Daily reminder that this is what happens whe you eat pussy

Daily reminder that this is what happens whe you eat pussy
>pic related is me 1 week after eating some bitchs cunt
>It tasted a little funky but I wanted to fuck so I just sucked it up and ate that shit
Have any of you guys had shit like this in your throat after eating pussy? if so wtf is it ??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tPtBPyf4hqc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

another pic

Tell your mom to clean her snatch.

>2016
>mandatory healthcare
>asking retards on the internet to make a medical diagnosis

go to the doctor.

Those are just tonsil stones

wait, so you got herpes?

Looks like tonsil stones. You can try popping them out with something or you can wait and they'll eventually go away.

either this or tonsilitis

I ended up getting like permanent lymphoid hyperplasia and rarely tonsilloliths after sucking a dude's dick. Went to like three separate doctors that pretty much told me to either: not worry about it, or take allergy medicine. Worst case scenario would be to remove my tonsils. It seems to mainly be a cosmetic thing, which was annoying for me to hear

I went to the doctorand it is a bacterial infection , its not strept throat either , I had the test , and it is'nt tonsil stones , those are pus pockets friend , trust me , if it was tonsil stones i'd be pulling them out , i poked one and it just bled

You went to the doctor and they didn't give you a diagnosis beyond "bacterial infection"? She probably had a yeast infection, hence the smell, and you got it in your throat.

I thought I had it bad when I ate some bitch out on the last night of a 4 day music festival. She tasted like she didn't bother to shower all weekend.

OP

No bullshit, this happens to me as well. Haven't eaten pussy for years due to it.

The problem is your tonsils are enlarged to the point they have something known as 'crypts' to the ENTs. Meaning, those deep folds/clefts in your tonsils

Honestly, it doesn't matter how clean the pussy is, all pussy is a damp, hot internal bodily orifice which harbors bacteria, and this bacteria gets transfered to the deep ridges of your tonsils, where it festers.

NO it is not herpes. But what it is, is a highly anti-biotic resistant throat infection. Once went through two rounds of penicilin based anti biotics to get rid of it, and me being a lazy fuck loving cheese on food, neutralized it, they had to prescribe me levaquin to start making a dent.

I know these feels, you won't be able to eat pussy again, until you take them out, it will happen to you every time. To this day, I miss going down on my wife. But I love the look on her face in an argument when she says 'Eat me' and I just smirk at her, and she's like. "... Fuck."

yep and I even told them about the pussy eating so the doctor gave me a medicine that treats clymidia , gonarrea , and bacterial infections , keep in mind it was a walk in clinic , not my primary since its saturday

>2016 in the year of our lord.
>eating pussy

Top cuck. Enjoy licking the dna of every dick thats ever been inside.

They are tonsil stones. They pop loose now and then for me, like once a year, if that doesnt happen, then go to a doctor.

Underrated post.

youtube.com/watch?v=tPtBPyf4hqc
tonsil stones you fucking retard

please read maybe some of the thread before posting , thanks
fuck man , the doctor told me that my tonsils are pretty fucked up and probably should be removed , this sucks because I actually enjoy eating pussy , fuck

Tonsil Stones?

Its not tonsil stones , READ THE THREAD YOU FUCKING RETART

i did read fuck you and your nasty tonsil stones

This
Although this is also the reason I'm still wizard these whores are covered with other men's dna all over

Definitely tonsil stones

Then don't be a fag and you won't get that shit.

Motherfucker that isn't because you ate pussy, that happened because you didn't clean your disabled grandma well enough before hand

Yeah. You also have to find an ENT willing to perform the surgery, not alot of ENTs due, being they state the tonsils are better to keep than get rid of, and because from what I hear, the actual surgery, is quite bloody, and has a large recovery time. Like, a week in the hospital of some shit.

At the time, I had poor fag healthcare, caid didn't want to approve it. Now I have decent insurance, but fuck me, if I take off from work to get the surgery done. I should do it to be honest, I miss eating pussy, used to be my fav thing

>inb4 cuck pussy lover

that I used to love pleasuring my wife with. But, so it goes. Just something you will have to deal with, get the surgery, or don't eat pussy.

