So this cane out of my ear

So this cane out of my ear...

Is it normal for ear wax to come out like this? A bit scared...

Also, trips decide what I do with it.

Filthy cunt, also eat it

Boil it into a cup of tea or coffee and drink

Feed it to a small child.

Eat it

Eat it you dirty whore

Eat you piece of shit

Roll

When was the last time you cleaned out your ears?

eat it

I clean out my ears at least twice a week., but today I felt a strange "tingling" feeling. So I decided to rape my ear and after a while this shit came out. Felt so damn good to get unclogged man.

Must have been building up deep in there somewhere. Makes me think that there might be more.

It's just old. Nothing to worry about. Put it in someone's food without them knowing. Film the whole thing.

check'em

It's been building up in there, that's normal. You would be surprised how normal it is to go to the doctor for ear problems and it's just built up wax. Be careful don't fuck your eardrum with a qtip by going to deep. Also, topkek that qtips say do not insert into ear and are a leading problem to damaged hearing my dad hits me

It's kinda normal.
Of you use qtips, you'll impact the wax a lot and you got lucky it came out. Lot of time it gets stuck in the back of your ear and builds up and very badly.
If you stop using qtips, the wax in your ear will naturally fall out. The skin in your ear grows from the inside out, so any wax in it will ride that skin.

I didn't know Marina Joyce goes on /b

WHAT THE FUCK IS A MARIAM JOYCE

back 2 trap threads 4 u

You're scraping out brain. Best not do that again.

Often times when an insect or spider gets into the ear canal it will cause some irritation and the production of ear wax will increase