How does it taste to lick an asshole?

how does it taste to lick an asshole?

Like iron kind of

Tastes like ass

Like shit!

this, only if its clean

really? i'm curious because it sounds disgusting... but women seems to like it

It tastes like skin unless they're not clean. Just like licking ur arm.

i'm afraid to try that and have a shitty surprise (dum-tss) is it worth?

I'll be honest, if clean, asshole tastes better than pussy.
It's a very distinct smell though, and has kind of a radiating warmth like pussy

I only tasted one asshole ever, and in my experience:
>tastes like cum
>not mine
>not a cuck, not my gf
>I learned how (my) cum tastes moths later (by accident)
>completely grossed.

True, but it's usually sweatier and warmer.
OP, eating ass is amazing and every girl loves it. Same with guys. Anyone who says they don't like having their asshole licked is lying.

i want to give it a try, but i'm always kinda dodging it

Stick your finger up your ass, then pop it in your mouth.

Good, bad, or indifferent - you'll have your answer.

If it's clean it's wonderful, definitely worth the try

Lick your finger then rub it on your asshole. Taste your finger.
That's what it tastes like

Recently ate and fucked my gf's ass. She as clean and showered. Honestly it was really hot because you don't have to focus on tonguing the clit. In terms of taste, kind a metallic but overall alright, fortunately. I was hesitant, but went all in and it was great for us both. Must say I do enjoy anal. As soft as a wet pussy but not wet, and there's a sort of primal awakening and sense of triumph when you are fucking your gf's ass. She was loving it for a while until there was too much friction. Going slow was great.

Inb4 Salty milk and coins

That's pussy user

Tastes like licking skin if clean.

I love licking my girls ass. She has always been clean and an over the top neat freak. One day I do the usual quick inspection just to double check. All clear! Time to start chowing down on her ass. Suddenly i felt something on my tongue, kind of like when you get a pube in your mouth. Well i reach and grab it and pull out this little dark thing. I think what the fuck is this, did I lick the floor or something? So inbetween my fingers i squish it.. worst mistake ever. It was a fucking dingleberry. I immediately jumped up and ran into the bathroom to throw up. I had shit in my mouth.

depends on the girl, but salty. if clean. if not clean, gross as fuck. same goes for hairy asses. beg for a hairless one.

Insert finger in butt. Lick it clean. Understanding awaits.

i find it tastes the same for both males and females

Why anyone would lick asshole is beyond me, sounds so derogatory and gross