I've had a vericose vein in my leg that makes it so i can't wear shorts or take my pants off in public ever since i can...

i've had a vericose vein in my leg that makes it so i can't wear shorts or take my pants off in public ever since i can remember, so at least 4 y.o.

i've been diagnosed with depression since i was 10, so 15 years now

i've had pain in my wrist since i was 12

i've had tmj and non-stop clicking on the right side of my jaw since i was 16, so 9 years

i've had shoulder pain and weakness due to impingement since i was 21, so 4 years

i've never hugged a girl even, or had a gf or anything whatsoever.

i haven't had a friend since i was 17, so 8 years

on top of all that, i'm ugly as fuck. i've been told i'm uglier than shrek. my nose is the biggest i've ever seen irl and the asymmetry is pretty fucking awful, people notice irl.

it's completely understandable that i kill myself, right?

I don't care if you live or die. However, for the betterment of humanity, please do not breed.

i don't think there's any risk of that

post a picture of yourself?

i did, i posted a picture of myself in the OP

none of those things are actual problems. get it together so when real shit happens you'll be able to grab your balls and take care of business

You are definetly not ugly as shrek.

Plus, if you want a girl, sociabilize. There is no secret.

PS: Sorry for my shitty english.

What is a real problem then, user?

Shut the fuck up or I'll tongue punch your taint till you look like Chris Chan

wait, thats you?
what do you mean you look disgusting, you look fine in that pic lol. haircut isnt my fav but i mean the world isnt run by me so who cares. and if u still think u look like a troll, remember that there are people who have kinks for ugly people, so even if u were ugly (which ur not, ur average), thered still be SOMEONE out there to love you.

That can't be you, because the person who normally posts that picture says they want to kill themselves, and that they are ugly. You took that picture, you are uncute.

english isnt bad m8

you look pretty average in that pic m8

is your name by chance james kuflidis lol

If this is true, I can give advice. Kik me at Dedmoses, and I'll help.
(Just watch trolls attack my kik now, thinking their hot shit)

your english is perfectly understandable. and girls have said i'm uglier than shrek before but i understand different people have different opinions
i got a haircut, that's the only pic i had where i'm not crying so that's why i reuse it.

i'm just pretty sure there's no one out there who would like me, i'm 25 and no one ever liked me yet.
people hate it when i say that stuff, so i switched it up this time. here's a timestamp
thanks
it is not

Oh it is you! I like you, I do if you were in my town I would totally befriend you. I get mad when people wrongly use your picture, because I always post in your threads when I can.

Let ur beard grow

Nah mate, get it together and shit will be fine

degenerative diseases, loss of a child or loved one, real violence, real injury (not physical nuisances), bankruptcy with innocent dependents, crippling addiction etc.
this guy looks fine, has some annoying pains, and thinks he has a big nose.

Yea just kys at least there will be 1 less attention whore

Day 193:
Faggorino keeps posting this shit hoping someone will cuddle his hurties. He should probably man the fuck up and stop being a faggot since no one gives a fuck about his vascular fucking legs.

Expect to see the 75 cigarette a day faggot post next. Jesus why have you forsaken me?

dude you look fine. jump in the deep end for a while, have some adventures to shake it up. put the work in to better yourself. research the prisons in n korea and you'll have all the motivation you need to not take your general well being and attractiveness for granted

i appreciate your kindness. since thread is dying, you should tell me more about yourself. or you can kik me
my boss told me to shave it off so i can't

I don't use kik anything else?

Dude you look FINE, stop dwelling on all those minor aches and pains and social issues and start learning how to fix them and then FIX them. I have torn TFCC in both wrists shoulder impingement in right shoulder, chronic undiagnosed GI problems causing me to lose weight and feel overall super shitty (stupid doctors don't know shit until it gets really bad) I have bad acne I'm a 25 year old virgin, highschool drop out, I get testicular torsion and I need to go in to get my balls stiched to my scrotum, etc etc etc.

See when I write it all out like that it seems kinda shitty but I know that it's all only temporary and it doesn't bother me much.

PEOPLE HAVE IT WAY WORSE. I'm lucky compared to someone else.

Did I mention I'm only 5'5?

I like short guys I like hugging them around the neck and resting my head on their head.

>i've had a vericose vein in my leg that makes it so i can't wear shorts or take my pants off in public ever since i can remember, so at least 4 y.o.

get that shit fixed. varicose veins can become medical problems so insurance can cover it. just say it is hurting a lot and you have pain deep in your leg and can't even sleep. they laser or nerve gas that shit and it's gone.

