>You see this guy coming towards you.
>He's been sent from the future to kill you
>What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cringe.

Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Well surely there's nothing I can do. If this man wants me dead then who am to stop him? I mean look at the strength and determination this creature possesses

Pray for a swift death.

Die of laughter

>Mission complete

>Cheap naganata.
Pull out my 9mm just for fun.
The .45 is for serious occasions.

cringe thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=13uUR35CZkI

>naganata
Is it even long enough to qualify?

Jesus you're more cringy than

take out my katana and go full samurai on him.

Take my meds.

Stand there and wait for him to trip on his way over to me

Wonder why I'm having such a bad trip

shoot the future nigger

Hes about my build so it should be a fair fight

Wait for it...

Tease him about his deformed tiny leg

die of laughter

shoot him because I'm a goddamn american.

Then surely he's done his job?

I get my black friends to beat him up

cuck nigger lover

Try finding his carer.

Ask him if he holds his penis like he holds his weapon.

Question why the future couldn't send someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger while i beat him up and take his future lunch money

But then you'd be walking perpendicular to him?

Tell him not to waste his time on me, instead to do the Back to the Future almanac thing... place bets, invest in the right things... then while he stares up at the sun imagining how he could live like a king I'll knee him in the crotch, steal his portable time device and go backwards in time and bang Louise Brooks until my dick falls off.

>I'll open her Pandora's Box.... if you know what I mean
>As in I'll put my dick in her vagina, and open a Pandora's Box of chronological causality shit

Yeah that's a proper proportion for a naginata. Just is a shit weapon for most people. And if poorly made.

Its day time, he's in the presence of sunlight. He'll obviously burst into flames or start twinkling, also I just had garlic bread so I dont think he wants to tangle with this.

Summer

Introduce him to Sup Forums. He'll become a Sup Forumstard and fall off the radar

Cut his skinny ass in half with my falchion. Seriously, LOOK at that blade. It's clearly a cheap piece of junk. And besides, the likelihood of a cringelord like that coming at me with a cheap naginata is the same likelihood as me having my falchion (or any of my swords) on me when I need them. Unless I pretend to take up fishing (I'm Floridian, I could probably pull it off).

Attack.. I'm 6'2" and 225 and been in many fights. Grab him by the neck until he's light out

Hahahaha

Start laughing

Pray. I am obviously no match for this deadly foe.

ROTFL

new question: how many could you handle at once?

I think i could kill 3 of them.

k

oh yes boy

hello newfriend

fucking cringe m8

:) you're a fucking idiot
>bait levels are so low i can't even see em
>this nigger is a newfriend

Watch him fall over from a gust of wind

Get my camera phone out in the hopes that the wind will blow his twiggy ads away. ( got to be at least 90% chance)

At least a dozen with 2 firearms.

O yeah. Just livin it up until i go back to school here in a couple weeks :DDDD

No way, I'm not new. I've been here all summer

Redundancy.

Nothing. I'll be instantly blinded by his pale white skin against the sun.

nice naginata faggot

Obviously the future is a shithole if they sent this pussy ass motherfucker to get the drop on me. I must have done something in the future that pissed this little shit stain and his faggot friends off for them to bend space and time to kill me now. I'm fairly sure what my future holds is epic at this point, after I kill this little cumguzzler first though.