New generation faggot hate thread

New generation faggot hate thread

Genderfluid? Gender blender? Two spirit?

No, you are all FAGS. You are GAY. You are LESBIAN. Get the fuck out of here with your mental disorders

I identify with a car. I am now a car. If you call me "sir" then you're going to trigger me and I'll sue you.

What do you identify with Sup Forums? What is your imaginary gender?

heatst.com/culture-wars/here-are-the-31-gender-identities-new-york-city-recognizes/

who the fuck cares

people who want to feel better about themselves by putting down easy targets to what they hope is a receptive audience.

Shut the fuck up you pansexual a sexual gay two spirit algorithm

31 genders? This is seriously the dumbest thing I've ever read. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Stop triggering me. Don't call me people. I believe the correct term is automobile

I'm changing my gender you guys. Because of my feelings. I'm now feeling like a vending machine.

my 2 cents: its totally f'n weird but im not in there brain so to each ITS own

>OH HAI I'm the OP and I'm so insecure about my own sexuality and sexual identity that I have to compensate by being an extreme homophobe, LOL

Just admit you're gay, you'll feel much better. Say it to yourself in the mirror, sweetie, it's very liberating, admitting the truth to yourself that way. ;-)

Kek

> insecure about my own sexuality when queers had to make up over 30 of their own genders

I'm a male. End of story.

OP forgot everyone on Sup Forums is a faggot and already identifies as something fucking faggot.

I sexually identify as a Dodge Viper,
0-100 in about 5.5 seconds.
females don't think much of me.
. . .
I ejaculate quickly.

I now identify as an A-10 Warthog with bunker-busting warheads

Oh come on honey the louder you protest the more convincing it is that you're really FABULOUS under that skin of yours and it's just dying to get out into the world! You spend lots of time on Sup Forums and there's dick pics all day every day, are you really going to try to convince us that you don't come here so much because you like that? LOL honeychild I think the only one you're fooling is yourself! I think you'd feel so much better with some nice strong man's arms around you, don't you think?

I'm a Sony television. NO I'm not 1080p and don't you dare fucking trigger me or I'll have a lot to say about you on my tumblr

Fag.

Oh come on OP stop being so silly! You know you like this, why fight it? Don't you want to taste it? Mmmm, looks SO good!

I sexually identify as a bipolar junction transistor. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of having my PN junctions tickled by hot, sticky base currents. My life goal is to be included in a computer processor. People say to me that a person being a BJT is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install bond wires, heat sinks and a TO-3 package on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "MJ3001" and respect my right to amplify currents and produce gain. If you can't accept me you are a transistorphobe and need to check your silicon privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

and why the fuck do these people have to announce it to every single FUCKING PERSON they see? Seriously, if i had a fucked up sexuality, i'd keep it in the closet.

kill yourself you waste of fucking oxygen i hope you and all the rest of the fags out there die a gruesome death

kekkk

Holly shit, that's like turbo gay. Never thought people can get this fkin gay. Now are there such genderfluids in Japan or China? Or USA mostly?

>Genderfluid
For some reason, I always chuckle at this word.
I can't wait until aliens deem us unworthy of living, and wipe out "civilization" off the face of the fucking universe.

*Three spirit
EDUCATE YOURSELF KIDDO

Oh wow you're really angry aren't you? Way too tense! I think a nice blowjob would be very relaxing and therapeutic for you, don't you think? Just imagine it: a beautiful, strong man, with his warm, soft mouth gently caressing your nice, hard, young cock. He'll be happy to accept your seed, too, so no mess and no fuss, either! Doesn't that thought relax you, sweetie? I think it does!

Why even care just let people live life if you want to be genderfluid so be it if you want to be male go for it

Gender confusion is totally natural with traditional gender roles blending together some people find it confusing there isn't anything wrong with it

Its not a fucked up sexuality only to ignorant people

my gender is cocksuckese

>m to f Trans
>f to m Trans
>transsexual
>Trans person
>person of trans experience

Like honestly what in the shit is that. For Pete's sake it's the same fucking thing why do you need 5 varieties

OP's mom beat him as a kid

Trans people are fuckin weirdos and 85% believe that, but they just don't say anything because it's not worth it getting bitched and moaned at by the 15%.

"Honeychild"

Holy fuck how far did the doctor drop you

id say closer to 50

It gets worse than that. We have people who change gender at fucking will and call that a gender.

you're overwhelmed, hm? Education can help battle the fear chaos sparked.

MtF just means "male to female"
While FtM means "female to male"
The next two are synonyms. Those exist in the English language. It's about the same as saying "white" and "Caucasian"
Never heard the last one.

i guess all those people who dislike pedophiles are really just pedophiles in denial, huh?

that's pretty good actually, i'm going to use that next time i hear someone ranting about pedophiles

> a gender label for people who change genders depending on their mood

What

>I'm bi
>never acted homophobic
>this analogy is shit

Lgtb is that way ---->

Actually, it'd be to the left.

/thread

Or left-right-trans-mixed direction since we're making things up

>not getting the political joke
Summerfag

I know what what mtf/ftm stand for, but the fact that they put all 5 of those terms on their flyer is a bit ridiculous.

>"I'm pan sexual, that means that I only have sex with people I am romantically inclined with."

> "So, normal?"

triggered.

That's for sure. They're all the same thing or close enough. Pretty fucking stupid.

Why didn't you get my joke to your joke

At least 75%. I don't really give a shit what people want to do in their free time but when "girls" with dongs start demanding to be allowed to change in female high school locker rooms that's crossing the line. Glad I don't have a daughter.

Because it wasn't funny.

Oh because you just have to have sex with people you don't find attractive what the fuck is the world ?!?!?!?!?

"non-binary transgender"

THE FUCK? SERIOUSLY?

the fact that new york officially recognizes this shit and by law you can sue people for this shit is out of control

I am guessing your mother dropped you as a baby

I'm guessing you were born with your brain in your ass.

Dropped as a baby confirmed

Why because accepting of others instead of burying my head in the sand and crying about change?

He wasn't dropped, he was slammed!!

New gender. Respect it or block me.

Who cares nigga? Why u so scared?

^^^^^

I'm accepting of gays, lesbians and people who get a sex change

The other 29 make believe fairy tale genders that are actually mental disorders are ridiculous

I am Batman

This

All of these sound like mental disorders that are being overlooked and labeled as genders.

Half of these people will probably commit suicide. They need help.

Im murderous gender.
I feel the need to murder people based on their genders. I only feel untriggered when someone is male female or trans.

Dudes, read.
The only way to fix this is by creating new species, not being humans.

In a way that makes other people "privileged" and everything along on the same lines.

"Oh my fucking god, why are you talking to me? You must know I'm plutian and you shouldn't talk to me, you're an earthling, human and privileged, xiskid"

I identify as an algorithm and i find your comment disgusting you fat mouth breathing prick-sack

"Earthly" I guess it's the right word for use

If (humor >= 110) { }

IM GAYY

I identify as green and-
>Triggered