Isis propaganda thread

Isis propaganda thread

whats it like to die

kinda like drowning in water of varying tempretures

that's a nice shirt. where can i get one without the stains on it?

these people know they're gonna die, why don't they ever get up and try to fight for their lives?

Abdul was shot in the head because he refused to rape a little boy in the ass

Cause they're on a shit ton of drugs. Notice all of them are zoned the fuck out. It probably isn't that bad of a death till the bullet hits. Wonder what being shot on peyote is like.

fucking cucks to isis

"well sure, i'll lay down in this shallow grave for you guys. if it makes it easier for you, I'll turn so you can shoot me without looking me in the face."

"I'm Steve-O, and this is JackISIS"

Dying without drugs wasn't bad, but I don't remember it. I was unconscious anyways. 9/10 will do it again someday.

"watch this one, I can do this trick only once."

lmao the last guy was probably pissing himself

From what I've read, they tell them its just for propaganda purposes and they go through this many times and that you'll be released, but in reality they get killed. If you see the tank one he actually hops toward the tanks track, then looks over, like you're going to stop this right?

Shit's fucked

I guess they don't have Liveleak in bumfuckistan. They'd know better.

Yeah, and hillary wants to throw open the borders for these vermin? Merkel and all the eurocuk leaders are wiseing up, albeit a little late, but you vote hillary you get the same as you see here

Haven't you heard? Islam is the religion of peace.

I think this is fake.
Where's the blood explosion with the bowels and the brain?
Also, look the camera switch

I'm preparing for the shit storm at this point

The bin laden familiy was and still is a good friend of the west, its not really that shocking to see hillary meeting osama

Fuck the bush family sold fuel additives to the nazis so they could get the distance from their planes to bomb london and you cunts voted for them, 3 fucking times

nobody actually gives a fuck.

more isis prop ploz

Yeah, you'd think it would be like stepping on a ketchup packet, but maybe i've watched too many action movies.

Yeah, but like in ww2 the jews I'm sure some knew what was happening, they just didn't listen. I mean if I knew I was going to be gassed or shot like isis make a run for it. But in all reality, if you see them carting people away, why would you let yourself be captured to begin with?

Ran out bud

Well put in your personal details and submit it, take a screenshot first

Probably why they took all their jew gold with them to the camps expecting to keep it.

nice 1 tap

You cunts deserved it

You must be new here.. this is fbi central you still think Sup Forums is safe lol.

Theres a closeup thats clearly shows his head split open its just Sup Forums has a size limit

I saw a truck accident webm in Sup Forums, when a motorbike ends in the wheels of the truck. you can see how the blood come out the wheels with much pressure.

An AK round to the head doesn't need more than one tap. I like how the shooter backs up at the last moment as to not get splatter on himself.

Yep, still would have ann frank'd it or run or red dawn it

Fuck yeah Red Dawn.

>ISIS logo is shaped like a onion
>ISIS colors are black and GREEN

Maybe its because the treads of the tank apply pressure over the whole body and crushes where as a tire as a much smaller contact point and pops things instead of crushing it? Idk all I can think of, but the other guy is right, the video is longer and clearly shows dude with split head.

Some are fed drugs so they are silent. Just because you see them die in the video doesn't mean that was the only video. It would take a few times to get it the way they want. It's how they intimidate the world.

They are also threatened by torture for the rest of their life should they refuse an execution, or a slow painful execution with a blunt knife if they were refusing to do certain things.

ISIS is nothing more than a bunch of faggots trying to use scare tactics to make them look big when in reality they are weak as fuck and will not survive an all out war.