I think we can all agree

I think we can all agree.

First

Where's the "By every state" chart?

Eurofags

accurate

brexit..

Danish vikings have conquered all those lands and left their mark..

>italian tier

>never really fought anyone

Top tier doesn't exist, since there is no god. Try again.

>Portugal better than Spain
wot
>only one latin country speaks portuguese.
>Portugal was the bitch and still is the bitch of Spain.

Ottomans didn't really defeat the UK at Gallipolli, they ended up in a fuckmess murdering ANZACs the British dropped on the wrong peninsula with no gear or support.

They basically got spoonfed under-equipped colonials by retarded British generals, thats not something to be proud of, thats easy mode.

england down a tier, ignorant cucks.
france down to bottom tier, get pissy when they dont get their own way.
Ireland up tier, really nice people and cool culture
canada up tier, they deserve it
russia should be god tier for winning ww2

Agreed!

Plus Spain had one of the larger empire ever. Huge mistake.

Soldiers in america arent poor. theyre extremely well paid for their work. Unless you mean that they are unskilled, which i would argue against also

Denmark joined in on the iraq war and had an ancient past of shitting on the north.

UK is off too, what about when they colonized everything and ruled everything ? where are you drawing quick learners from ?

Italy also used to kick ass

>UK
>Quick learners

'Nah, we don't need machine guns, cavalry are king of the battlefield.'

'Nah, we don't want submachine guns in our army, they're gangster weapons'

'Nah we don't need a self-loading rifle for our infantry, they'll just waste ammunition'

>Mexico is no good because can't beat drug cartels
>U.S isn't doing any better against a bunch of hood rat din-dues

>england down a tier

nigga u dumb

>Uruguay's not on the list
>It's the most stable country in Latin America.

How's Portugal better than Spain?

At least they invented tanks.
And they invented rifling as well, I believe.

you must be from england.
English people only care about themselves, they are more ignorant than americans...

There were earlier tank designs, though the British were the first to deploy them.
Rifling was invented in Germany, however.

Denmark and Sweden was fighting full scale wars before the other countries on that list even existed.

Dude, Italian's basically ruled the earth at one point.

The Italian tier should be excluded for pure Roman badassery, not the opposite.

Can we just not do this obnoxious, nationalistic ego-stroking exercise?
[spoiler]I'm from a "god-tier" country[/spoiler]

>Oh, wait. Sup Forums is a fucking cesspool of toddlers

explain italy pl0x

Apparently I remembered the rifling part wrongly.
But weren't they among the first to field rifled guns en masse or something?

>Most skilled black nation
>Argentina
HA!

Dude gallipoli war wasnt that easy. 500K people died there.

But i agree even if Turks had no gear to fight that war isnt something to be proud. Turks had ground advantage. they had lots of casualities anyway.

try learning when meme arrows are suppost to be used before trying to insult anybody, newfag

I think just about everybody knows you can't spoiler text on Sup Forums so I don't know what you were trying to do there? Show everybody how much of a dank oldfag u are because u know le secrit black text?

>Implying Portugal is or ever was Spain's bitch
>Implying BR isn't huge
>Implying there aren't other countries that speak Portuguese, to the point that it's spoken in every continent
>Implying portugal didn't have the first maritime empire and the longest running empire of all time and didn't go to war with Russia, America and China all at once

The US were one of the first to field rifled guns en masse during their war for independence, one of the factors that helped defeat the 'superior' British army who were still carrying muskets..

whatever but i could do a longer list about Spain. Or you really think Portugal was more importan than Spain?

assuming the union jack falls upon all commonwealth countries, except for nig ones.

Overall? I'd say they were pretty closely matched. They both deserve respect. Regardless of whether or not Spain was more powerful, however, Portugal isn't Spain's bitch. They are EU's bitch, however.

Where is Australia?
Left out as always it seems.

ThisOP is just a buffoon

>danish vikings
Ur funny

Rússia > all

I think the Australia falls under the Union Jack

Is that a joke? France?? They are the most coward and nigger country of the list

>Australia
It is bird tier

Well not any more since they fuck tonnes of Emu's died.

Strewth m8, they forgot to add a shitposting tier for ya, crikey what a bunch of galahs.

