I won't be able to take it much longer... I've always considered myself unlucky, be it games, life in general etc...

I won't be able to take it much longer... I've always considered myself unlucky, be it games, life in general etc. but holy hell, this is the last straw. I'm so fucking ugly I'm beyond being saved by surgery. As of today, I'm a 20 yo kissless virgin. No point in living if I'm this fucking hideous. Feel free to feel better about your own lives, I will be taking my own soon.

>pic is me, have fun

Ayy you look like me but i'm worse

No way dude. 1v1 me

u look average

You're a fucking whiny fag!
That's the only thing that's wrong with you m8, go outside and look around

you're a 6/10

work out

What are you an attention slut?

Where do you live that this looks average...

Some nice threads can change that easily, user. Wear nice clothes that fit, shiny watch shoes and belt. It takes effort to dress nice, but I promise you will notice a change. And don't make that fuxking face all the time, smile.

When it comes time, stream that shit nigga. Jump off of a bridge and do a flip faggot.

Dude eat some protein and hit the gym. You'd be an easy 8 with some meat on you, skinny faggot.

no, i'm just wanting to get roasted so i finally have the strength to off myself... i don't want to live like this

Have de decency of spending your money on some decent whore before taking your life

Bait

..............hmmmmmmmm.........
put hands down, i wanna see hairline.

and show more, slut.

If you can gather up enough courage to do it I salute you. I wouldn't encourage it but i'm 30 and I wish I had killed myself long ago. I'm still trying to not be a pussy about it. It's not an easy thing to do, but sometimes it's the only smart decision left.

You look fine tho wtf? Your skin is perfect, your face is ok ish, and about the luck part, you make your own luck bro, good luck tho and keep your head up, don't give up on life yet.

if you're gonna kill yourself, please livestream it and do something for the community

He look like the school shooting version of gollum

Holy shit you're a faggot. I know people who are solid 3s. You're average as fuck. At least you're skinny.

Who the fuck wants to kill themselves because they look average? You're an enormous narcissist, you cunt

a) you don't look that bad
b) chill out, you're too worried about it

Stop chasing it and just try dating a girl, find somebody who is nice and try dating them.. there are nice girls out there who are just as shit scared as you mate

You're honestly not that bad, OP, just hit the weights more often.

OP won't do it. He's trolling for sympathy.

OP is cancer. KYS.

dude what? this must be for attention. you're not bad looking. honestly if you did one thing and that is working out and looking fit you would have no problem getting girls. and if you think you are shitty at talking to girls you wont feel that way after youre confident with your body. that shit just comes natural.

why do people mention that they're kissless virgins? what does that change? i've kissed and ate out pussy.

im probably as depressed as you. the fact that i did that stuff doesnt change my depression

sex is just as meaningless as everything else in this world, no matter how rich you are, how much sex you have, how much political power you wield, time will steam roll you and eventually you will be forgotten.

The thing is, one group of people will have experienced 100 years of joy, while the others 100 years of feeling like shit. Only then do we all die.

Matt?

maybe the only thing that matters is death, as it's the only constant, the one experience everyone and everything will share, even the universe itself will one day succumb to entropy, everything else is just filler.

get better not bitter. just stick it out and make the most of it by doing things to help others. sex is no big deal. in fact it goes wrong a lot of the time like when people catch something like hiv. Just chill and turn down your inner drama.

Look on the brightside OP, atleast youre not a hamplanet

I would have sex with you... You're not that ugly.

but not everyone wants a cock up their ass, ever thought about that?

you are able to go online
you know how to post a picture
you are able to write and read in english
you are white (even if a skinny shitass tighty whitey - you fucking whitey)
you have a roof over your head and have electricity
you don't appreciate your situation
you fucking idiot
a pakistani 20 yo would glady take your place and turn it into a million dollar life

you are the one you should be living your life for

if you don't want to, don't. others won't do it for you.

You could be my slave and serve a real man.

How do you have manboobs when you're so skinny? Put those arms down, I wanna see them hang

OP, i feel your pain

don't give up. you will one day have your redemption.

take a pic of your bare feet soles?

the people who say they do not want a dick up the ass are damn dirty liers

true