BETTER BITCH ON THE INTERNET AND DO LITERALLY NOTHING TO CHANGE MY LIFE

the only reason people call you ugly is probably a combination of you having a weird personality and being fat. Your actual looks are relatively normal, in fact you'd probably be a 6 or 7 if you got in shape.

youve fallen for the bullshit that normies be falling for. looks dont matter mate. it legit is about how you carry yourself. youre not even a fucking uggo. go on a night out and i guarantee you there is pussy out there. im a fucking loser who sits in his room all day playing games with my mates online and i got myself a 7/10 grill. legit so fucking easy omg. im also depressed and have anxiety and just stopped taking my meds because fuck that shit. stop putting yoself down fam

SO CLOSE!

what do you mean?

you were 1 off from quads

ALSO. It seems like youre expecting someone to just come up to you and declare how much they like you. that hit doesn't happen, relationships develop overtime so get the fuck out,get drunk and talk to people

if this is you in the pic, I don't think you're that ugly.

And I'm gonna be straight with you, the fact that you've managed to not kill yourself is pretty impressive. Try to find people like you to socialize with, they understand more.

Your not ugly, go exercise, get in shape, and blow everyones tits off

well if youve came this far you might aswell go for a night on fueled by drugs before you end it. might change your prospective

baiiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttt

If that's you, you don't have much to worry about. Lose a couple pounds, and you're golden. You look a lot better than most of us here, myself included. You got this, user.

I'm probably older than you are, but that doesn't really bug me if you want to chat. I am going to be living in Kelowna BC in a few months. I'm not in school, but I do work as a tutor for a tutoring service. It seems like you are in central or mountain time zone? Are you in the US?

skype?
i'm sorry
that's a good tip, it does hurt every time i try to exercise and it's getting worse
that's probably right about the weird personality
yeah well i don't carry myself well. i don't go out at night and i'm scared to drink alcohol
i don't know where i'd find people like me

In my opinion, you look pretty damn good, if you want to feel better about how you look, find some vocational school kids, fucking potato's make you look like jesus,

oh derp

Oh! I have a skype let me just quickly try to find what it is I used to use it to talk to my dad, but he uses some other thing now.

/agree. I'm fatter than you and have no issues pulling. Develop some interesting chat, grow a pair, dress well, smell good and go chat up a bird. You're not tragic looking. What kind of girls do you like? You would have no issues with a geeky girl and long as you're not a douche.

well dude if thats how you look like i dont see why you think youself ugly. also yes you have some physical issues but people with tose find friends and love, all you gotta do is be more confident. hey id befriend you tbh

Guys, op makes these threads constantly for attention. He will not deliver. I assure you. I've seen 4 threads with that same picture but different stories about why he's going to kill himself. Op, stop you fag.

Nigger please. I have all that shit too minus the facial asymmetry. I've had many girlfriends too.

Those things are issues, but not in the way that you're seeing them. You seem to take them as issues which directly cause others to stay away from you. That's not true. The reality is that those issues cause you to have low self-esteem and no confidence.

Idk why you faggots don't listen. I've seen big fat stupid ugly pieces of shit get women. Why? They were confident. They didn't let their issues hold them back.

Fake it til you make it bro. Take risks, you are at rock bottom so you've got nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Don't kill yourself before you've even tried.

Checked.

OP's picture is often used in other threads that isn't him.

You're the only person who is able to change yourself. With zero struggle comes zero success, so get out of your comfort zone. You can do it, but only you will or won't do something.

white.snake28

since you're into public humiliation op can you show us your penis? that way we'll know for sure if you are doomed

Nice dubs faggot. OP needs to take my original solution. Mix bleach and ammonia in a bucket. Go in bathroom with fan off. Breath deep and a little burn comes before the best high of your life

Oh boo fucking hoo
I have severe Haemochromatosis meaning moving is painful, requires venesection every week. I am still relatively well off financially and socially because I'm not a self pitying faglord.

This is a circle jerk thread, faggot. OP doesn't want to kill himself. He wants affection. Retard couldn't have picked a worse place, not that it matters. No one will deal with your bullshit for long, OP. You need to knock your bullshit off ASAP.

How many sex toys do you own OP?

Seriously? What's wrong with you? At least fill 1 void

sad people are the best
be mysterious and look at the sky a lot
people will think you are cool