"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post

"Wake Up Becoming A Girl/Guy" thread, go! Femanons, your roll image is coming up in the next post...

What would you do in your final moments of masculinity/femininity? I'd probably fire up my camera and record the entire thing....while jacking off one last time, of course!

Femanons, here is your roll image. Have fun, and please let us know if you would enjoy your new dick!

roll cuz why tf not

Roll

Roll

Rollin'

Roll

Hhhhhhhhh

rolley rolley rolley

r

roolll

roll

nig nog

ALLAHU ALBANIA

I'M GONNA HAVE SEEEEEEEEEEEEX

I'm a 5'11" 13 year old with a b-cup, baby pink hair short in the back and sides, with a light muscular body and a lip piercing.

k

Meme

rolley 2

yeye why not

6'0 15 year old brunette with B cups, short hair, skinny body and a long dextrous tongue.
Ill take it.

What the hell

Roll

roll

rolll

let god reveal who I am

welp

Roll.

rol

rolling

Roru

Rollin

rollerino

rollorinoing

Let's do this shit

Roll

Roll

roll

ew re

Rool it niggres

rollin

Roll

roll

Rollin

Roll for dat massive COCC

Roolll

roll

Roll

i am the prettiest boy

Roll

Rawlin

roll

roll

role

If I really were becoming said girl, I would immediately jump on amazon and start ordering slutty clothing. I would then go out wearing these revealing clothes and I would bend over and give people a good look at my panties frequently, and I would wear no bra and do my best to keep my nipples all perky and pointy. Then I would go home and fuck my own ass with a dildo while live streaming for money.

I know what men want because I'm a fucking pervert degenerate, and I would use this body and my knowledge of how a mans mind works to get rich without being a prostitute.

Roll

rolling rolling

rollan

Let's go

roll

Rolling

Roll

roll

roooooooOoool

Roll for cute teen girl

rolloroino

Roll

Roll

rollioloioloilo

Rollz

Roll

Roll

Rock n roll

letsseewhathappens

roll

ok roll

lol seriously>?

rocknrolla

Roolll

sup son

roll

hello

rollerino

rolling

railing

rawlll

Rollin' baby!

shit, I'm a goddamn keebler elf.

Rol

r
o
l

l

Rolla

Eoll

roll

Rolling

rollit

interedesting

roll

What the fuck is this thread? Op needs to be killed off for the good of the human race.