I thought working for a foreign power was classified as treason

I thought working for a foreign power was classified as treason.

Guess it's true that republicans are traitors seeing that their candidate is working for Russia and will hand the US over to Russia.

Oh the irony, the party that talks about saving America is voting to destroy it.

Sure, handing the US over to Russia is no big deal. Much better than Shillary handing it over to the sand niggers.

What he said

You idiot. Hillary sold 25% of our total uranium stockpile to Putin. Her husband sold top secret military intelligence to the chicoms. Educate yourself somewhere besides a David Brock sponsored site!

Wolfowitz Doctrine. In reality, we should worry about China.

Wow...... meanwhile in reality, Hillary Clinton is getting more and more excited that idiots across the United States are falling for the oldest trick in the political play book

go back to your niggers have bigger dicks thread

And Trump works for Putin and will hand over 100% of the nation to Russia. Have fun with that.

As far as I see it, Trump is the better option for a number of reasons. He wants to actually deport illegal immigrants instead of paying them social service to live here. He is against the "refugees" coming in from the middle east because of the obvious terror attacks, and while he may be an idiot, he is an "obvious idiot".

Think about it like this, Hillary is knowingly untrustworthy, but will be able to get away with a lot of shit because she has a vagina. Trump will sit in the oval office trying to pass any law he can, and democrats and even some republicans will say no and veto.

Much like better the Russians than goatfuckers.

Besides, if it is a race between a douche and a turd sandwich, I would pick the douche. Hillary is full of shit, flipflops on every issue under the sun, deleted emails on a government connection with a private line, has known political ties (and funding) from radical countries. Fuck Hillary.

It's funny to see people trying to fight over pieces of shit

>my piece of shit is better than your piece of shit
>fuck you, you're wrong. My piece of shit is WAY better than this piece of shit.

The worst thing that could happen if Trump is elected is we have a civil war between the niggers/illegals and the rest of us. Hillary on the other hand will just open the borders and we could dip our toes into WW3

the irony is you think trump is the bad guy compared to others who make money by making decisions that benefit places like north korea, russia and iran
but yea trump who says hey russia if you have the stuff hillary tried to hide release it so she gets whats coming is considered treason i guess taking a bribe from iran, oh i'm sorry a donation to your corrupt charity foundation which the money immediately disappeared from, so you work to give them uranium is completely ok

>Drumph
>Better than Hillary
Nah.

Why are you quoting him with this pic? Kek

this. anyone who believes putin is directly manipulating our elections is a fool. What's even funnier is that the US has influenced election on around the world, Libya, Iraq, South Korea, Vietnam, Egypt. Suddenly the dems flip when they get a taste of their own medicine.

Anyone who says Drumph is immediately a fucking faggot. I'm not even into politics, but that's the most try hard fucking faggoty attempt at... Idek what it is. Jesus Christ kill yourself

International cooperation to apprehend a criminal. We should do it more often...

Finally, someone agrees we should indite Hillary for criminal acts the FBI mentioned.

I want that shirt. Trump 2016 niggers!

literally the only way hillary will ever be punished is if trump gets elected and he cleans house. the clintons have dirt on so many people and so many favors that unless we start cleaning house and exposing all the shit so her favors mean nothing she can do whatever she wants
if the fbi hadnt been forced to let her go obama would have pardoned her

There are people, right now, on this board who think this ''Drumpf'' shit is funny.

And those are the same people who called Charlie Sheen an antisemite for calling ''Chuck Lorre'' Chaim Levin(his REAL name).

That's some doublemoral at it's finest.

>waah my idiot lost, better pretend eryone else is dumb cause im a loser

how many times are you going to make this thread? do they pay you per post or is there a flat hourly rate?