I had a coworker back in an old job who did get a tonsilectomy in his mid thirties though. He said it was the best decision of his life, said he didn't have to deal with the chronic tonsilitis most people with such tonsils deal with, I know I deal with it pretty frequently. two bad episodes a year. When I was younger it was much worse though. Like 6 cases in a year, was literally getting it every 2 months, fevers and all.

well that was just stupid

Kyrah?

you should have stayed away from those nasty cunts and stuck to sucking dick, much cleaner and tastes better and the cum is full of protein

im depressed now , but thx for being honest user and telling me how it is.

Because the vagina has that much calcium in it
Shut up nigga and actually go touch a real woman

Wew lad!

haha, never eaten pussy, never will either.

not only are as another commenter stated, pussies basically warm, damp, sweaty orifices that are a hive for numerous forms of bacteria

but bitches are dirty as fuck generally speaking

especially the ones that are vocal about eating pussy being a must if any guys wanna fuck with them

had a bitch on facebook back in the day when I used to use it post every so often about how guys shouldn't even bother tryin to talk to her if they don't eat pussy.

turns out that bitch was spreading chlamydia round to multiple lads over a pretty long period of time.

trust no bitch, especially when it comes to personal hygiene.

I don't give a fuck how hot she is, or how well she may seem to look after herself.

they're chameleons, good at hiding the truth.

This is terrifying. Idk what it is but it appears that you're fucked bro.

>not only are as another commenter stated, pussies basically warm, damp, sweaty orifices that are a hive for numerous forms of bacteria

Retard. Every fucking inch of your body fall under that description. Snatch no dif.

tonsil stones don't have to be hard. It is basically food particles and bacterial decay that is gathering in your crypts. I dip my finger in peroxide and push the sludge out when it develops. Tonsilectomy would be good but keep in mind that tonsils are lymphoid tissue so they can never be completely removed. You may alsways have the crypts. I use oral probiotics called puranex with blis. I don't get nearly as many stones now.

He's back!!!!

The thought of that makes me want to harm my body

Wew, bunch of wizards in here, going down on a girl is a guarantee she'll do anything for you in bed.

Just don't fuck with nasty bitches, and no, it shouldn't smell like fish. Just leave right then and there if it does.

you're clueless.

kill yourself.

those white spots are just strep throat, but what do i know im just a doctor

like armpits
which is why they smell the same

You fucking idiot. In what way is "every inch of your body" an orifice? Do you even know what an orifice is? Fucking hell you mouth-breathing cunt.

Just floss. Jeez

No seriously. The type of bacteria
May differ but you're covered with microbes. Inside and out. They keep your gut working and do all sorts of good things. A few bad actors will make you sick but you are covered inside and out. Look it up man, I'm not wrong. To think and say otherwise is to perpetuate falsehoods. Don't be stupid you can be better than that.

A terrible doctor you are. Those are stones in tonsil crypts. Strep would be on the outside of his tonsils as well and even on his uvula.

hahaha you are dead mate

Tell me more doc

>mfw had tonsils removed as a child

Sweat glands, pores etc. your skin is full of them. Little smaller than the vajajay for sure! but if you've had a pimple, which I'm sure you have, it's the same concept.

>697239666
satanic trips tell the truth

also remove tonsils best decision of my life

Don't even trip on that shit bro, I get the same shit every now and then, it's called tonsil stones or something, completely benign.

>newfag

You got the herps, bro.

Tonsils can regenerate (grow back). I've had mine removed twice. Also, I still have a small amount of cryptic tissue left.

nah I know that bro, but that's not what you said originally.

pussy and ass are the two places a female rids herself of waste.

bitches want you to eat both their pussy and ass.

I ain't eating nuthin. it's disgusting and demeaning.

I don't mind a bitch givin me head though, or even eatin my ass, at least I know I wash my dick and ass.

the vagina literally excretes moisture on a regular basis to clean itself.
most pores on your body have to be activated. you have to sweat to make wet. = bacteria.
vagina
constantly wet
vagina
constantly breeding bacteria

sounds fair

A doctor told my wife that "your vagina is basically like an open wound which bleeds from time to time and is a prime breeding ground for bacterial infections.". She never went back to him...lol

user is right. It's not herpes. Go to the doctor if you start having fevers to get antibiotics so it will kill it. Gurgle warm salt water to ease the pain.

