So my gf and i dont have a place to do stuff anymore she is also horny as fuck and dont what to wait anymore...

so my gf and i dont have a place to do stuff anymore she is also horny as fuck and dont what to wait anymore. I dont know what to do cause hotels here are expensive as fuck.
TL;DR
GF want sex and i dont have a place

Cinemas are a thing and I hear that the ones showing Ghostbusters are empty rooms for a few hours.

Fuck outside you faggot

in high school i'd go to houses under renovation or under construction and hop the fence and fuck in the back yard of the house. the idea of potentially getting caught is often pretty thrilling to the girl too so you could probably run with that.

Just fuck in public

of course they are empty but thats waay to public for her
I would but she doesnt

Come to my place. You can fuck here if i can watch.

then she's not horny enough

Lol cuck

she is to fucking shy to do the in public thing, and there is no way that i can convince her in that matter

Get a job.

yeah thats probably true, maybe went she is on her breaking point she will be willing to do it in public

Op is homeless but still has a computer/phone to post on Sup Forums

Either that or underage b&

Seems legit

Have sex in her vagina

where op?

i do have a job, but im taking care of my parents they are old, so they are always in the house

If shes alreay this horny shes probably just fucking someone else who you know has at least a cardboard box or something to fuck in, stop being 12 op

i still live with my parents because they are old

im not an americant so she is not like the girls around there

She looks like a certain youtuber

no idea is just random you love you lose folder i have

then fuck in whatever room she sleeps in or your room. if your parents or whatever are gonna give you a hard time then just sneak in after hours and do it and stuff something into her mouth so she shuts up while you fuck her. plain and simple

Shes got 2 options, fuck you or fuck anyone else in the world who isnt too preoccupied with something that isnt her i know what she will pick, enjoy your elderly parents and not fucking your gf

Fuck in car at night in parking lot

library bathrooms ! quiet and clean

also isnt this board supposed to be 18+? this rly sounds like high school issues

inna woods

>Sup Forums
also pic curated from flour chan

friking public library in here is filthy as fuck, public anything=STDs

yeah i rarely come to /b, i always forget how it is ! 25 yo virgins trolling 16 yo dummies. its fun tho

fuck in a parked car in a garage...

where i live no one ever comes to libraries, so the bathrooms are kinda immaculate

make a house

>my gf and I don't have a place to fuck anymore

You have to be at least 18 to post here faggot.

Fucking Amerifags.
>My parents won't let me have sex with women
>Mommy says Jeromes BBC is the only one for me.

Shit i've fucked a dozen girls at My parents house, while they were home sleeping in the next room. Stop being such babies about sex.

>hotels here are expensive as fuck
Pimp her out to cover for the cost of the room.

Public parks at night.
One of my Exs and I used to do that all the time when her family didnt like me and mine didnt like her.
Although... Pokemon Go might make that a bit harder now lol
Drive in movie.

get a cheap motel room every now and then rip
off the first layer of sheets and blanket if you
cant afford a 50 dollar fucking room every now
and then you don't deserve to fuck her.

or your underage in which case put some pressure on her to find places as well its not just your responsiblity their are two people in a relationship m8

>find spot in forest
>level the land using a nice rock as a tool
>use rock to make an axe
>use axe to cut down trees
>use rock and axe to create knife
>use knife to cut trees into material
>use material to build home structure
>insulate with mud
>use tools to get branches and leaves for cover
>get an IKEA bed
>maybe buy a tarp for a roof
>put in forest hut

I had a gif or webm of a guy making a nice home in the woods with bush skills, but I can't find it right now.

All you need is some basic hand tools, wood, and a tarp. Maybe buy a padlock, and some stuff to put a door in your fuckpad.
Stick a tube in the roof, and hover a cover over the top so rain doesn't get in, maybe a net to prevent bugs from getting in.