Pleb. I love him even more now.

>This nigger did not see Pusher Trilogy

lewd

>that ending shot in II

R E S P E C T

>that neck
woah hey guys

See this.

He's basically a cripple, stop giving him money you faggots.

wow this is...I'm actually a little offended

be masculine

he literally stated in an interview he can't handle the presence of other men because they are intimidating with their testosterone and figures.

he rather be a momas boy

makes sense, he was clearly experimenting with his female side but just came out like a retard

>I believe there’s a 16-year-old girl in every man, and in my situation certainly I felt it was time to make a film about my version of it. For many years I wanted to make a horror film and I had various ideas, but I never had a way in. It wasn’t really until we went back to LA, because it was the only place [my wife] Liv wanted to go after Bangkok.
Why do you think there’s a 16-year-old girl in every man?
>Oh it’s just common knowledge. Mine really came out because, you can say that with Drive I reached a level of pristine masculinity, obsessively to the point of homoeroticism. So afterwards with Only God Forgives it was to deconstruct everything by returning to the mother’s womb. And of course that film is about a man that’s chained to his mother’s womb and really wants to crawl back into his mother, which is very opposite of pristine masculinity. But it enabled me to come up with this idea: Now that I’ve crawled back into my mother, I can be reborn as a 16-year-old girl and that’s how I got the basis for what I wanted to do with The Neon Demon.

>because it was the only place [my wife] Liv wanted to go after Bangkok.
asdasdagaigjjiejgeifef

yeah I like his movies okay but what a fucking pussy

A dude is genuinely the cinematic guy. I see him taking its meaning of it a bit too farther. Visual medium doesn't work at all if no one is able to find meaning what those images are doing. Making film those days costs a bit too much so a film makers can get away with what the painters are able to. I think he needs to go back to the basics once more.

>believing what people say to the press ever

thats why they have lsd broseph

>Chrsytler ad has REAL HUMAN BEAN in it
The dream is over, Sup Forums. the normies are now devouring our kino king.

What the hell is that?

so fuccn lewd

Saw Bleeder last night. I swear Mad's character is the most obvious author insert in history. It's basically Refn but slightly less autistic and more attractive.

Good movie tho

Directors viewfinder

Escape the spectrum

is that some kind of jewish prayer shawl

power blanket