It's "op is a jotito"

potato

my hispanico hermano

Judge Lance Ito

Ditto

My gringito Sup Forumsro

kraut detected

its funny because most people think i am a gringo but iim actually mesxicano

If people think that you're gringo, that means you're a chicano, which automatically makes you a gringo.

call me miklo then

bandito

Gringo is said to people born in usa, chicano are sons of mexican fathers born in usa... if you were born in mexico and people calls you gringo that means... the guy who called you that is stupid

Trump has a tiny pito

Bandito.
What Sup Forums use to be.
Now we have premature publicly educated faggots falling for the paid shills retorts.

germanito

niggerito

IED

small form of Spanish words. i.e. perro to perrito.

Pendejito

Poopito

faggito

speaking of, how's the latest update? I haven't kept track.

el shisharito

this ends the threadito
you god dam fagito

if you're born in mexico and they call you gringo they are insulting you.

#blacklivedontdiddlymatterito

Nolito

This

niggerito

Kek, I've just confirmed that you're a gringo. People born in the US of parents from Mexico are often times still considered Mexican. If they barely speak Spanish and have adopted full American culture they are then called "pochos". Chicanos are people of Mexican decent but have been in the US for multiple generations and have developed their completely own culture. These are the ghetto ones that are all tatted up and have their own little street gangs.

Its the end of the world as we know it!

ho scritto sul Sup Forums

If you don't responderino, your mother will die in her sleeperito

Emperor Showa (Hirohito)

not the same guy, but my parents live in a town in guerrero. Chicano/chicana is first generation born to mexican born parents.

lolito

to add. pochos and Chicano are literally the same thing, only Chicano usually are fluent in spanish.

There's a lot of debate about it, but most would agree chicano is a multi generational american. You can do the research yourself. There's even college courses on it

Look up the word pocho you dumb ass

>Pocho (feminin :pocha) is a term used by native-born Mexicans to describe Chicanos and those who have left Mexico. Typically, pochos speak English and lack fluency in Spanish.

literally what I just said. same thing as Chicano, but Chicago's can speak spanish.

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious-ito

you're telling me, someone who goes to mexico regularly and speaks to people that live in mexico on a weekly basis, to research a word that I've known for my life... you're a special kind of retarded.

Underrated
Hito

>implying Wikipedia is a great source

You're telling me, a Mexican?

Not underrated it was stupid just like you

Ravelord nito..

>Oh ,, your dog, it is not enough to say, a puppy? I know I have my bed in the upper circle of involvement in many attacks of the dead, more than 300 Al Qaeda included. The young soldier the US Army snipers best, I come: in Felis. The only thing I would say is that I aim he'oko'a. I have a dog, sediments, cleaning the land, they saw, and my ill fortune own words. You can tell Au'ilo house excrement think? Think keep still about it fool. But make sure you have deceived me, and I have malama'ana IP elite worm in bad weather, I guess. Give the poor living ka'ino kapa'ia. And to die, son. While you may be able to get more than seven million yuan in mau'ao'ao, my hands, it is. I find it difficult to learn, no weapons and soldiers to clean the surface of the continent anus ass tired. If nothing else, a few curses "expert" comment goes back to the target, they kept my words. But he could no longer pay his sister idiot. Shit angry and drowned. And to die, kiddo.

kek

kiddito*

Magneto

youtu.be/Gkxolne0U5U

They use every word possible in this song

Bandito?

Going to taco bell 3x a week doesn't qualify as visiting mexico

>implying I'm not mexican
you're retarded if you haven't figured it out after everything I've just said.

Doritoito

Doritoitoito

I already said where I'm from and where my parents live you moron.

Doritoitoitoito

gigito(short for giggle)

Doritoitoitoitoito

Doritoitoitoitoitoito

Yo quiero Taco Bell ahora.

Chicagos?
Mi pendejito

*hermanito

Mi pito

Putito

Culito

Doritoitoitoitoitoitoitoito

Bro, there's some bait in ur mouth...

Me gustan durritos locos tacos. Te gustan tambien?

orange smoranges (who says) oranges smoranges (who says) oranges smoranges (who says) ain't no rhymes with oranges!

Benito

Judge

hispanderito.
it means a little politician pandering to hispanics.

>Doesn't read thread

No one cares that you said it first.

But what if your from Puerto Rito?

Island nigger would be the term.

Ricans are shit of all latinos so no one cares

I didn't. I posted something else. Just poking fun at newfags who don't know how to read.

judge