>d

Faggot didn't put "doesn't exist any more" for Ottomans because Turkey is absolute dogshit

Swap Germany with US and drop Turkey a tier. Then you have an accurate graphic.

Portugal was part of Spain til 12 century and we didnt take it back because we didnt care and you know that. Even today a lot of portugueses would like an iberian union I bet.

This is about war not overall you mong

>t*rkroach is better than USAmerica Russia and every other actually decent country.

Now isn't that quacking crazy?

apart for the cannon fodder part, that is how the italians were in the ww2.

>Portugal was part of Spain

Ok, I'm not gonna reply any further. you win bro.

You must not really know France's history.

>meme arrows

I can't decide if this guy is being serious or trolling with his whole post

"Portugal was born as a result of the Christian Reconquista. In 1139, Afonso Henriques was proclaimed King of Portugal, thus firmly establishing Portuguese independence, under the Portuguese House of Burgundy" cheers mate.

>turkey

>I'm the meme-master!

Portugal is just a larger Galicia with niggers and you know that.

Except Spain was not a country, Iberia was a collection of kingdoms. Stop being so salty; what kind of Spaniard feels so shitty that they have to try to belittle fucking Portugal?

De onde eres, Juan?

Usa lost against monkeys in a jungle and camel fuckera in desert. you should accept that usa military isnt that good

turks had positions on top of cliffs
turks had far greater numbers and supply lines
turks couldn't defeat anzac troops

Funny couse my driving instructor was portuguese and his name was Juan.

thank u i replaced my lower res photo

that would explain why the union jack is top tier

>House of Burgundy

you are right ibera was a collection of kingdoms that later would be Spain and Portugal wasnt one till 12 century.

PD. CR7 MARICÓN

>mexico run by drug cartels
>nobody in 'murica even talks about a dindu til 'murica has already killed him

Straya > only troops to defeat japan in the jungle while out numbered
Also what is battle of Long Tan

turkroaches go down the drain

>implying we were trying to win in Nam.

Also, what country are you from. My guess is Mexico, or some irrelevant slavic country

Where's Switzerland, cockfag?

murica was trying to defeat ebil commies in Nam, and in Korea and got its ass smashed both times
and now they have surrendered to the towliban too

Czech infantry units and air squadrons fought under British commanders in WWII after they were given over to the krauts.

butthurt armenian detected

You are right that battle was really important but england didnt even try...

But i dont think turks had better supply their food was grape compote and bread. One time a day.

Argentina and Vietshit down a tier, South Korea and Japan up a tier, France and Italy switched and you'd have a decent list

>Flag is the Union Jack, which is the flag of the whole UK, not just England
>"Ignorant Cucks"

Go back to flag class

>Skilled
>Great Tactics
>Israel
>All negatives
KEK

We definitely did not lose in Korea. We protected South Korea, that was our mission. I'll ask this again, what butt hurt country are you from?

fuck off kike

I have seen some doco's that showed israel conscript troops to be a disorganised mess, but with high tech weps thanks to murican taxpayers

and some commonwealth countries

>ur both as ignorant as each other

murica gets arrogant and tries to take north korea
china steps in and forces murica into its biggest retreat ever
>but we didn't lose

I knew that, I just didn't type it, you fuck

I knew the lotto numbers, I just didn't buy a ticket

In an argument about ignorance, knowing is literally 100% of the battle, fuck off

Once again, we did not lose. We succeeded in our job. We kept South Korea safe. I don't see a fully united Korea governed from Pyongyang. The North didn't succeed in its goal of reuniting Korea. They lost we won. You don't have to take a country over to win a war.

As a Norwegian I would put Norway in Decent tier, we have some skilled fighters and have badass guerrilla tactics that we used in WW2, just that we have a very low population, which is the only reason we have been easily defeated, but if you look at the stats of wars we have been in it is as following:

Victory: 11
Stalemate: 4
Defeat: 12

Source: Wikipedia

Most revolutions than any other country?I've heard something like that. Chopping kings' heads off.

This is me.

This is not.

Agreed.

The French invented tanks tho

Leonardo da Vinci invented the design of the tank, and he's Italian you moron cunt.

Vietnam was about containing China.Pentagon Papers

>At least Rhodesia is High Tier