You are forced to fuck an underage girl or the mafia will kill all your friends and relatives...

You are forced to fuck an underage girl or the mafia will kill all your friends and relatives. You'll get 3 years in prison for it.

What do you do? Do you do it and save your family...but risked getting ass raped and killed in jail? Or do you decline and risk getting killed right there by a mafia member.

The choice is yours.

how underage are we talking here?
and do i gotta go to jail?

also, which mob?

12 and below
Yup, you have to go to jail after
Italian mob

Little does the Mafia know that I am a made man in the Yakuza.

I choose option C and kick all their asses and then let the underage girl go.

>You'll get 3 years in prison for it.

I've been in Jail before, I won't be assraped or killed. Plus "short eyes" get put in protective custody.

>or the mafia will kill all your friends and relatives

I've always wanted a fresh new start.

Fuck that, I go out guns blazing. I fuck the mafia guy in the ass, and kill all his friends, family, and coworkers - especially coworkers.

wew, buddy. you're really making it hard on me.
i don't know if i could fuck a child. if she were like 15-17, yeah sure, i could pull that off maybe.

but 12 or under? geez.
and you're definitely getting your ass kicked in jail for that.
when you come out, you won't have any quality of life being a childfucker.

do i get any mod protection inside and out when it's done? any gabbaghoul?

this is a toughie. by the time you reply, i will give you an answer.

lastly, are they killing me or just my folks?

this

Can I fuck the kid and get my friends and family killed?

Thatd be perfect OP

I'd get a 10 year old with budding breasts. Get her nude...jerk off to get. Cum on face...puss...tits...ass.

Run away. Technically i never fucked her...but i had some fun. Time to risk death but i'll find a gun somehow and defend myself.

>forced
You might not be quite as gay as two sailors fucking in a rainbow tent during a pride parade, OP, but you're just trying your damnedest, ain'tcha?

I'll fuck the kid but kill myself after.There is no quality of life being branded a kiddie diddler

They'll just kill you...if you decline.

Possible mob protection after 3 years served. But you might have to give some gay wops handjobs every 2 years or so. Maybe take it in the face once or twice.

is there any upward mobility after that? is there the possibility of getting made?

AHHH...DOUBT THE ITALIAN MAFIA WILL TAKE KINDLY TO SOMEONE FUCKING A CHILD. THEY ARE FUCKED UP DUDES BUT MOLESTERS DON'T LAST LONG AROUND THEM....TRY RUSSIAN MOB.

AHH..YAKUZA IS SMALL CHINK DEEP INTO CHILD PROSTITUTION YOU DUMB FUCK

you'd have to be gay to not want to fuck this

Criminals are criminals. They aren't going to give a single shit unless you're nailing the local Capo's niece. Even then, you're getting thrown out of a window because you fucked the Capo's niece, not because the Capo's niece was 12. They'd still throw you out the window if she was 30.

moar

Motherfucker. You know nothing.

*Unsheathes katana*
*Jumps over you*
*Points katana to your heart and looks down*
"It's nothing personal man"

THIS

b-but user
w-what if the mods find out

shhhh

Meh. They segregate S.O.s from G.P.s unless you have violent priors you'll go to a level 3 cupcake yard

you're dirty user

>He doesn't know about Kant's Axe

I would not rape the girl, it might be a hard choice but if anyone is going to commit a crime it'll be the mafia and not me. I refuse to bow to degenerates and choose to instead go to a grave with a clear conscious

Clarification:
I am forced to fuck a loli
OR
my family/friends will be killed
AND
I get 3 years in prison?

Ence.

Conscience, you dumb motherfucker.

Why does everybody and their little brother make the exact same spelling and grammatical mistakes? Pick up a fucking book for once.

Yes you're on Sup Forums with the degenerates

Nice fallacy

You only get jail for fucking an underage.

Yup

Go on....

Op here.

Really let's stay away from that shit and just have a fun convo.

kant was pre-enlightenment philosopher, don't doubt he diddled any kiddies

kek it's all non-lewd my lad

Let's have a fun conversation about being a pedo kappa

THAT'S WHY THE SAME "CRIMINALS" KILL PEDOPHILES IN JAIL RIGHT? I MEAN IT'S NOT LIKE PEDOPHILES DON'T RUN JAILS HUH CUNT SHUT IN BETA FILLED ESTROGEN FAG BOY?

Russians make the most cp
Fact

Your Shift key is broken and you repeat "common knowledge" like it's real knowledge.

I honestly don't know which problem you should fix first.

Haha! Jokes on them, I have no friends and I hate all my relatives! Hahaha hhaa.....

If I was in jail I would probably kill someone like you for your capslock shitposting, personally.

THESE FAT FUCKS SPEND 24/7 ON HERE AND THINK "PEDOPHILIA IS COOL". TRUTH IS NONE OF THESE FAT FUCKS WILL MOLEST A CHILD (TOO GUTLESS AND UGLY).

IN THE REAL WORLD 99.9999% OF THE POP. WILL GLADLY SLIT A CHILD MOLESTER'S THROAT.

WELL YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY EATING 20 BIG MACS A DAY AND SITTING IN YOUR OWN FECES ISN'T AN OFFENSE SO YOU'LL NEVER BE IN JAIL.

I'd fuck your kid if she was hot

Doubt you'd have one though i bet you're a cock munching faggot

>You are forced to fuck an underage girl
/b
>forced to fuck
>underage girl
>girl

I choose option D Kick all their asses and rape the underage girl

SURE MR. SAT. LONELY JACK OFF CREW.

AND DON'T DREAM ABOUT FUCKING CHILDREN. THEY HAVE STANDARDS YOU FAT FUCK SO YOU WILL DIE A VIRGIN.

If they are a little bit fat 12 year olds look alright

Wouldn't be about standards

Just some roofies does the trick

Anons, pls

Sounds like you're an expert

I have ties to the Italian Mob, so I just avoid it all that way

More, please!

age is just a number, anyone that claims they will not fuck a 12 year old girl is either lying, or so deep in the closet...technically girls can pro-create as young as 8, if god did not want girls as young as 17 getting pregnant he would have made sure to prevent it from happening, he did not, he joined force with Muhammad and made sure girls as young as 6 can get preggers..oh and god is a pedophile

SURE FAT ASS. AND YOU GET ROOFIES WHERE YOU SHUT IN LONELY FAT FUCK LOSER? KEEP DREAMING.YOU WOULD SHIT YOUR SIZE 54" PANTS IF A COP LOOKED IN YOUR DIRECTION YOU LONELY FAT FUCK.

DON'T PRETEND YOU'LL COMMIT A CRIME YOU FAT FUCK.

YOU CLEAN TOILETS At one of their gaming houses?

YOU NEED TO GET OUT MORE FUCK FACE.IF THAT IS A FACT START TALKING LIKE THAT IN PUBLIC 400 POUNDER. YOU PISS AND SHIT BLOOD IN YOUR SIZE 56" WRANGLER JEANS.

>will kill all your friends and relatives
>you decline and risk getting killed right there

Uh... which is it? I'd take my own death over rape. But I'd do it to save my family.

coincidence?

:^)

why so upset?

wowwww user you're so amazing, can we get your number? You're totally cool, like, I can't believe how cool you are!

Muslims have the most cp

Offended much?

well i fucked an underage girl last month user though i'm not going to jail for that
i'd just fuck her and go to jail