Sup Forums Share your experience on Male enhancement

Sup Forums Share your experience on Male enhancement,

How many inch did you gain, and on which extender?

I wanted to buy one but it costs over $250.. so can't afford it

Woah wait a minute, what is this thing you speak of?

only works for about 3 inches then i stopped using it

There is this thing called a "Penis extender", it works by attaching a mechanism to your dick, and it stretches it to the point where your dick size increases. They also sell pumps for girth increase.

I have no experience with it but I am curious.
>Bump

It's pretty dangerous to try and stretch your dick. You risk permanent damage.

has anyone thought about using a penile prosthesis? its definetively more effective

I've kinda been debating getting one of these cause my dick is curved, read that this would correct it. Thoughts?

I wouldn't risk surgery, that's to much of a risk. Stretching is the best alternative today.

Yes it can def help with a curved dick. Many people use it for that particular reason. And you wil gain a few cm's while doing so. You cant lose on this one, shaggy

i have talked to people that did it, and they all recomend it. maybe its to hide the damage that it may have done, maybe its actually good. i always thought on getting one

Will I still gain those few cms if my wee-wee isn't curved?

jelqing, stretching, hanging weights off your dick, pumps etc etc are all quite dangerous. you risk permanent damage - your dick may not get erect again.

you dont have to believe me, just google the side effects

Yes, it works for every male. All you need is to stick to the procedure and stay committed for at least a year, to see results.

I used something like that, that I made myself, but it was to straighten it, not extend it.
>dick used to curve down toward the ground
>get tired of that shit a few years ago
>googling how to straighten dick, see something that is expensive
>basically you get hard, put this thing on your dick which holds it out straight, and you leave it that way a few minutes
>add a few minutes a day to gradually increase the time
>end up leaving it on for as much as an hour
>after a week I can tell a major difference
>after two it's almost perfectly straight
>after three it is
>do it a week longer just to make sure it stays that way
>been a few years and it's still perfectly straight.

I made it myself out of spare parts I had in the basement. Hard to describe but it held my dick straight and didn't hurt.

I don't need that shit. My cock is pretty huge. Girls love it. Good luck

I just Jelq in the shower. I got an extra 1.5 inches in 1 year. I had to stop because it was fucking up my boner. My boners fine now though.

What's jelq?

Can't you just 3D print a new dick out of stem cells and have it implanted?

>What's jelq?

Boy, it'd be awesome if we somehow had access to the greatest shared fount of knowledge that has ever existed in history, where we could search instantly for nearly anything that has ever existed.

Oh....

Why don't you look it up you retarded fuckwit?

Because I'm lazy.

haha funny cause I just came back from that far off land called the internet searching for the meaning of it and seen this.

I noticed that by tugging on my cock daily, it has stretched a full 11 inches since 1979. Pulling is where it's at.

I bought one a couple years ago that looked almmost exactly like that picture. I used it for about 6 months until I started getting some bruising on my dick. Ever since it's been like I'm 80 years old, I can hardly get a boner and when I do it is never 100% hard and doesn't last as long. My dick grew half a fucking inch, but it was not worth it

>itt cucks with 2 inch dingalings

Anyone who falls for this is a fucking idiot.

Enjoy your ED by 35.

Look up dr elist

Thanks for sharing that with the class

I bought one, used it for maybe six-seven months.

I gained about half an inch and could have gained more, but when I hit seven inches I felt that was plenty. I'd not want to get more than another half an inch, maybe an inch, tops. Even a "little" change makes a BIG difference.

I also did wringing exercises for four-five months, for girth.

The most important thing was kegels, though.

To be blunt: If idiots can put fucking hoops in earlobes and make huge, gross loops of dangling meat, the exact same fucking thing can work on most body parts.

Yes, your dick is a lot more fucking complicated than an earlobe, so go slow, you impatient little fucktards.

If it hurts, fucking ease off.

I was never 'small', but hitting seven was a nice morale boost, and the wringing got me quite a bit more heft, too boot.

And the kegels guarantees you get boners like a fucking steel bar.

Your body is the vehicle for your life. Take care of it.