This fucker crawled right next to me while I was chilling in my bed...

this fucker crawled right next to me while I was chilling in my bed, I freaked out and put him in a 5 gallon bucket (its pink inside) if anyone could tell me what exactly it is that would be great, obviously its a beetle but still. do you think there's more of them in my room? are they dangerous or just spooky looking.

Also dubs decided what do, nothing involving genitalia, snorting, or stuff like that

come on somebody try :/

It's just a garden beetle. There's probably more around, like out in the yard, but they tend not to come indoors or anything. If you're worried about an infestation, don't worry about it. Most likely, it was just attracted to the light.

Quit being a pussy. Take it out and put it in your garden.

Give it a sipp of bleach

Set it a blaze

RROL

Take a wire that plugs into the wall. Cut the protective covers, check for a current. Shock beetle to death, record it.

>Take a wire that plugs into the wall. Cut the protective covers, check for a current. Shock beetle to death, record it.

Take a wire that plugs into the wall. Cut the protective covers, check for a current. Shock beetle to death, record it.

Take a wire that plugs into the wall. Cut the protective covers, check for a current. Shock beetle to death, record it

I WANT THIS, I WONT STOP

I WILL GET DUBS EVENTUALLY

EVENTUALLY

IT CANT BE THIS HARD

I'm a little scared of shocking myself :/

drown it in cum

cum on it

DEATH TO THE INFIDELS

reroll

YOU'LL BE FINEEE

Shock the beetle in the manner described by above posts until it is dead

HOW THE FUCK HAVEN'T I GOTTEN DUBS BY NOW

rubber gloves if ye can

roll

FUUUUUUCK

Fuck this edgy cunt Let it go outside.

Use lysol on it after shocking it

roll

rerolling

Let it go

IM GETTING SICK OF CAPTCHA

Crush and eat it. film the process

Let it go

FUCK THIS GOODY 2 SHITS

That took long enough

Good luck OP

WinRar

ha

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Let it go.

YOUVE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME

>never said how to prepare it after being crushed
one second i gotta make a grilled cheese

mfw you dont know what a fucking cockroach is

I walk into this thread, slam my cock on the keyboard, and pump out dubs like a champ

NEITHER OF THOSE DUBS ARE ACCEPTABLE REQUESTS

Said you have to film the process

1.put it in a blender
2.add little bit a water
3.blitz till its all liquid
4.inject

Teach me your ways

Lots of vicodin

inb4 catches HIV

will post to YouTube, KEEP THIS THREAD ACTIVE

FUCCC THE STOREFRONTS

bumpty bump bump bump

Thats a roach

ABANDON THREAD

IM ACTUALLY SHOCKED THAT IVE YET TO GET DUBS

roll

No.

It's a beetle.

SO FUCKING CLOSE

Fuck you mr.fuck buckles

Drown it in muriatic acid!

keep thread alive

>Take a wire that plugs into the wall. Cut the protective covers, check for a current. Shock beetle to death, record it.

Check my dubs.

this

You will hence forth be known as singles man

Take a wire that plugs into the wall. Cut the protective covers, check for a current. Insert into urethra.

YOU TRIED YOUR BEST

Why the fuck do you have such a nasty ass bucket in the same room in which you sleep?

Find another bug for it to fight.

FUCKING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
BLESS YOU

WE HAVE OUR DUBS WE NEED TRIPS FOR THE LECI IN WATER

> nothing involving genitalia, snorting, or stuff like that

this also implies eating.

OP, don't do what the original dubs said. Bring the bucket outside and just let it go. It's that easy. It's life consciousness, just like you. Don't unnecessarily end another's. Just let it go outside.

God Bless America

oh shit nigga

dont be a bitch

double dubs

First part is right, last part is gay and stupid, kill yourself.

Find another bug for it to fight

I love you

Find another bug for it to fight.

palo verde beetle

youre in the southwest?

OP DO IT
FIRST DUBS BROKE THE RULES

imagine how scared you'd honestly be if right now, someone stood before you with a gun, threatening to kill you. you would be terrified and likely pleading. admit it. behind Sup Forums, you are the same kind of bitch as anyone else. you know that's 100% true, too.

>palo verde beetle
Don't those things fly? Op should hurry

Op is a faggit

Except I /care/ about myself and not about a fucking Beetle, kill yourself, please stream it also.

yes they do, but theyre pretty harmless unless you go around fucking with it.

itll be dead in a month if OP doesnt kill it first

these fuckers are everywhere in the SW right now

Abandoning thread soon

He should hurry the fuck up and shock the bastard then

He should hurry the fuck up and shock the bastard then.

geez, when did Sup Forums turn into tumblr. kill yourself you pathetic fuck, get the fuck out of here, you don't belong in Sup Forums