So why don't you have a gf yet Sup Forums?

So why don't you have a gf yet Sup Forums?

No time, no extra money, no real interest tbh.

Happy enough where I am.

Because my wife would kill me!

Gf is haram

i just left one after 2 years, no interest

Too busy going fast.

I've had some in the past, and I turned down a few opportunities. Too much bullshit, women are not worth the time. Just concentrating on school. I have a fuck buddy but she is kinda developing feelings now and it's already pissing me off. The ideal thing is just to have a cool girl to hangout with and fuck sometimes without any commitments. Girlfriends and wives especially Jesus christ, are a waste of time and not worth the effort.
So Sup Forums. Where were you when you realized relationships are shit?

you just haven't found someone who loves you.

I have trust and intimacy issues

Because I'm gay

Because i have a wife

Again lack of money, it's IMPOSSIBLE have a girlfriend without money, materialistic bitches...

Too ugly
Too insecure
Too socially awkward
Too picky

Take your pick.

How do you even get a fuck buddy?

I pay hooker to fuck and then go away when I am done. Girlfriends are a pain in the ass when I am not horny.

Not looking for one. Better to keep things casual so no one steals my fucking time.

I have. I just haven't found anyone who I love and I doubt I will. The feeling is not always mutual you know?

Honestly man, it's just not worth it. As nice as it is to have sex with someone, it's more important to work on yourself. I'm going through school, work, and trying to make myself better. Having the time to hangout with multiple people, lift, and play football/rugby is just more important than anything anyone else could offer me right now

I just meet people in my classes, or at parties, girls of guy friends I know. It's not that hard. You can try tinder although I've never used it everyone tells me it's great.

because, just like you op. im a faggot

Because fuck bitches, make money

because im not black, rich, a drug dealer, play guitar, play sports, etc

I'm too much of a socially uninteresting retard to manage any of those.

Because I spend most of high school in the hospital because of cancer so its kind of hard meeting people. I start college in a few days so I'm hoping for a spark there.
>18 m, Florida for reference

You can change that, good luck user

Exactly this. Had some gfs that were genuinely in love with me, and I maybe loved them, or at least cared about them strongly, but in the end it just wasn't worth it. Every moment of my free time was spent in some way on her, and I completely stopped growing as a person in every relationship. I think there are things to learn about being in one and trying to make it work, but keeping it going will only lead to stagnation.

I suppose if you view free time as time to "relax" or "unwind" and do mindless activities, then there isn't too much of a downside to being in a relationship. But if you use it as time to study, improve yourself, and seek our opportunities to develop as a person, then all you'll be doing is getting dragged down. Not to mention the amount of unfaithful and cheating bitches out there who will suck up all that time, stagnate your personal growth, and repay you for it by fucking with someone else behind your back.

Maybe when I'm considerably older and not at such a crucial point of self-development and can find a decent faithful girl I'll try again, but I'm completely contented without it for now.

Cuz I'm a playa,

I rather fuck random hoes and be married to the money like a real nigga you simp faggot.

It may look like something awesome at the beginning but soon you will realize that she is a complete greedy annoying bitch

I am a sex offender

currently saving up money to buy one

No hair.

because grils are fagets. and life is too short for all of the bullshit of having a gf. also i am bretty sure that i hate grils.

Absolutely well said.

Because I'm still not over my last ex / best friend and of the girls who are interested in me, one smells like ass and the other is a lil slow

I am not one to settle

So, you're an uninteresting guy trying to make up excuses ? Makes sense