Im highly unstable right now, i want to kill myself but i cant do that to my younger brother...

im highly unstable right now, i want to kill myself but i cant do that to my younger brother. but then i keep thinking that i wont have to feel bad once im gone. ive considered going back into hospitals again but they've never done anything good for me. they teach you "coping skills" but thats not what i need. i look at it like the hospital isnt going to do anything so why cant i just get the balls to kill myself? im not even that sad anymore, i just want to die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk
youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0
lmgtfy.com/?q=dillian harper anal
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

accept Islam and feel your live.....and you will be good person

sauce

Dillon harper

What makes you want to die?

10 trillion years have passed since the formation of the universe. You were given the opportunity to experience a small snippet of existence (approx 70 years).

If you want to cut it slightly shorter than 70 years, I'd wonder why. You were given fuck all to begin with and now you want to cut it even shorter.

I felt like this for most of my 20s. Immerse yourself in a religion. That's what I did. I became wholly subscribed to Buddhism and after a year or so I found stability and peace, which is exactly what you need. You need to force yourself to become fully dedicated to a religion, even if you're an atheist, because in religion you will find meaning, peace, and fulfillment.

kill urself in a non terroist type way rid the world of ur letter box ways you out dated piece of shit

Try antidepress pillz man go see your doctor and ask

If you're gonna go take out some jews while ur at it.

Preferably Bilderberg group or something.

What if you win the lottery a week from now? What if a hot girl falls in love with you a month from now? You never know what's around the corner if you kill yourself...

Don't do that to your little brother. I am in a similar situation, and the thought of how upset he would be/ how much it would mess him up is enough to put me off.

Try and get help at the hospital again. If they are teaching you coping techniques and that's shit and unhelpful then tell them that!

Stay strong mate

have sex with brother and as he cums shoot yourself...mind blowing orgasms...profit

Don't go this is the most exciting time to be alive.

Selfish prick how many young have died that would have loved to have had the chance to live an healthy life

don't forget to yell allahu snackbar

OP here, just because meds are an issue with me, ill post what im on
1200mg of Gabbapentin
600mg of Effexor XR
800mg of Seroquel
8mg of Minipres

i dont know if my meds just arent working or if my mindset is just ass. i lost my mom to renal cancer in february and since then my life has gone off of the deep end.

Hate to say it but it almost never gets better. Either you do it now or later. Just make sure you've done everything you've ever wanted to do before you go. And as for the brother, just leave him a nice note, or tell him in person

Why would you want to leave with all these happenings?

youtube.com/watch?v=35tGM-Tsahk

this is some type of new, extra cancerous cancer?

fuck this other bullshit, post moar of that chick!

Amen to that, OP just needs to grow up.

this

That's Seth McFarlane user

OP
i've just felt so bad for so long and right now it doesnt seem a bit worth it. i have a cute girlfriend, a good job, and a loving family that i've completely pushed away. im taking everything for granted and i dont know why. i just wish i could get it over with without hurting anyone else

Man the fuck up, find something worth fighting for and stop being a pussy.

link to vid?

Take up gaming. And I don't mean hobbywise. I mean, make it your point of existence lol. Seriously, distract yourself enough with gaming over time and you'll start to feel better, forget about whatever's getting you down and then you'll begin to find your way back to some kind of sense of normality.

Go workout, better yourself, educate yourself, make money.

Looking for pity or attention on Sup Forums will never get you anywhere, and it won't solve anything.

Be a man.

So you post Dhillon Harper getting railed? Seems inconsistent to me, but hang in there your probably not even an adult yet

>10 trillion
OP you shouldn't kill yourself, but this guy should.

youtube.com/watch?v=mgmVOuLgFB0

Ask yourself who you want to be. What you want to leave behind. Visualize, realize.

Do you have some kind of nerve damage OP? I noticed 2 of your meds are for nerve pain.

Stop with the meds you don't absolutely need.

Workout, better yourself, train your body as well as your mind. Become what you want to be. Become an alpha male. Make your ancestors proud.

Is there anything where you are now that tying you down.
You should probably think of traveling. Sell all your possessions and just go on the road and see what happens.

Tons of serious answers and tons of bullshit answers.

I'll share you my story for what is worth it.

My younger brother was in very similar situation to yours, and once actually came close to ending it all. I remember finding him in his room (we used to live together by ourselves and he wasn't answering my calls for dinner) with his arm slashed open an blood pouring out onto the bed.

I remember being scared shitless and rushing to call an ambulance, trying to contain the cut and just not knowing what to do.

My brother made it but then he became even less active than usual.
Then one day something snapped in him. I just remembering him disappearing.

I was sure he had killed himself somewhere no one would find him (as a matter of facts the police could not find his "body")
Then one day, about 2 and a half years after his disappearance I remember hearing a loud Harley just idling near my house.
"Why the fuck is this jerk stopping here; why doesn't he leave. Fuck that's a lot of noise"

THe noise stopped, and then my fucking brother came walking through the front yard.

I was very very happy to see him, very angry at him for making getting me scared and making me feel so fucking helpless.

We had a nice long chat, and he would tell me of all the places he had been, all the people he had met and all the shit he had seen.
But, most importantly, he told me how he still felt like the night he slashes open his arm.
But instead of being passive about it he decided to fuck life back.
I remember him telling me "At lest if I die, it'll be while I travel".

He basically said that since he was so adamant in wanting to die anyways he might just as well do something cool without fearing any consequence.

i don't know, maybe if you really feel like killing yourself, instead go do something crazy, maybe the results are the same, but the process getting there is going to be much different

Yeah, experience life OP. While you still can.

If you kill yourself now your only cutting it short by a couple years anyway. The end is near.

kek'd

but /thread

do it fgt

This. There is a half way decent chance that Donald Trump with get elected. All bets are off after that. Join the Marines and learn how to kill. Then become a mercenary for Halliberton.

Hivemind

Its call an imbalance. You need to go through the battery of bullshit to figure out what exactly makes your brain function properly. Godspeed brother. Remember that wanting to kill yourself is not a normal human impulse its the result of a disorder. And it can be managed. Call a hotline if it gets too bad.

I got you fam

lmgtfy.com/?q=dillian harper anal