I had my tonsils burned out by laser while awake with a local anestetic, the needle was about 18" long and getting shots in the back of the throat hurt like hell

OP, does it taste literally like shit? Tonsils stones taste like it and can make your breath smell up a whole room.

daily reminder the bitch you ate out was a nasty cunt.
and your now biased opinions dont mean shit

Still a virgin but thanks, I will never eat pussy if I have the chance to. Which is highly unlikely at this point.

tonsillitis by the looks of things, can be really painful to swallow, go to the doctors and ask for antibiotics

No you have PLENTY of bacteria just hanging out on your skin. If you had finished high school, or gone to a good one at least, you would have maybe cultured bacteria from your skin and mouth and seen that very truth for yourself. But continue to be ignorant the fuck do I care.

i thought it looked a bit like a yeast infection

Girls clean our dicks and lick our anuses too.

you're not missin out on much

bitches will have you believe pussy is the meaning of life but in reality it's nothing special.

to be absolutely honest, for men, pussy is more of a danger than a pleasure...

You have tonsil stones you moron. Gargle mouthwash and chew some gum.

ass for sure, I ain't eating that either. Nor would I redwing it. Ok fuck I would it's just blood whatever. But it's WAY different than ass.

stupid fuck those are tonsil stones and holy fuck they smell bad, your breath is death.

Based doc

Your sin finds you. Go with Christ.

Looks like tonsil stones from here

your right most bacteria dont like moisture.
in fact in most cases it kills it.

you're fucking ignorant.
of course you have bacteria everywhere. literally everywhere.
but you damn sure have an even greater abundance in areas with even the slightest moisture.
and by that proven logic. vaginas, again, are breeding grounds for bacteria.

Ive eaten pussy for 30 years FAGGOT. Never. Ever. In my life have I done nothing but lifelong friends by doing it. Stop buying that diseased infected pussy and earn it nigger.

*you're

most females have abysmal personal hygiene generally speaking.

if you eat pussy you might as well eat the ass, it's just as bad.

#lifelongfriends...

>moisture kills bacteria (also didn't say that dipshit)
>but you damn sure have an even greater abundance in areas with even the slightest moisture.

Which one is it, fuckstick?

Looks like tonsil stones to me OP.

Me again op.

And yeah, sorry for breakin it to ya like that. It is what it is. I been dealing with it too man. Them feels is linked. But, if you can find someone who is willing to do the surgery and find yourself in a position to?

Don't. Fucking. Hesitate. Do it.

mouth wash and brush your teeth op, take the antibiotics. The end.

>what is sarcasm
>how do i read

its tonsil-stones. i removed my tonsils because of them. no more stones

The missing a week of work thing is my biggest problem , I'm sure I can get them removed due to how bad they are , plus I'm sure my insurance won't cover it because they are niggers that love to find any reason not to pay for shit

Thats why you need a build up of documentation. Insurance can't do shit if there is a barrage of supporting evidence. Get a referral from your primary care physician, if you even need to get one, and see an ENT qualified to do the surgery.

The first visit? Don't discuss the surgery unless the ENT brings it up. Just let him observe and start building the evidence. Schedule another follow up visit (Eat cunt on purpose if you have to just to prove a fuckin point.) and show him the flare ups, he will document it, force his hand to recommend surgery.

This way, when insurance says 'where is the medical necessity for this bullsh-' then your doc has all of the documentation taken over you visits to convince them.

Hahhaahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahah
fucking lame fuck off

now this some good kek

Wow I'd totally be owned if I had ever insinuated "moisture kills bacteria". Absence of saying they thrive in dryness is not the same by the way. Different flora adopt different environments.

So fuck you straw man, you agree with me, except your head is so far up your ass you can't see it yet.

How bout both?

and thats what happens if you eat nigger pussy

I will begin this process on monday , I will go to my primary doc and have me referred to a ENT , thank you user . keep lurking Sup Forums I will post updates , if I can get the surgery

sweat = wet = bacteria
okay i see where your autism kicked in.
you thought i meant anything without moisture was bacteria free.
which i did not say.
i did say that wet spots have bacteria. although i clearly just meant that they have more.
keep nitpicking jackass.

I used to get strep throat from eating out my ex. And I would often have a sore throat a couple days after eating her out.

It happens with some women and not with others.

shit, OP got some kinda unknown STD

I had that dude its strep B they tested for strep A not B. They gave me penicillin for a week and all gone