Apocalypse

We can all agree that it at least was better than BvS right?

I'll let you know when I see it, also if it can't stand on its own merits or be better than the previous movie, what the fuck is the point of comparing it to BvS other than to troll?

well, duh.

>*better than Civil War right?

Fixed.

anyone think that sadfu looked like dana scully in that film?

Sure, but it's not like that's an achievement.

btw is it worth watching this film for sadfu only?

Looks like it

>Both are trash tho

she doesn't do much
but she sticks around for most of the movie

>Overloaded action

Oh come on. Why is it that everytime the superheroes actually get close to their comic book powerlevels it's "overloaded"?
Is this why dumbed down heroes like Captain America and Batman that don't actually have real superpowers are so popular?

What's wrong with wanting to see CURAAAHZEE shit? Maybe if you're an old fart that can't keep up with all the superpowered stuff, don't watch these kinds of movies?

Yes
Sadfu is gonna make you cry at the end

I watched the movie.
There's a lot more action scenes than usual and I think they are there because there's just not too much plot.

Well the plot is that Apocalypse literally brings the Apocalypse to the world and for that I felt there was even too little fighting.

How does not every single government in the world try to stop apocalypse? Why is it only Jean and the others actually trying to fight him.
Shit Charles literally sent a message to the ENTIRE world calling the strongest to protect the weak and nobody showed up

I was right

>2016 Capeshit

>QUALITY

1. Civil War ~90%
2. Doctor Strange ~90%+
3. Suicide Squad ~85%
4. Deadpool -83%
5. X-man ~50%
6. BvS -27%

>BOX-OFFICE

1. Civil War (only film to pass 1 Billion)
2. BvS
3. Doctor Strange
4. Deadpool
5. Suicide Squad
6. X-man

Over half the people on Sup Forums haven't even seen it yet, isn't it a bit early?

Go be a nigger somewhere else.

Barely.

Apocalypse sucks ass, Sansa Jean sucks ass, CGI was ass. Seriously. There are some shots where they just forget to render some shaders onto stuff, making them look super flat.

Also, the dialog was so bad. It felt like something out of the nineties. It's so, theatrical and fake. I mean, It's fine for Charles to speak like that, but when everyone does, it's weird.

The Nuke scene and the Quicksilver scene was great though. Especially the latter. I was smiling all the way throughout that.

Could you please spoil me this?

>capeshit
>quality

Charles returned her memories of the stuff that happened in First Class.

Did you miss the part where Apocalypse took control of any army?

Charles gives her back her memory of First Class which makes her break out in tears

So, what did people think of old Wolverine appearing in the film?

I don't know how long they can keep it up pretending Jackman doesn't age

I hope the X-23 rumors are true and they kill him off in the next movie in order for her to become Wolverine

I was a bit riled up with the cage and everything, but when he actually got out and started going nuts, my reaction is just meh.

And the way he just runs out is silly. Dunno if it's intentional or not, but a good amount of people just laughed at his exit.

It's almost impossible to even comprehend someone else being Wolverine at this stage, he's literally made the role.

Literally just there so they can say Wolverine was in the movie.
Otherwise just set up for the next movie maybe

Craig Bierko?