party is boring the fuck out of me.

What should I do?

Fuck them

practice some fucking social skills. find 1 thing in common with 5 different people. leave with at least 1 girls phone number.

go.

Take picture of warzone. If i get dubs, cum in someones drink. If you dont deliver youre king of fuckboys

Leave an upper decker

drink windex and impress everybody with your suicide skills

Offer to suck their dicks. Everybody wins.

Do another line

Drink alcohol, anything.
Then sperg out on the holocaust or some shit

you went alone to that party?, practice some social skills faggot

I'm not a photographer and I couldn't get good angle

> 15

Somebody's rich and spoiled.

shoot it up and then an hero

Shout out shit about why trump should be prez those dirty mexicunts will scatter

pull down that dumbass sign

this

dubs delivar it

If I do say the thing about trump. I'll be kicked out and I wouldn't have no where to go because I don't have ride. Plus the food is good. I wouldn't want to risk that much.

...so OP's just going to be a gigantic faggot

Typical

OP is a faggot

what type of file name is that?

Don't shout it like a retard, but bring it nicely to them, just start speaking about politics and then argue that Trump is a good choice. if anybody says something mean to you or try to get you out, start pointing him as the bad guy by saying that you don't wonted to be mean and that is behavior is shity... etc (you see the point).

dude
#dicksoutforharambe
now

Not op but it's the Mexican equivalent of a sweet 16 it's called a quinceniera. It's a pretty big part of the culture and they take it very seriously

Kys faggot